Hello from East TN

SharpDog

Rookie
Aug 9, 2020
Just discovered this board. I'm looking forward to exchanging views and information. I'm pretty much a one issue 2A voter. Life members of GOA and SAF, Endowment member of NRA. On other issues I'm generally very conservative.

:welcome: SharpDog...

1596963278580.png

Just discovered this board. I'm looking forward to exchanging views and information. I'm pretty much a one issue 2A voter. Life members of GOA and SAF, Endowment member of NRA. On other issues I'm generally very conservative.
Welcome, SharpDog. Hope you enjoy the boards. Keep in mind that an election year brings with it a silly season, and this one seems worse than most with a communist-like threat pushing against the very amendments that make men free.

There's a few people on here who live around there. TNHarley, I think lives around there. I'm from there, myself. Well, in my case, I lived right on the line, half the property in Tn and the other half there in Damascus, Va.

Beautiful place, for sure. Way different mindset, too. People are just plain nicer.

Welcome SharpDog.

Have you been informed about the bunga bunga initiation ritual? BTW, like most clusterfucks, it's strictly BYOL (bring your own lube).

See the USMB rules for the sordid details.

Enjoy, and have a nice day. :)

Last edited:
Hello from East Tennessee:up:
We visit Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg every year in June. This year the virus spread didn't let us go to TN. We always stay at the Park Vista in G'burg.

Forum List

Back