“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

and they're whipping your ass

Well, I know you want to be their mommy and encourage them, but you shouldnt lie to them like that. All of history is on my side. Guns can be regulated. Background checks can be required. Certain types of firearms can and are banned.

So, you might want to stop embarrassing yourself and stop being cruel to these goobers by making them think they are "winning!".

So, you might want to stop embarrassing yourself and stop being cruel to these goobers by making them think they are "winning!".

But, you aren't winning.

and IF a new Congress passes a bill banning the AR15 and AK-47 rifles, (the current one won't), I can guarantee it will go to the Supreme Court as an infringement issue.

and it's unlikely to stand.

Don't need a car that goes 100mph either, but they make and sell them
And:

- heavily restrict where you can drive them
- restrict how fast you can drive them
- require written and performance tests for them
- register every sale and register every vehicle that leaves your property
- make you renew your license to operate them, requiring a relevant background check every time you renew

Yes, please, continue comparing cars and guns.
Which Amendment in the Bill of Rights covers driving cars?
Which amendment in the bill of rights covers buying long rifles without a universal background check, or mandatory registration?

None.

The 2nd. The words "shall not be infringed" apply. Have a nice day, dumbass!

Alex Jones Warns Beto: Keep Your Filthy Hands Off Our 2nd Amendment!
Establishment puppet Beto O’Rourke has become the mouthpiece of the victim disarmament lobby and has pledged, quote “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47!”

LMFAO!! you losers don't even know the half of reality..
/—-/ Where are all of the libtards who screeced we're not Taking your guns away?
Crickets
I dont think we need to take away all the guns.
/—-/ Well, what you think and what the democRATs want to do is not on the same page. Since you’re not running, your opinion doesn’t much matter since you’ll vote for the gun grabbers anyway.

and they're whipping your ass

Well, I know you want to be their mommy and encourage them, but you shouldnt lie to them like that. All of history is on my side. Guns can be regulated. Background checks can be required. Certain types of firearms can and are banned.

/—-/ You gun grabbers can’t fill mass graves when your victims can shoot back.

I actually would have supported Beto O’Rourke had this been primarily directed at criminals, unlawfuls, etc. but, no, it was directred at Law-abiding citizens. Here it comes: “but law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really? The criminals are using AR-15s and now the first step is too take it out of law-abiding citizens and put them at a further disadvantage with criminals who get to keep their guns of any and all size and automation?

I think many on the Left - not all - hate Law-abiding citizens having guns more than they do criminals having guns.
law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really?
Yes, really.
why are you worried about what law abiding citizens have?

Alex Jones Warns Beto: Keep Your Filthy Hands Off Our 2nd Amendment!
Establishment puppet Beto O’Rourke has become the mouthpiece of the victim disarmament lobby and has pledged, quote “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47!”

LMFAO!! you losers don't even know the half of reality..

Alex Jones, I bet he is shaking in his pants. LOL

Do you Hamas terrorists REALLY think Alex Jones is LESS credible than Beta the Dork? :eek:

Jones is a nut job, but compared to Paddy O'Rourke he is a deep well of credibility....

But, you aren't winning.
Sorry cultist, I don't even think in those terms. You confuse yourself as "normal" and so assume everyone thinks the way you do.

I am saying all of history agrees with what i am arguing. I have literally all the facts on my side. You cultists have sayings from embroidered pillows, and whining. And...that appears to be about it.

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage.

The country didn't decide that, quite the opposite. 17 states passed defense of marriage by popular vote. The dictatorship of the Judiciary shit all over the will of the people and dictated law in favor homosexual marriage.

You really are quite stupid.

The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.

The ONLY way you fascists will get the law you desire is if the dictatorship of the judiciary creates law out of thin air again. Doubtful with the current court.

I actually would have supported Beto O’Rourke had this been primarily directed at criminals, unlawfuls, etc. but, no, it was directred at Law-abiding citizens. Here it comes: “but law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really? The criminals are using AR-15s and now the first step is too take it out of law-abiding citizens and put them at a further disadvantage with criminals who get to keep their guns of any and all size and automation?

I think many on the Left - not all - hate Law-abiding citizens having guns more than they do criminals having guns.
Yes, really.
why are you worried about what law abiding citizens have?
Democrats are basically neo-communist. They will decide what people can have. They will come for your guns, your cars, and everything they take will lead to another thing they come for.

American Democrats want Internet like the Chinese Democrats have in China. If they come to power, they will fundamentally transform the Internet. Places like this forum will be hardest hit.

The real reason we need AR-15's is the possible civil war that people like Beto who are much more Mexican than American, end up causing.
So you plan to kill your fellow Americans with them

Last edited:
The real reason we need AR-15's is the possible civil war that people like Beto who are much more Mexican than American, end up causing.
So you lan to kill your fellow Americans with them
If you wanted to save American lives, you would make cars safer.

People who want to destroy America and fundamentally transform it into something completely different aren't really loyal Americans are they.

But, you aren't winning.
Sorry cultist, I don't even think in those terms. You confuse yourself as "normal" and so assume everyone thinks the way you do.

I am saying all of history agrees with what i am arguing. I have literally all the facts on my side. You cultists have sayings from embroidered pillows, and whining. And...that appears to be about it.

I have literally all the facts on my side.

hardly.

Sorry cultist, I don't even think in those terms.

sorry, not a 'cultist.

You confuse yourself as "normal"

far more normal than you appear to be.

You and your side seem to be against 'weapons of war' being in the hands of civilians, and ignore the fact that when the 2nd was written, squirrel guns, muskets, etc were 'weapons of war'.

'machine guns' existed, and were in the hands of private individuals long before the US existed.

But, you aren't winning.

you dont think, thats for sure.

He thinks it's a Military weapon. He knows nothing about it or guns in general. Would you hire someone to build your house that knows nothing about construction? What a fucking Dufus.

Beto went to school and can read...

What Is Different Between Ar15 Vs M4? - Daily Shooting | Shooting Tips And Reviews

But well done... My question is how many kids have to die before common sense gun laws come in?

From your link...

"The primary differences are the barrel, gas tube, feed ramps, and fully automatic functioning."

So an AR-15 IS different from a military assault rifle. BTW, almost every gun can be considered an 'assault weapon' if used in..........ready for it.........An assault. BTW thanks for proving my point. Beto is an imbecile.

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage. The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.

Go ahead an introduce an amendment repealing the 2nd Amendment. Right now! Do it, and see how far you get!

What possible reason would anyone have to do that? It didn't take an amendment to get fully automatic weapons off the street.

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage. The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.
Come and take it snow flake

Not a problem BooBoo.

Yes, really.
/—-/ None of your damn business what law abiding citizens have.

Come and take it snow flake
Oh, that would be easy. I could take away any of you nuts' guns using a baseball bat.

No, you couldn't.

I guess we'll see.

Forum List

Back