Hey!

• Thread starter Deleted member 74165
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 74165

I thought I'd register to get a handle on what's happening in the US from the inside. I'm not American nor do I live in the US, rather an interested observer of both the political situation and the cultural situation.

You guys are certainly living in interesting times.

And I'd guess more than a few Russians, if it's trolls you're enumerating.

I thought I'd register to get a handle on what's happening in the US from the inside. I'm not American nor do I live in the US, rather an interested observer of both the political situation and the cultural situation.

"You guys are certainly living in interesting times." Unless you are posting from somewhere other than earth, so are you

While life in general may be interesting during a pandemic, there are myriad factors at play in the US right now alongside the issues that CVD19 brings. It's a fascinating thing to watch from the outside, and by fascinating I don't mean good.

While life in general may be interesting during a pandemic, there are myriad factors at play in the US right now alongside the issues that CVD19 brings. It's a fascinating thing to watch from the outside, and by fascinating I don't mean good.
The U.S. survived a civil war and "W"; it will survive this.

Welcome
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg
And everbody thinks we're all
gonna die!...

Thanks for the welcomes, much appreciated.

hjmick, I'm from Europe, where the history comes from.

The origin story began in Africa, but if you subscribe to the regional replacement theory, not only Africa. Most historians would consider the history of modern Western civilisation (the capitalisation is important) to have truly sparked during the Enlightenment/Renaissance of which the centre was Florence, Italy.

So a little from column A, a little from column B.

Ha ha. Good luck with that goal. This is a very combative arena so everything is polarized. Most of these idiots are probably really nice if you met them in the street.

Forum List

Back