Heads Up Lefties; You Do NOT Want a Civil War

Why is it always conservatives starting threads about a civil war?
why is it leftists out there running amok trying to start one?

by "starting one" you mean "liberals are exercising the same constitutional rights as conservatives and it really pisses me off so I want to kill me some liberals"

This is from a friend on FB, and it is so true.

Christopher Kelly

clntfuoJSoSuptefly onsg28 atosuett 9:hr53 fAeMd
·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

The only people clamoring for civil war are right wing nutters. They seem to live in this alt-right spun wet dream fantasy of the penultimate battle between how they perceive themselves as good, just, and righteousness vs the evil of people who don't believe what they do. What they don't get is if it ever hit the fan, it wouldn't be the rest of us who should worry the nutters. It will be their fellow nutters who believe their guns are bigger and more powerful than yours.
I think we're actually seeing what may happen. A few days ago in Colorado a group of Trumpsters attacked a group of protestors and they got into a big ol' fight.

Seems it could go so far as some of them actually shooting protestors.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.

I predicted 2 years ago that if Rump loses, this will become common place until the community says, enough.

So you plan on continuing to invade neighborhoods?
Good luck with that...

Notice, Detroit has Protests but no looting. Chicago has just formed a Community Group to do the same. Communities can stop the looting without stopping the Protests. But sending in Rump Brown Shirts just makes it worse and causes Riots. Let the Communities handle it when they get sick of it.

You mean the federal officers that were sent to protect federal buildings that your buddies were trying to light on fire with people in them?
You do know the Oregon State Police just left Portland because city officials are refusing to prosecute the rioters right?
Democrats....the party of crime.

Why are leftists always trying to provoke people into violence?

Well, I don't think there's any need for violence. If you feel compelled to be violent, that's on you.

You should tell your buddies that.

Pass my message along to them.

They're not my buddies.

They're not trying to start one.
They want a cultural revolution and they're pissed off and offended that so many folks are willing to use force to prevent them from bullying their way into one.

Wanting police reform is not an attempt to start a civil war. That's all in your mind.

Well, I don't think there's any need for violence. If you feel compelled to be violent, that's on you.
Then why are you addressing me rather than taking your concern to those who are constantly attempting to provoke it?

If you genuinely felt that way, you would be speaking to them..... but you're just full of shit, and we both know it, don't we?

Because I don't think we're going to see a civil war from all this.
And if you turn out to be wrong about that?

What's your plan for that?

by "starting one" you mean "liberals are exercising the same constitutional rights as conservatives and it really pisses me off so I want to kill me some liberals"
you have no constitutional right to burn buildings with people inside, you utter cretin.

I also said nothing about my wanting to kill anybody.

They're not my buddies.

Not mine either. I don't support violent behavior.

They're not trying to start one.
They want a cultural revolution and they're pissed off and offended that so many folks are willing to use force to prevent them from bullying their way into one.

"They want a cultural revolution and they're pissed off and offended that so many folks are willing to use force to prevent them from bullying their way into one."

let's rewrite that using truth and reality;

liberals want ALL citizens (gays, blacks, atheists, non-christians) to have the same rights and protections as christians.

conservatives want to deny these people equal rights and are willing to kill them to have their way

Then why are you addressing me rather than taking your concern to those who are constantly attempting to provoke it?

If you genuinely felt that way, you would be speaking to them..... but you're just full of shit, and we both know it, don't we?

Because I don't think we're going to see a civil war from all this.
And if you turn out to be wrong about that?

What's your plan for that?

It's not going to happen. Just you guys talking about it.

If it does, which it won't, then I'll just see what happens.

you have no constitutional right to burn buildings with people inside, you utter cretin.

"
you have no constitutional right to burn buildings with people inside, you utter cretin."

I agree

I have firmly opposed looters and rioters all along and believe they should all be arrested and dealt with according to constitution law

I stand with PEACEFUL PROTESTORS.

and I oppose right wing fascists

They're not my buddies.

The fact remains..
It's your people who are committing all the crime.

Christopher Kelly

·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

The only people clamoring for civil war are right wing nutters. They seem to live in this alt-right spun wet dream fantasy of the penultimate battle between how they perceive themselves as good, just, and righteousness vs the evil of people who don't believe what they do. What they don't get is if it ever hit the fan, it wouldn't be the rest of us who should worry the nutters. It will be their fellow nutters who believe their guns are bigger and more powerful than yours.
I think we're actually seeing what may happen. A few days ago in Colorado a group of Trumpsters attacked a group of protestors and they got into a big ol' fight.

Seems it could go so far as some of them actually shooting protestors.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.

I predicted 2 years ago that if Rump loses, this will become common place until the community says, enough.

So you plan on continuing to invade neighborhoods?
Good luck with that...

Notice, Detroit has Protests but no looting. Chicago has just formed a Community Group to do the same. Communities can stop the looting without stopping the Protests. But sending in Rump Brown Shirts just makes it worse and causes Riots. Let the Communities handle it when they get sick of it.

You mean the federal officers that were sent to protect federal buildings that your buddies were trying to light on fire with people in them?
You do know the Oregon State Police just left Portland because city officials are refusing to prosecute the rioters right?
Democrats....the party of crime.

No, the Brown Shirts that were roaming the streets kidnapping citizens.

"I also said nothing about my wanting to kill anybody."

this thread: "heads up lefties you do NOT want a civil war because we will kill you"

moron

'

Actually, a civil war might turn out to be quite entertaining!!!
FB_IMG_1596437104165.jpg

They're not my buddies.

The fact remains..
It's your people who are committing all the crime.

Well that's just false.

"
you have no constitutional right to burn buildings with people inside, you utter cretin."

I agree

I have firmly opposed looters and rioters all along and believe they should all be arrested and dealt with according to constitution law

I stand with PEACEFUL PROTESTORS.

and I oppose right wing fascists

But they arent being dealt with.
Portland is refusing to prosecute rioters so the Oregon State Police said fuck it and left town.

Except not really, and if that were all that was being done, they would just be ignored.
But instead, they are setting fires, assaulting people, destroying property, looting, blocking traffic, and generally rampaging through the streets like animals...… and rabid animals usually get shot.

BTW, you're welcome for all the restraint and self-control your ideological opposition has extended to you all thus far. In most countries, these folks would have already been shot dead by now.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.
Lots of American veterans suffer from mental illnesses.

Thanks for reminding us of this tragic truth.

Forum List

Back