Hello from the Shenandoah Valley

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg
Welcome to the Jungle...
We have fun and games...

And a lot of Chinese bots.

Hi. Conservative female, Christian, voter. Anti-social distancing, maskless, concealed carry. Invited by Sunsettommy. He can delete that if I prove to be a problem. I won't be. I spend too much time on things political and I take it personally. Looking forward to a fun time here though.
Phil Sheridan sends his love.........

Just kidding. :)

Welcome to the nuthouse.

Hi. Conservative female, Christian, voter. Anti-social distancing, maskless, concealed carry. Invited by Sunsettommy. He can delete that if I prove to be a problem. I won't be. I spend too much time on things political and I take it personally. Looking forward to a fun time here though.

Nice name change, but still the same strong woman I know from a dead forum I rescued you from.

:dance:

Nice name change, but still the same strong woman I know from a dead forum I rescued you from.

Dude, we need to bring in more hard lefties, balance the board out so to speak. Besides it's more entertaining for me to watch both sides beat each other over the heads with Nurf bats hoping it will knock out each other's opponents........ :D

Dude, we need to bring in more hard lefties, balance the board out so to speak. Besides it's more entertaining for me to watch both sides beat each other over the heads with Nurf bats hoping it will knock out each other's opponents........ :D

There is one lefty I can recruit, but that will be tomorrow.

There is one lefty I can recruit, but that will be tomorrow.
That should be fun. :thup:

By the way, i lived in Manassas from 2012 to 208, and had to move when the tranny from Prince William County was elected as a local congressman(err congressthing). I saw the writing on the wall with the influx of illegals making the local black people flee to Richmond, and the White folks went back to Maryland. But down here in Floor E. Da. every ex-Democrat from New York is moving down here, and joining up with US conservatives. Welcome again, but you need get out of that bat shit crazy state...

View attachment 362275

For some reason, I’m drawn to Manassas. I like the name, and eating at the Yorkshire Diner there.

I love the Shenandoah Valley. Particularly the confluence of the two rivers.

By the way, i lived in Manassas from 2012 to 208, and had to move when the tranny from Prince William County was elected as a local congressman(err congressthing). I saw the writing on the wall with the influx of illegals making the local black people flee to Richmond, and the White folks went back to Maryland. But down here in Floor E. Da. every ex-Democrat from New York is moving down here, and joining up with US conservatives. Welcome again, but you need get out of that bat shit crazy state...

View attachment 362275

For some reason, I’m drawn to Manassas. I like the name, and eating at the Yorkshire Diner there.

I love the Shenandoah Valley. Particularly the confluence of the two rivers.
In 2012 i moved away from Maryland because the shirtless singing cowboy governor Martin O'Malley had just kept raising taxes so his state could bring more illegals, then when i moved to Manassas(Man is gender specific so should be dropped , thus Assas) Virginia, where i saved $500 on my taxes the first year. But then the lunatics of Northern Virginia thought it would be a nice change and voted in Terry McAweful(Clinton advisor) and he immediately started raising taxes so his state could out do Maryland in bringing in Illegals. The local stores started closing up, because many new stores that catered to Hispanic Only took over. Assas Virginia has become a liberal waste land, beer bottles and trash all over the place.....

You're kind. I forgot to tell you this is my usual.

Trinnity's died? PM me. :biggrin:
Now you know, at this time I must introduce you to the USMB unofficial mascot..
iu

Trinnity's died?

LOL LONG story. Now I HAVE to know who you are!!

iu

iu

wuhl...that's awful. LOLOL

Hi. Will you marry me?

(oh drats, my social awkwardness strikes again)

Er, take two...

Welcome! :cool:

Mr. Quick Draw?

Minute man?

How does one use the PM function?

Top right corner of forum page, looks like an envelope, click on it.

You might not have enough postings to see it yet.
apparently I don't.

I was the guy who suggested that new members be prevented from using the PM system, until they reached a specific number of postings. Last year there was a brand new member who joined, immediately used the PM system to persuade members here, to join his brand new forum there.

I have no idea what the number of posts are, before you can use the PM system.

Forum List

Back