Hello from the Shenandoah Valley

Hi. Conservative female, Christian, voter. Anti-social distancing, maskless, concealed carry. Invited by Sunsettommy. He can delete that if I prove to be a problem. I won't be. I spend too much time on things political and I take it personally. Looking forward to a fun time here though.

Glad to have sane, sensible Virginian show up. Makes me happy!

mail

Hi. Conservative female, Christian, voter. Anti-social distancing, maskless, concealed carry. Invited by Sunsettommy. He can delete that if I prove to be a problem. I won't be. I spend too much time on things political and I take it personally. Looking forward to a fun time here though.
Welcome to the mudpits as you being Conservative you will have lots of dirt thrown at you. Once again welcome.

I think we have met before ....

Howdy!

Welcome! I was born in Waynesboro a long, long time ago. The hospital I was born in is a funeral home the last I looked. Check in and check out in the same place maybe?

Hi. Will you marry me?

(oh drats, my social awkwardness strikes again)

Er, take two...

Welcome! :cool:

Hi. Will you marry me?

(oh drats, my social awkwardness strikes again)

Er, take two...

Welcome! :cool:

Mr. Quick Draw?

By the way, i lived in Manassas from 2012 to 208, and had to move when the tranny from Prince William County was elected as a local congressman(err congressthing). I saw the writing on the wall with the influx of illegals making the local black people flee to Richmond, and the White folks went back to Maryland. But down here in Floor E. Da. every ex-Democrat from New York is moving down here, and joining up with US conservatives. Welcome again, but you need get out of that bat shit crazy state...

JacksonvilleBeach.jpg

I think we have met before ....
Always happy to meet old friends.

By the way, i lived in Manassas from 2012 to 208, and had to move when the tranny from Prince William County was elected as a local congressman(err congressthing). I saw the writing on the wall with the influx of illegals making the local black people flee to Richmond, and the White folks went back to Maryland. But down here in Floor E. Da. every ex-Democrat from New York is moving down here, and joining up with US conservatives. Welcome again, but you need get out of that bat shit crazy state...

View attachment 362275

My son lives in florida and I would love to leave virginia and get out of the clutches of Governor Coonman Nawtham but i'm hoping and praying that I can help turn virginia red this go round. The only thing holding us back are the republicans. Lots of people are steaming over what this governor has been doing to conservatives and freedom loving, 2A supporting americans.

Welcome to USMB, Calypso. Hope you enjoy the boards!
1594517263313.png

Forum List

Back