Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Welcome, Cyndi! Glad to have you! You a Mainer? Me, too.
Have a donut

View attachment 329935
Maine used to be part of Massachusetts, and we're coming to take it back one day! Reconquistah!

Why?
Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Have a donut

View attachment 329935
Maine used to be part of Massachusetts, and we're coming to take it back one day! Reconquistah!

Why?

hit reply, make your comment, then hit post reply.
Ok let me try. See if I did it right. this is a long post. bear with me here

Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Why?
Ample pahkin.

Last edited:
Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Why?
Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Why?

bear with me here

Bears are strange pets.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a cat, dog, or canary?

Hello Cyndi, enjoy the place before Pizza sends out for you!

1588258799383.png

Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Why?
Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Why?

bear with me here

Bears are strange pets.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a cat, dog, or canary?
It would. Bears are smelly. If a bear is around anywhere in the woods. You can smell them a mile away. True. But what I wanted to say to Unkotare was. Why would mass even want Maine? I wish mass would take it.

wooooo . Slow down you guys for a second. I have to get answer to something mm said. When I reply? do I hit the post reply button? Or type under the quote word?

After the last "switch" QUOTE in brackets is where you type and be seen, then hit reply.

(After the last quote word)

Sometimes where you start typing is not after the last quote for some reason. A small percentage ofthe times.

Last edited:

Welcome! This place can be insane so try not to take anything personally.
I went to school for a semester in Unity, ME but haven't really been further north than Costigan. But Maine is one of my favorite states.

Welcome! This place can be insane so try not to take anything personally.
I went to school for a semester in Unity, ME but haven't really been further north than Costigan. But Maine is one of my favorite states.
Hi Jack. I bet you do have a trade? I don't take things personally. Nothing bothers me really. nice to meet you.

Welcome. I'm a deplorable liberal. We have fun here.
Your a deplorable Liberal. Can a person be that. I guess so. Where does everyone hang out and talk here. In what section? It's going to take me awhile to find my way around.

Yeah candycorn is about as close to a 'deplorable liberal' as you're going to find. We've sparred a time or two, but she's never cruel or mean. That's all I really expect from anybody. Welcome to USMB and I hope you find a good fit here. A lot of us have been here for a very long time now.

Your a deplorable Liberal. Can a person be that. I guess so. Where does everyone hang out and talk here. In what section? It's going to take me awhile to find my way around.

Yeah candycorn is about as close to a 'deplorable liberal' as you're going to find. We've sparred a time or two, but she's never cruel or mean. That's all I really expect from anybody. Welcome to USMB and I hope you find a good fit here. A lot of us have been here for a very long time now.
Thats fair

Thats fair
well thank you all you guys for your warm welcome. This is my dry run before I tip toe out into the forums. Just figuring how the site works.

wooooo . Slow down you guys for a second. I have to get answer to something mm said. When I reply? do I hit the post reply button? Or type under the quote word?
There's an even easier way, Cyndi. But you have enough to deal with at the moment. @ me in a few days and I'll show you what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back