Hello "pro choice" people.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? Link to a site that sells fake mutilated human fetuses.
Plenty of places sell lifelike flexible fake silicone doll parts that look exactly like what was shown in that video. If it was real, show proof it was real. There would at least be a police report somewhere.

Plenty of places sell lifelike flexible fake silicone doll parts that look exactly like what was shown in that video. If it was real, show proof it was real. There would at least be a police report somewhere.
Link to "plenty of places" that sell fake mutilated human fetus parts or be revealed as a lying hack.

Link to "plenty of places" that sell fake mutilated human fetus parts or be revealed as a lying hack.
I never said anything about buying fetus parts dumb ass. Just lifelike silicone dolls that look real in a picture. The silicone doll in #10 looks pretty damn realistic, and since they are silicone they are limber and lifelike. You should google reborn dolls for more complete information. You can buy individual parts, but you might have to cut up a full doll to get the look you want.
1649723327200.png

I never said anything about buying fetus parts dumb ass. Just lifelike silicone dolls that look real in a picture. The silicone doll in #10 looks pretty damn realistic, and since they are silicone they are limber and lifelike. You should google reborn dolls for more complete information. You can buy individual parts, but you might have to cut up a full doll to get the look you want.
View attachment 629287
IOW, nothing like the images in the OP link.
Be honest, do you really think the tiktok images are fake?

Last edited:
IOW, nothing like the images in the OP link.
Be honest, do you really think the tiktok images are fake?
Yes I do. even if parts as depicted in the video existed, it would be stupid, and highly illegal to keep them stored in a bucket until some anti-abortion group could take videos of them. The whole thing screams SCAM

It's a tiktok and I don't want to hear it from the mods. Deal with it. For those of you...

Behold the images of your evil.

okay, so you guys are dumpster diving in medical waste containers again...

If you guys were serious about wanting their to be less abortions, you wouldn't be trying to censor sex education in the schools, eliminating family and medical leave, opposing universal health care, or trying to defund organizations that distribute contraception.

99% of all abortions is because a woman can't take a pill or have her lover wear a condom.

And so? A lot of them are because contraception fails. Contraception isn't perfect, and neither are people.

I don't even care about the males. I have bottomless black disdain for any woman who can't be responsible enough to avoid an unwanted pregnancy in the first place. They are no higher than dogs on the social scale.

Well, maybe men SHOULD be more accountable.

Tens of millions dead and billions more who will never exist and counting. No one will lift a finger to stop it. In Ages past men and women who performed such evil would have been hunted down and burned alive at the stake. Ah . . . nostalgia.

Um, no. For most of history, pre-natal care was handled by midwives, who performed home abortions and no one was the wiser. Bans on abortion didn't come about until the 19th century, and up until Roe, those laws were largely ignored.

If you want to see a country with laws that you want, let's take a look at the Philippines. Abortion is illegal in almost all cases, but Filipinas have 500K to 800K abortions a year. Dead fetuses are left on the steps of churches. In addition, there are up to a million abandoned children in the Philippines, many of whom are exploited in sex tourism.

Your the one who is for the murder of 60 million babies that have occured since abortion became legal.
I'm evil so you have the right to be evil too? OK, I see where you're coming from, you don't have to be a good person, just a better person.

I'm evil so you have the right to be evil too? OK, I see where you're coming from, you don't have to be a good person, just a better person.
Good people don't kill babies last time I looked into it buddy. How am I evil? Saving babies is far from evil. Is there a new leftist definition of the word evil now?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back