Another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbey

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2020
Arizona
Hi, I'm a conservative woman, who strongly supports our President.

I already "know " a few people here from other forums and, thought I'd give this place a try.

I usually just read for a while, before participating in the conversation, just to get the feel of a new place but, thought I'd start with an introduction.

I already "know " a few people here from other forums and, thought I'd give this place a try.

I usually just read for a while, before participating in the conversation, just to get the feel of a new place but, thought I'd start with an introduction.
Welcome to the site, Abbey.

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg
Welcome to the Jungle

Good to see you. We need more Conservatives on this board.

I think we've already reached our newbie quota, but as long as you're conservative, I'll vote to let you in.

Welcome.

Yep, we sure DO, rw. Good call!

We need to keep them damned Liberals in check

You bet!

Welcome

Hopefully, you'll take the time to read the USMB Rules and Guidelines

Welcome Abbey.
And thanks for supporting this president.
It's gonna take every one of us to make people aware of what's at stake this November.

Hello, and put on yer best suit of armor.

Welcome Abbey.
And thanks for supporting this president.
It's gonna take every one of us to make people aware of what's at stake this November.
Yes indeed I have weed that will be ready by then..As far as politics and presidential elections they are all the same...

Or, send them one.

Hi abbey!

1596992570960.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back