Hello from East TN

Just discovered this board. I'm looking forward to exchanging views and information. I'm pretty much a one issue 2A voter. Life members of GOA and SAF, Endowment member of NRA. On other issues I'm generally very conservative.
"Other issues" meaning you're a flaming racist or meaning you believe in small government? :) :) Welcome!

Just discovered this board. I'm looking forward to exchanging views and information. I'm pretty much a one issue 2A voter. Life members of GOA and SAF, Endowment member of NRA. On other issues I'm generally very conservative.

Have a thick skin, and just assume that you will be called racists no matter what you say, on any issue. "I think bread tastes good" "You are racists!"

Get used to it. You are stepping into a toxic environment, where only the strongest survive.

Doesn't mean be a jerk... but you can expect others will be jerks.

"Other issues" meaning you're a flaming racist or meaning you believe in small government? :) :) Welcome!

First of all I'm not racist, I like Formua 1, LeMans, Indy AND Baja as well as Nascar ;)

First of all I'm not racist, I like Formua 1, LeMans, Indy AND Baja as well as Nascar ;)

SharpDog you seem like a very intelligent and sharp poster, that being said if the likes of citygator don't call you a racist they don't have didley squat...

Baja?? wtf is Baja??? Just peeked; meh!!! battered fish tacos?? PASS!!!

Greg

Welcome! Middle Tn here. I'm not a single issue voter but a generally conservative one. I was against automatic rifles before the riots, now I'm not so sure about that.

Baja?? wtf is Baja??? Just peeked; meh!!! battered fish tacos?? PASS!!!

Greg
Battered fish? Sounds like they escaped the giant squid in Baja California Gulf.

Forum List

Back