Hello everyone!

Juicey Omelette

Gold Member
May 30, 2020
Just thought I would say Hi! :hhello: And introduce myself a little bit...

I have found this place after a suggestion from my friend that I would enjoy joining this online community.

I have recently in the last couple years left all online social media platforms for reasons I am sure many here will understand.

I had been looking for a place to enjoy discussion with my fellow freedom loving Americans without fear of excessive bias moderation, and I feel like I have found it!

Looking forward to getting acquainted with you all, and even though 2020 seems determined to be terrible maybe we can all keep ourselves sane by talking things out with each other on here!

"Conversation doesn't have to lead to consensus about anything especially not values; it's enough that it helps people get used to one another"

Kwame Anthony Appiah

I have found this place after a suggestion from my friend that I would enjoy joining this online community.

I have recently in the last couple years left all online social media platforms for reasons I am sure many here will understand.

I had been looking for a place to enjoy discussion with my fellow freedom loving Americans without fear of excessive bias moderation, and I feel like I have found it!

Looking forward to getting acquainted with you all, and even though 2020 seems determined to be terrible maybe we can all keep ourselves sane by talking things out with each other on here!

"Conversation doesn't have to lead to consensus about anything especially not values; it's enough that it helps people get used to one another"

Kwame Anthony Appiah
Welcome to the site, Kwame! It's a lot of fun on here. Just try to remember my #1 rule for this site - Enjoy yourself on here and have loads of fun! And don't take anyone who gives you any sh*t seriously. These poor individuals have a SEVERE lack of intelligence, and make an enlightened eggplant, not to mention a gifted rutabaga, look like Einstein! I'll be looking forward to your posts.

Kwame Anthony Appiah

Hope you take the time to read the USMB Rules and Guidelines.

enjoy yourself, and if you mind your manners and don't get banned, (which is hard to do), you'll eventually be allowed access to the dungeon.

Til then, enjoy the upper regions

Kwame Anthony Appiah
Welcome! A little sane conversation around here would be a pleasure right now. Our folks are in a right lather, waiting for the invasion of the 'burbs. You sure you want to be here? Well, anyway, try to make yourself comfortable and try not to make this world a worse place than you found it this morning. Have a mid-afternoon bit of sumpin'.

1591040714270.png

Last edited:

Kwame Anthony Appiah
Welcome! A little sane conversation around here would be a pleasure right now. Our folks are in a right lather, waiting for the invasion of the 'burbs. You sure you want to be here? Well, anyway, try to make yourself comfortable and try not to make this world a worst place than you found it this morning. Have a mid-afternoon bit of sumpin'.

View attachment 343967
Well, OL, you DO have wonderful taste in food!

Kwame Anthony Appiah

Welcome but just be aware that not everything is as it seems and this is what your really signing up for:-

Kwame Anthony Appiah
Welcome sir. Beware of Coyote...she's a pistol.

Kwame Anthony Appiah

Howdy!

1591044757739.png

Welcome Juicey. Best mods I have ever seen, good forum.
Well. There's a guy here called Tazbro that may be a Ukrainian agent :meow: but it's a pretty good place to pass out.
He-he, "Tazbro", good one! You DON'T want to be tazed (sic) by "Tazbro"! It hurts. NOT in a physical sense, but psychologically. It's difficult to know exactly WHERE he stands politically, he likes to play BOTH sides.

Well. There's a guy here called Tazbro that may be a Ukrainian agent :meow: but it's a pretty good place to pass out.
He-he, "Tazbro", good one! You DON'T want to be tazed (sic) by "Tazbro"! It hurts. NOT in a physical sense, but psychologically. It's difficult to know exactly WHERE he stands politically, he likes to play BOTH sides.
Tazbro is a good dude. so is Kat :stir:

Tazbro is a good dude. so is Kat :stir:
Taz CAN be a good dude, you just NEVER know where he sits politically. THAT is irritating. One day he'll be pro-conservative, the NEXT day very anti-conservative. SO darn wishy-washy.

Kwame Anthony Appiah
Welcome! A little sane conversation around here would be a pleasure right now. Our folks are in a right lather, waiting for the invasion of the 'burbs. You sure you want to be here? Well, anyway, try to make yourself comfortable and try not to make this world a worse place than you found it this morning. Have a mid-afternoon bit of sumpin'.

View attachment 343967
Little envious of the ice cream sandwich OL. Then I look back at my 3 star breakfast service with such fine tableware, elegant presentation, and all is right in the world again. :)

Forum List

Back