Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Welcome, Cyndi! Glad to have you! You a Mainer? Me, too.
Have a donut

View attachment 329935
Maine used to be part of Massachusetts, and we're coming to take it back one day! Reconquistah!
To hell with that!!!!

Did you get the snow storm a few weeks ago? We lost power for five days! It was a nightmare. Thank god we had a generator. But usually we can plug the generator in, run a cord and get internet? Not this time? When they finally came to fix the electricity. Five days without the beast internet? I thought I would DIE? lol There were 12 trucks coming down the road? from Canada? I have never seen anything like it in my life. It really looked like a war zone. trees down? wires down? how did you make out?

Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Have a donut

View attachment 329935
Maine used to be part of Massachusetts, and we're coming to take it back one day! Reconquistah!

Why?
HEY!!!!

Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Why?
Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Why?

hit reply, make your comment, then hit post reply.
Ok let me try. See if I did it right. this is a long post. bear with me here

bear with me here

Bears are strange pets.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a cat, dog, or canary?
It would. Bears are smelly. If a bear is around anywhere in the woods. You can smell them a mile away. True. But what I wanted to say to Unkotare was. Why would mass even want Maine? I wish mass would take it.
Oh my God, no!!! Have you BEEN to Mass? It's crowded, overtaxed, over legislated and it elects people like Elizabeth Warren!!!! More than once!!!!! Besides, they drive like they've got a death wish.

Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Why?
Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Why?

hit reply, make your comment, then hit post reply.
Ok let me try. See if I did it right. this is a long post. bear with me here

bear with me here

Bears are strange pets.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a cat, dog, or canary?
It would. Bears are smelly. If a bear is around anywhere in the woods. You can smell them a mile away. True. But what I wanted to say to Unkotare was. Why would mass even want Maine? I wish mass would take it.
Oh my God, no!!! Have you BEEN to Mass? It's crowded, overtaxed, over legislated and it elects people like Elizabeth Warren!!!! More than once!!!!! Besides, they drive like they've got a death wish.
Besides, they drive like they've got a death wish.
well aware of that.

almost afraid to drive down to Concord or Manchester.

Did you get the snow storm a few weeks ago? We lost power for five days! It was a nightmare. Thank god we had a generator. But usually we can plug the generator in, run a cord and get internet? Not this time? When they finally came to fix the electricity. Five days without the beast internet? I thought I would DIE? lol There were 12 trucks coming down the road? from Canada? I have never seen anything like it in my life. It really looked like a war zone. trees down? wires down? how did you make out?
It was mostly rain here; I'm right on the ocean. Our power was out about 12 hours, mostly through the night. I heard you guys really got whammed, though.

It was mostly rain here; I'm right on the ocean. Our power was out about 12 hours, mostly through the night. I heard you guys really got whammed, though.
We did? On my road we had to drive under wires? The trees were down every where. Carnage for FIVE days. It was not having the Beast(internet that got me) we hooked up the generator, we had tv, coffee, heat, but when the beast isn't working? life sucks. 18 inches of wet snow? How do you plow that? you cant in mud season. Our little plow truck getting stuck. My roommate was out there. getting stuck with the plow truck. I covered my eyes? don't look I was thinking to myself. it was a nightmare. I kid you not.

:welcome: SootedUpCyndi...

Cyndi you look like a natural toting that mug of Beer, but you forgot five of them...

1588280425619.png

Thank you. I was hoping I found a jungle.
No need. I did that years ago.
View attachment 330123
damm you guys? shoot? I am new here? already myroom mate is mad? he's mad as hell. ha ha . as long as I don't pick on him, he gives me anything I want? you bunch of troublemakers? he'd rather have me pick on forum people. then him? it's cute ?LOL I got your number? troublemakers? just kidding you guys in fun?

See you guys, see you tomorrow. I have two german schnauzers? Their like kids in training ? One to be a free range dog in training. Like a free range chicken? Didn't go so good. I lost him in the woods yesterday? then I realized? the guy takes a leak. All thru the woods? It dawned on me, they don't get lost? know why? They smell their scent back? Every leak they do, all dogs? brings um back home. see you guys tomorrow? thanks for the nice welcomes! ta ta. xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back