Hello from the Shenandoah Valley

Hi. Conservative female, Christian, voter. Anti-social distancing, maskless, concealed carry. Invited by Sunsettommy. He can delete that if I prove to be a problem. I won't be. I spend too much time on things political and I take it personally. Looking forward to a fun time here though.
By the way, i lived in Manassas from 2012 to 208, and had to move when the tranny from Prince William County was elected as a local congressman(err congressthing). I saw the writing on the wall with the influx of illegals making the local black people flee to Richmond, and the White folks went back to Maryland. But down here in Floor E. Da. every ex-Democrat from New York is moving down here, and joining up with US conservatives. Welcome again, but you need get out of that bat shit crazy state...

View attachment 362275

For some reason, Iā€™m drawn to Manassas. I like the name, and eating at the Yorkshire Diner there.

I love the Shenandoah Valley. Particularly the confluence of the two rivers.
Which two rivers? The Shenandoah and what? I lived near the Shenandoah and the South rivers. I think my dad took me fishing in the South River when I was maybe five or so.
Back east there are lots of rivers and streams, many more than out here in the west. Once we moved over to Charlottesville the James River was near by and I fished it.
what town did you live in?
I was born in Waynesboro. Later we moved over the hill and out of the valley to Charlottesville were I started school. I had and still have family back in that neck of the woods. Mostly cousins now as my grandparents and most of my aunts and uncles have all died off. I've got another bunch around the Lynchburg area from my mother's side. I have an uncle thats still kicking in Nellysford in the Charlottesville area, my dad's youngest brother and an aunt, mom's younger sister in Dooms, around Waynesboro. I have cousins from both sides of my family living up and down the valley.

LOL We're neighbors. The Captain's...my husband, Family all came from Waynesboro.

Hi. Conservative female, Christian, voter. Anti-social distancing, maskless, concealed carry. Invited by Sunsettommy. He can delete that if I prove to be a problem. I won't be. I spend too much time on things political and I take it personally. Looking forward to a fun time here though.

Hi. Will you marry me?

(oh drats, my social awkwardness strikes again)

Er, take two...

Welcome! :cool:

Mr. Quick Draw?

Minute man?

You would be sorry. believe me. LOLOL

Wait a minute...why would I be sorry?

I can be overwhelming at times. I know this is hard to believe but...shhhhhhā€¦..some men do not like my attitude.

Hi. Will you marry me?

Er, take two...

Mr. Quick Draw?

Minute man?

Wait a minute...why would I be sorry?

I can be overwhelming at times. I know this is hard to believe but...shhhhhhā€¦..some men do not like my attitude.

LOL....I've been married for 30 years.
No worries

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....
Oh good, someone you don't like means I'll definitely be friends with her. As she's from back home too.
She's every bit as fucked in the head as you are.

Enjoy.
Even better, she's smart too. My IQ is averages about 140 what's your score shitforbrains, 80-90 on a good day or is that too high?
Lol, people who are actually intelligent don't feel the need to spout off about IQ scores.

The above means we all know you're a liar with a room temperature IQ, just in case you can't figure it out.

I'm guessing I did something to you?
No, the very existence of most tRumplings is irritating to sane people.

By the way, i lived in Manassas from 2012 to 208, and had to move when the tranny from Prince William County was elected as a local congressman(err congressthing). I saw the writing on the wall with the influx of illegals making the local black people flee to Richmond, and the White folks went back to Maryland. But down here in Floor E. Da. every ex-Democrat from New York is moving down here, and joining up with US conservatives. Welcome again, but you need get out of that bat shit crazy state...

View attachment 362275

For some reason, Iā€™m drawn to Manassas. I like the name, and eating at the Yorkshire Diner there.

Which two rivers? The Shenandoah and what? I lived near the Shenandoah and the South rivers. I think my dad took me fishing in the South River when I was maybe five or so.
Back east there are lots of rivers and streams, many more than out here in the west. Once we moved over to Charlottesville the James River was near by and I fished it.

The Shenandoah and the Potomac. I visited Harperā€™s Ferry a few times.

Hi. Will you marry me?

Er, take two...

Mr. Quick Draw?

Minute man?

I can already tell you're going to be a helluva lot of laughs;

The libturds have enough women here though emasculating them. One more won't hurt.

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....
Oh good, someone you don't like means I'll definitely be friends with her. As she's from back home too.

Enjoy.
Even better, she's smart too. My IQ is averages about 140 what's your score shitforbrains, 80-90 on a good day or is that too high?
Lol, people who are actually intelligent don't feel the need to spout off about IQ scores.

The above means we all know you're a liar with a room temperature IQ, just in case you can't figure it out.

Crep. You were born to be irritated......Lol

View attachment 362275

There's one of me ladies now. Hello.

View attachment 362275

Hey. From the Rhine Valley. :hhello:

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

Crep. You were born to be irritated......Lol
More like Irradiated.....

View attachment 362275

Lol. Are you ever in one place for more than 2 wks. Lol

View attachment 362275

I floated down that river at Harper's Ferry once. I'll never forget it.

View attachment 362275

I floated down that river at Harper's Ferry once. I'll never forget it.

The history of that town.

View attachment 362275

I should be in Manassas today.

But Iā€™m not. :frown:

View attachment 362275

Have you been to Nogales Mexico of late? About the same in Asses Virginia(remember Man is gender specific)..

View attachment 362275

Have you been to Nogales Mexico of late? About the same in Asses Virginia(remember Man is gender specific)..

Not a fan of Mexican.

Did like guacamole, till I went off it upon hearing about the avocado cartel.

Last edited:

View attachment 362275

Run over a Hun for me pwease!

View attachment 362275

Not many left. The stuff of legend.

I hear languages here, Iā€™ve never heard before.

View attachment 362275

My bucket list has me playing St Andrews golf links.

You've been everywhere, surely you must have played there. They have a hole there called, The Principal's Nose, my favorite on TV.

However with risking your life to travel overseas anymore. I think Andrews is on my Fuckit List...lol.

View attachment 362275

My bucket list has me playing St Andrews golf links.

You've been everywhere, surely you must have played there. They have a hole there called, The Principal's Nose, my favorite on TV.

However with risking your life to travel overseas anymore. I think Andrews is on my Fuckit List...lol.

Never been to Scotland, to my shame.

I noticed in the US, I never saw one French car.

Till one day I was riding through an area of Manassas, and there parked in someoneā€™s driveway, was a huge CitroĆ«n, the sort Yves Montand used to drive in his tough guy movies.

Forum List

Back