Hello. Trump conservative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.

I'm not anti-birth control or Catholic, but everything else I agree with you on. Welcome!! :D

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
You're way out of your league here. Our libturds are dumber than dog shat. So if you like picking on and mocking the special needs, this is for you.

If you were really conservative, you would not be supporting anybody that would do away with your right to vote and have that vote count.

The poster is conservative. Only leftists want dead people, non citizens voting.
I have heard that all my life, but the ones caught voting their dead relatives after 2020 have been Republican. Somebody must have locked the graveyard gates in Chicago.

Welcome.

The lefties here are the same as they are everywhere else, with a level of intellect somewhere between dog turd and potato.

Welcome to USMB Mashmont! Well, you have your wish coming to this board; you will find various interpretations of not only the laws but the board pretty much reflects current political conditions of the country. So if you enjoy hashing out the issues and finding good conversations along the route in defining the particulars, you have come to the right place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back