“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage. The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.

Go ahead an introduce an amendment repealing the 2nd Amendment. Right now! Do it, and see how far you get!

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage. The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.
Come and take it snow flake

Don't need a car that goes 100mph either, but they make and sell them
And:

- heavily restrict where you can drive them
- restrict how fast you can drive them
- require written and performance tests for them
- register every sale and register every vehicle that leaves your property
- make you renew your license to operate them, requiring a relevant background check every time you renew

Yes, please, continue comparing cars and guns.

The country didn't decide we need federal govt background checks.

I actually would have supported Beto O’Rourke had this been primarily directed at criminals, unlawfuls, etc. but, no, it was directred at Law-abiding citizens. Here it comes: “but law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really? The criminals are using AR-15s and now the first step is too take it out of law-abiding citizens and put them at a further disadvantage with criminals who get to keep their guns of any and all size and automation?

I think many on the Left - not all - hate Law-abiding citizens having guns more than they do criminals having guns.
beto-orourke-1-1024th-mexican-99-9-butthead-45265935.png

Know the real difference in Butthead and Beto?

Butthead wore braces to straighten his teeth.

Oh, that would be easy. I could take away any of you nuts' guns using a baseball bat.

And:

- make you renew your license to operate them, requiring a relevant background check every time you renew

Owning a car is not a right.

Oh, that would be easy. I could take away any of you nuts' guns using a baseball bat.

No, you couldn't.

Naah! You would be so full of holes your very soul would leak out!

And:

Owning a car is not a right.
Of course it is. Anyone can own a car. Operating one off of your private property, however,is regulated.

Furthermore, owning any and all guns and operating them where and how you like most certainly is not a right.

No, you couldn't.
Of course i could. What, do you have a skeleton like Wolverine? You watch too much TV.

Maybe that's what you would be dreaming about while you snoozed on the floor at my feet....

Lol you libs are funny haha

Maybe that's what you would be dreaming about while you snoozed on the floor at my feet....
Lol your soul would be swing at air haha

How do you propose to get close enough?

Keep dreaming, because that is what you are doing.

How do you propose to get close enough?
With a baseball bat? Before you draw and aim and fire? A light jog would do it. Even walking up from behind would suffice. Seriously, you fools watch way too much TV. Put down the Walker, Texas Ranger crackpipe and rejoin us in reality.

He thinks it's a Military weapon. He knows nothing about it or guns in general. Would you hire someone to build your house that knows nothing about construction? What a fucking Dufus.

Beto went to school and can read...

What Is Different Between Ar15 Vs M4? - Daily Shooting | Shooting Tips And Reviews

But well done... My question is how many kids have to die before common sense gun laws come in?

Common sense gun laws? When you libtards and gun grabbers figure out what those are and how they do not violate the 2nd Amendment, give us a call and then perhaps we will listen. Everything you have come up with so far never passes the smell test!

And:

Which Amendment in the Bill of Rights covers driving cars?

Forum List

Back