Hello from the Shenandoah Valley

Hi. Conservative female, Christian, voter. Anti-social distancing, maskless, concealed carry. Invited by Sunsettommy. He can delete that if I prove to be a problem. I won't be. I spend too much time on things political and I take it personally. Looking forward to a fun time here though.
By the way, i lived in Manassas from 2012 to 208, and had to move when the tranny from Prince William County was elected as a local congressman(err congressthing). I saw the writing on the wall with the influx of illegals making the local black people flee to Richmond, and the White folks went back to Maryland. But down here in Floor E. Da. every ex-Democrat from New York is moving down here, and joining up with US conservatives. Welcome again, but you need get out of that bat shit crazy state...

View attachment 362275

For some reason, I’m drawn to Manassas. I like the name, and eating at the Yorkshire Diner there.

I love the Shenandoah Valley. Particularly the confluence of the two rivers.
Which two rivers? The Shenandoah and what? I lived near the Shenandoah and the South rivers. I think my dad took me fishing in the South River when I was maybe five or so.
Back east there are lots of rivers and streams, many more than out here in the west. Once we moved over to Charlottesville the James River was near by and I fished it.

The Shenandoah and the Potomac. I visited Harper’s Ferry a few times.
There's one of me ladies now. Hello.

Hey. From the Rhine Valley. :hhello:
Lol. Are you ever in one place for more than 2 wks. Lol

I should be in Manassas today.

But I’m not. :frown:
Run over a Hun for me pwease!

Not many left. The stuff of legend.

I hear languages here, I’ve never heard before.
My bucket list has me playing St Andrews golf links.

You've been everywhere, surely you must have played there. They have a hole there called, The Principal's Nose, my favorite on TV.

However with risking your life to travel overseas anymore. I think Andrews is on my Fuckit List...lol.

Never been to Scotland, to my shame.

I noticed in the US, I never saw one French car.

Till one day I was riding through an area of Manassas, and there parked in someone’s driveway, was a huge Citroën, the sort Yves Montand used to drive in his tough guy movies.
The cost of maintenance on high end German cars is high in USA. I highly doubt any mechanics here know how to work on a French car. Parts could take forever to get.

Every loan I did for someone who had a Jag or a BMW had crap credit and debt to the nose. Not all, but most.

Hi. Conservative female, Christian, voter. Anti-social distancing, maskless, concealed carry. Invited by Sunsettommy. He can delete that if I prove to be a problem. I won't be. I spend too much time on things political and I take it personally. Looking forward to a fun time here though.

Welcome:

1594646201296.png

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....
Oh good, someone you don't like means I'll definitely be friends with her. As she's from back home too.
She's every bit as fucked in the head as you are.

Enjoy.
Even better, she's smart too. My IQ is averages about 140 what's your score shitforbrains, 80-90 on a good day or is that too high?
Lol, people who are actually intelligent don't feel the need to spout off about IQ scores.

The above means we all know you're a liar with a room temperature IQ, just in case you can't figure it out.

I'm guessing I did something to you?
No, the very existence of most tRumplings is irritating to sane people.
Crep. You were born to be irritated......Lol
It's true the brain dead, drooling, morons have irritated me for my entire life. It's just that since you tRumplings sprang up there are so many more of you.

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....
Oh good, someone you don't like means I'll definitely be friends with her. As she's from back home too.

Enjoy.
Even better, she's smart too. My IQ is averages about 140 what's your score shitforbrains, 80-90 on a good day or is that too high?
Lol, people who are actually intelligent don't feel the need to spout off about IQ scores.

The above means we all know you're a liar with a room temperature IQ, just in case you can't figure it out.

More like Irradiated.....
See my point?

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

It's true the brain dead, drooling, morons have irritated me for my entire life. It's just that since you tRumplings sprang up there are so many more of you.
Looks like Mueller is fit to testify since his op ed this weekend. Of course it was written for him while his adult diaper was being changed.

Biden/Mueller 2020................A study in dementia..See ya in the Senate grilling room.ta ta...........t

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

See my point?
I'm trying to recruit more Conservatives here for you to chat with....lol

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

do I know you? LOLOLOLOL
He's a leftist. They know everything, they think,

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

Looks like Mueller is fit to testify since his op ed this weekend. Of course it was written for him while his adult diaper was being changed.

