“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

I actually would have supported Beto O’Rourke had this been primarily directed at criminals, unlawfuls, etc. but, no, it was directred at Law-abiding citizens. Here it comes: “but law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really? The criminals are using AR-15s and now the first step is too take it out of law-abiding citizens and put them at a further disadvantage with criminals who get to keep their guns of any and all size and automation?

I think many on the Left - not all - hate Law-abiding citizens having guns more than they do criminals having guns.
And the reason that is ? I think it's because in their overall agenda, they know that if they push the boundaries way beyond what the people of this country will go for, and if they do so in order to control the success of their agenda in total, then they must deal with the very possible resistance of those things going to far... This would be in regards to good American's not going along with such things, otherwise if the Democrats go to far. I mean why else would law abiding citizen's be included or involved in any of the rehtoric being spewed against them by these Democrats in these debates ?

The rehtoric should only target the bad guy's in this country, and in this it should take all good citizen's either Republican or Democrat in government, and in the civilian population to do these things together. This pitting one against another for political reasons in this country has got to stop. Leave the good citizen's alone, and get after the bad only. It's the way we have always done things.

What is it about left tards who do not know the meaning of "shall not be infringed"?
It doesn’t mean weapon manufacturers can make wmds or that you can possess them.

How come you don’t cry about machine guns being classified and regulated differently than most other firearms? So just throw ar15s on that list.
-------------------------------------------- WMD and NUKES is just a silly comment that doesn't apply to normal gun owners who have the RIGHT to be armed with the same small arms as the American Combat Soldier . As far as machine guns , the problem there is that while legal 'traitorous reagan' made them very expensive so that most that want them cannot afford them . A machine gun that most would say is an AR15 costs 20 thousand dollars while an AR 15 which is visually the same costs 800 dollars to 1500 dollars depending on maker Sealy .

Last edited:
What is it about left tards who do not know the meaning of "shall not be infringed"?
It doesn’t mean weapon manufacturers can make wmds or that you can possess them.

How come you don’t cry about machine guns being classified and regulated differently than most other firearms? So just throw ar15s on that list.
You are a moron..

The founding fathers wanted the populace to be equally armed as any government entity. It is the only check to tyranny imposed by the few. The Declaration Of Independence made it very clear about institutions created by men and the need to remove them when they become tyrannical. Without the ability to keep them in check, you become slaves in short order.

Rights derived from GOD are non-negotiable. The ability to protect those rights is also non-negotiable.. That is why the founding fathers, wrote in the clearest possible way "The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"

This means no check on munitions, no check on guns of any type... ANY law prohibiting the ability of the people to own and operate ANY fire arm is illegal under the US Constitution.
How did you let them heavily regulate certain weapons?

I actually would have supported Beto O’Rourke had this been primarily directed at criminals, unlawfuls, etc. but, no, it was directred at Law-abiding citizens. Here it comes: “but law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really? The criminals are using AR-15s and now the first step is too take it out of law-abiding citizens and put them at a further disadvantage with criminals who get to keep their guns of any and all size and automation?

I think many on the Left - not all - hate Law-abiding citizens having guns more than they do criminals having guns.
law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really?
Yes, really.
You don't NEED to post on USMB.

So.....

How come you don’t cry about machine guns being classified and regulated differently than most other firearms?

machine gun? Pull the trigger, hold it down, it keeps shooting til it runs out of bullets.

So just throw ar15s on that list.

Different type of firearm.

need to pull the trigger for each shot.

Never fear
You can still play with one of these

airsoft-pts-MA-mkm-ar15-cqb-gbb-blk-a.jpg

Yes, really.

Don't need a car that goes 100mph either, but they make and sell them.

If bad guys have guns then I want a gun....and i should get to pick which one I want...not the Government...

You are a moron..

The founding fathers wanted the populace to be equally armed as any government entity. It is the only check to tyranny imposed by the few. The Declaration Of Independence made it very clear about institutions created by men and the need to remove them when they become tyrannical. Without the ability to keep them in check, you become slaves in short order.

Rights derived from GOD are non-negotiable. The ability to protect those rights is also non-negotiable.. That is why the founding fathers, wrote in the clearest possible way "The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"

This means no check on munitions, no check on guns of any type... ANY law prohibiting the ability of the people to own and operate ANY fire arm is illegal under the US Constitution.
----------------------------------------- I imagine that it was because Americans used to trust their Government Sealy .

Yes, really.

Don't need a car that goes 100mph either, but they make and sell them.
-------------------------- and I think it was the early 80s but GOV mandated speedometers on new cars that only worked to 80 MPH .--------------- just a comment but gov wants to restrict the USA Population as much as they can . Just a comment .

beto-orourke-1-1024th-mexican-99-9-butthead-45265935.png

Lol
Sporting rifles do not qualify

Yes, really.
Lol
Who are you to say? When you know nothing of the subject

The real reason we need AR-15's is the possible civil war that people like Beto who are much more Mexican than American, end up causing.

The real reason we need AR-15's is the possible civil war that people like Beto who are much more Mexican than American, end up causing.
---------------------------------------------- yep , who knows , USA keeps importing more third world fifth column every day Norman .

You are a moron..

A left wit SCOTUS was in the business of writing laws...

Forum List

Back