Beto O'Rourke vs. Greg Abbott: What Polls Say About the Texas Governor's Race

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
If I'm Abbott, I just keep on showing Texans, the video where Beta say's 'Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15'

While the election is still nearly a year away, polls show Texas' GOP governor leading his Democratic challenger, former Representative Beto O'Rourke, who announced on Monday his 2022 campaign to unseat Greg Abbott.

O'Rourke served as a member of Congress for Texas' 16th District from 2013 to 2019. In 2018, he unsuccessfully campaigned in the state to unseat Republican Senator Ted Cruz—substantially raising his national profile. With his 2022 campaign announcement, O'Rourke raised $2 million within 24 hours, showing significant support from Democratic donors.

O'Rourke took a chance by declining to run for another term in congress to match up against Ted Cruz for the senate when the anti-republican polls showed that Cruz could be beaten. O'Rourke outspent Cruz by a whopping 35 million and still lost. With anti-Brandon attitude and the illegal alien problem in Texas, a liberal democrat don't stand a chance next go-round.

Just keep playing that video....................“Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47,”

If I'm Abbott, I just keep on showing Texans, the video where Beta say's 'Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15'

people like beto who have big $$ and small brains always do this kind of thing... They have everything they want except power over the "unwashed masses"

gotta get it... just gotta get it...

disgusting

I don't think he has a snowball's chance in hell.... but then... i never thought 2020 would happen either.. hope voting is secure in TX

Amazing or not how democrats keep voting for a liar. But hell...they want guns confiscated so....whatever the liar says know that he will do a u-ey and go back to the stand of gun confiscation. The only thing standing between us and what's going on in Canada is that we have our guns.

Beta supports grooming kids and the indoctrination of crt.

Democrats and Beta say parents have no right to know what's being taught.

Democrats like Beta take kids to secret lgbtq+ clubs and tell them not to tell their parents.

Forum List

Back