Biden/Mueller 2020................A study in dementia..See ya in the Senate grilling room.ta ta...........t
You do know Mueller is a life long republican, right?

By the way, i lived in Manassas from 2012 to 208, and had to move when the tranny from Prince William County was elected as a local congressman(err congressthing). I saw the writing on the wall with the influx of illegals making the local black people flee to Richmond, and the White folks went back to Maryland. But down here in Floor E. Da. every ex-Democrat from New York is moving down here, and joining up with US conservatives. Welcome again, but you need get out of that bat shit crazy state...

View attachment 362275

For some reason, I’m drawn to Manassas. I like the name, and eating at the Yorkshire Diner there.

Which two rivers? The Shenandoah and what? I lived near the Shenandoah and the South rivers. I think my dad took me fishing in the South River when I was maybe five or so.
Back east there are lots of rivers and streams, many more than out here in the west. Once we moved over to Charlottesville the James River was near by and I fished it.

You've been everywhere, surely you must have played there. They have a hole there called, The Principal's Nose, my favorite on TV.

However with risking your life to travel overseas anymore. I think Andrews is on my Fuckit List...lol.

Till one day I was riding through an area of Manassas, and there parked in someone’s driveway, was a huge Citroën, the sort Yves Montand used to drive in his tough guy movies.
The cost of maintenance on high end German cars is high in USA. I highly doubt any mechanics here know how to work on a French car. Parts could take forever to get.

Every loan I did for someone who had a Jag or a BMW had crap credit and debt to the nose. Not all, but most.

They certainly love their Mercedes and BMW’s in Northern Virginia - DC suburbs, where I hang out.

Trying to imagine an American, or even British, mechanic working on this:

La Citroen Dyane

76DFE64E-9B32-42A6-A394-D6EF1232AE44.jpeg

:p

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

See my point?
I'm trying to recruit more Conservatives here for you to chat with....lol
Conservatives are fine. tRumptards are annoying. Please don't conflate the two.

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

See my point?

On the top of your head, as clear as day.

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

do I know you? LOLOLOLOL
He's a leftist. They know everything, they think,
Everything? No.

More that you?

Fuck yeah.

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

You do know Mueller is a life long republican, right?
I don't give a S. My tolerance for Republicans is at its end. Mueller is a deep state scum rat like the next guy in the Swamp.

View attachment 362275

They certainly love their Mercedes and BMW’s in Northern Virginia - DC suburbs, where I hang out.

La Citroen Dyane

View attachment 362781

OMG. That is the ugliest F car I ever saw. LOLOL. All it needs is some bird S on it and it is ready for BV with Wobbly in the back in a car seat.....What was Iceberg Slim's handle here?

No wonder the French lost. Gawd.

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

So apparently yours isn't very high either.

Hi. Will you marry me?

(oh drats, my social awkwardness strikes again)

Er, take two...

Welcome! :cool:

Mr. Quick Draw?

Minute man?

You would be sorry. believe me. LOLOL

Wait a minute...why would I be sorry?

I can be overwhelming at times. I know this is hard to believe but...shhhhhh…..some men do not like my attitude.
Why don't you just stop talking and go fix him a sandwich, once the kitchen is clean?

View attachment 362275

My son lives in florida and I would love to leave virginia and get out of the clutches of Governor Coonman Nawtham but i'm hoping and praying that I can help turn virginia red this go round. The only thing holding us back are the republicans. Lots of people are steaming over what this governor has been doing to conservatives and freedom loving, 2A supporting americans.

Not the governor. It is the assembly flipping both houses blue. Other than this mask nonsense, Virginia Governors really are fairly weak.

View attachment 362275

La Citroen Dyane

View attachment 362781

OMG. That is the ugliest F car I ever saw. LOLOL. All it needs is some bird S on it and it is ready for BV with Wobbly in the back in a car seat.

No wonder the French lost. Gawd.
How come leftists have to turn intro threads into flame wars?
Because they hate when everyone has fun so they piss on it. Like the NFL, now it is a GD social statement.

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

So apparently yours isn't very high either.
Dunno, never felt the need to check.

Forum List

Back