Hello from Air Force Sarge

I was an avionics tech F-4, F-15, F-16, Vietnam combat vet.
The F-4 Phantom is my all time favorite jet fighter.
Used to watch them fly past our position and drop their load of napalm. Awesome sight!!
US Army 1970-71 ... :salute:
As they said about the F-4 , if you put enough engines on a brick, anything can fly. McDonnell Douglas did learn a lot from the F-4 which was why they ended up with the best fighter jet, the F-15. It was so successful, not only could it shoot things down, but could blow up a lot of shit. It still flies today as the Strike Eagle, most reliable jet there is..

As they said about the F-4 , if you put enough engines on a brick, anything can fly. McDonnell Douglas did learn a lot from the F-4 which was why they ended up with the best fighter jet, the F-15. It was so successful, not only could it shoot things down, but could blow up a lot of shit. It still flies today as the Strike Eagle, most reliable jet there is..
The F-4 Phantom was rugged, lethal, and controlled the sky's over Vietnam. .. :cool:

How many here believe we need police reform?
That's Area 51, Roswell, New Mexico, the Neuva Generación drug cartel. Druggers join the Air Force so they can use U.S. assets to fly top secret missions and deliver Mexican drugs to U.S. consumers. Same scam and the same supply lines have been operating within the U.S. military ever since the Vietnam War.

New Mexico is a mental health civil commitment state. There are UFOs, people do drugs and they "see things that other people don't see" — of course it's their mental health and not the drugs, because the crew doesn't want to talk about the drugs in court or interrupt their supply or delivery of illegal street drugs on base.

Mental health means civil commitment, which is a "civilian commitment" — the defendant/patient is banned for life from owning guns or joining the military by a court order without due process or even so much as an actual criminal accusation.

Welcome from on USAF vet to another.

RF-4C, OA-37B, T-38 and finished up on the A-10.

The Phantom was definitely the best. Thanks for your service and welcome.
iu

I am retired AF, very conservative on most matters. I am looking for a political site that people discuss issues not Trump. All the sites I have been to turnout to be nothing but Trump bitch sites. I am not a Trump fan but he is the president and I must respect that. Enough of that.

How many here believe we need police reform? I look forward to your inputs.
AFSC 81150 and welcome

The F-4 Phantom was rugged, lethal, and controlled the sky's over Vietnam. .. :cool:
Couldnt dog fight though, had no gun, so when an enemy jet get inside the missile lock system that F-4 was a sitting brick..I used to work for McDonnell Douglas, i know about the problems with their F-4s

maxresdefault.jpg

I am retired AF, very conservative on most matters. I am looking for a political site that people discuss issues not Trump. All the sites I have been to turnout to be nothing but Trump bitch sites. I am not a Trump fan but he is the president and I must respect that. Enough of that.

Welcome Sarge, I am the son of an Air Force Sarge. Enjoy yourself here! :welcome:

Couldnt dog fight though, had no gun, so when an enemy jet get inside the missile lock system that F-4 was a sitting brick..I used to work for McDonnell Douglas, i know about the problems with their F-4s
That was the early models. A gun was added and the F-4 Phantom made the majority of dog fight enemy kills during the war. ... :cool:

Not really a lot of deep discussion here on the critical issues. In fact, the critical issues are generally not even mentioned. Mostly red helmet/blue helmet dialogue pertaining to shallow social issues, nothing very deep, ever. Most everything revolves around Trump.

For instance, that bill they just passed allowing them to spy on the Internet data of Americans? Pffft. Only thing people complained about around here was that hey, they spied on muh Trump. Oh, it's a hoot.

You could probably just turn on the tv and tune into the cable news entertainment programming and that'd probably be an accurate reflection of the general topical content feed on here.

Perhaps you may improve the atmosphere. I dunno. The topical content is what needs the most work.

I wrote-in Ron Paul the last two elections. So, not a Trump fan myself.

There's a few Air Force fellers around. Have a good day.

Last edited:
Welcome.

Thank you for your service.

And don't hold your breath.

This place is more conservative than left wing (left wingers are not liberal....we don't have any true liberals here).

And the quality of the left wingers is poor at best.

You’ll find that almost any discussion with leftwingers here will boil down to their hatred of President Trump.

And welcome, from one ex-Air Force “sarge” to another.
Too bad they would not let you in the military! :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Welcome Sarge, I am the son of an Air Force Sarge. Enjoy yourself here! :welcome:
Saying you are the son of an Air Force Sarge is a funny way admitting that you are the bastard son of a sailor! :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Welcome to the site which is mosty a "I hate Trump" site full of TDSinfected libtards! Thank you for your service!

Welcome, I'm a retired USAF Chief myself, mostly conservative. This forum has plenty of Trump haters but also plenty of Trump supporters, and some on both sides will get a little nasty sometimes. Yeah, we probably need police reform in some places, but many times it ain't the system that is bad but rather the people running it. Too many DAs and police chiefs will holler for reform when somebody dies but go back to business as usual when the hue and cry dies down. We gotta do better at getting rid of the bad cops, but the police unions fight like hell to oppose that and too many politicians (DAs, mayors, police chiefs, etc) who are taking campaign donations from those police unions and are softer than they should be. If the voters won't vote those people out of office, then will reforms do much good?

USAF vs US Army

That was the early models. A gun was added and the F-4 Phantom made the majority of dog fight enemy kills during the war. ... :cool:
Do you know what happens every time you add equipment to an aircraft outside on the aircraft? You get lots of drag, so yeah, they added a underbelly 20 mm cannon, but then it slowed the aircraft down, and had very limited ammo capacity, unlike the aircraft today with their 20 mm in the fuselage and ammo right behind it. Again, the many mistakes of McDonnell Douglas and the Air Force back in the Vietnam days, was a learning experience for both pilots and the government. Again, they ended up making the best of the best Aircraft ever, in the F-15..

5ab8091c5cb8c_DaveWoolseyGAU4podF-4USN1965.JPG.1bc0626bf40110807d4d11be6ad168ed.JPG

Forum List

Back