Hello from Air Force Sarge

Welcome...
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg
Learn to live like an animal
in the Jungle where we play...

I am retired AF, very conservative on most matters. I am looking for a political site that people discuss issues not Trump. All the sites I have been to turnout to be nothing but Trump bitch sites. I am not a Trump fan but he is the president and I must respect that. Enough of that.

How many here believe we need police reform? I look forward to your inputs.
Welcome, but the progressive tards here eat sleep puke pee and crap Trump 24/7/365/4.

Absolutely.

TDS is rife.

I am retired AF, very conservative on most matters. I am looking for a political site that people discuss issues not Trump. All the sites I have been to turnout to be nothing but Trump bitch sites. I am not a Trump fan but he is the president and I must respect that. Enough of that.

Welcome, but the progressive tards here eat sleep puke pee and crap Trump 24/7/365/4.

Absolutely.

TDS is rife.

"TDS is rife"

yes.....so many conservatives all suffering from TDS

:welcome: Cool to see someone who flew a fighter in the AF,hope you stick around for years to come,will be exciting having a pilot from the AF around here.:dance::thup:

Hi, I was born in the zipcode 23666, my name googles High Guardian of the Church Grove and I was born a Earth Dragon of China and Libra by Zodiac sign. I need to 4 thousand dollars a week to tell a story that I believe would save Earth and the people on it.
I REPEAT... I NEED 4,000 dollars a week to begin to tell my story properly so that I can save Earth and the people on it.
I REPEAT.. I NEEEEEEED.. $4,000 dollars a week.

Give us your mailing address and I'll send you the money just as soon as my welfare check comes.

Forum List

Back