Hello.....another gal from the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia

Garden House Queen

Jul 12, 2020
I'm a Conservative female...love President Trump...have been a Republican all my life but have to say at this stage I'm certainly disappointed in them! I'm a farm girl...have been in the show horse business all my life. I love to garden and my neighbors and friends say I'm a pretty fair cook! Invited here by Calypso Jones.

I'm a Conservative female...love President Trump...have been a Republican all my life but have to say at this stage I'm certainly disappointed in them! I'm a farm girl...have been in the show horse business all my life. I love to garden and my neighbors and friends say I'm a pretty fair cook! Invited here by Calypso Jones.
Glad you dropped by, hope you stay.

Got pics of your show horses? And your garden? Would love to see.
Unfortunately....I do not have one of those phones! My friends tell me I'm living in the 18th Century! If you were here you could see my scrap book and I'd let you see my pics..... I'd fix you a good lunch and send you home with some veggies!

Last edited:

Always good when a closetcrat comes clean about lying!

Always good when a closetcrat comes clean about lying!
Now now. Intro thread. Be nice.:)

We used to have 4 horses on the dairy. But after I got my drivers license my dad sold em.

I'm in love with you already. You married?........j/k Lol

You know that being a farm girl and loving horses is instant ammo against you from libturds...lol

Forum List

Back