He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Biden called Obama a "clean articulate black man" like he belonged in a Ripley's "Believe It of Not" column.
And he was making the point in favor of Obama!

The left knows they are fucked when they start dredging up talking points from four years ago!
I'd love to be the Invisible Man in a DNC strategy meeting and watch first hand all the squirming and flop sweat pouring off those pricks!
Anybody can find sound bites to drum up a dirt campaign and spin a narrative. The problem your point has is that Joe has a history of supporting the black community while Trump has a clear agenda and history of demeaning and demonizing illegal immigrants in a way that stirs up the racial bias in this country. So when context and history is added your argument falls apart
Was Creepy Uncle Joe supporting the black community when he spearheaded the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 that caused the mass incarcerations of black people?
He like everybody else was trying to fight violent crime. The execution of the bill had a bad effect On the black community but I wouldn’t say that was his intentions while supporting the policy. Would you?
Oh, sorry, I forgot. Results don't matter. Only intentions do. What people said yesterday doesn't matter. What they say today is all that matters.

To Democrats, of course.
Of course results matter as do intentions... what did I say that made you think I meant otherwise ?
Your defense of Biden.
What about it?
Really? You're swallowing without question Biden's insistence that he supports the black community -- despite the law he wrote destroying untold numbers of black families.

And you're still going to vote for the guy.
Yes I’m absolutely going to vote for him. I do not think he is racist and I do think he wants to help the black community despite the crime bill, which I’m betting is a bill that you’d support
You'd lose that bet. Mandatory sentencing laws are like zero-tolerance policies...it's far easier than thinking for yourself. It's best to evaluate each individual as an individual, not as a member of a demographic.

Identity politics has ruined far too many lives.

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
---------------------------------
how soon we forget or deny the facts.
He was talking about MS-13. He never said “all Mexicans” are like that.

It’s amazing how you people still believe in lies four years debunked.

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
That Trump is a racist and bigot is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.
You may as well be screeching LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU.

Your link doesn’t prove your claims
Tell that bullshit to the American voters who put the President in Office based on these truths.
It’s not bullshit it’s just truth. Showing a fraction of horrific incidents doesn’t justify the stereotyping. That’s just common sense.

should I post photo after photo of Nazis wearing maga hats to conclude that Trump supporters are Nazis? No of course not... that’s the kind of logic you’re trying to push and it’s idiotic.

Barack Obama, 2005: “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the U.S. undocumented, undetected, unchecked, circumventing the people who are waiting patiently, diligently, lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

Hillary Clinton, 2014: “I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in and I do think you have to control your borders.”

Sen. Chuck Schumer, 2009: “People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who enter the U.S. legally. The American people will never accept immigration reform unless they truly believe that their government is committed to ending future illegal immigration.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, 2008: “We do need to address the issue of immigration and the challenge we have of undocumented people in our country. We certainly do not want any more coming in.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders, 2007: “I don’t know why we need millions of people to be coming into the country who will work for lower wages than American workers and drives wages down even lower than they are right now.”

Ex-Sen. Harry Reid, 1993: “If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn’t enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal alien? No sane country would do that, right? Guess again … (If you’re an illegal alien who gives birth in the U.S. you can go on welfare immediately.) Is it any wonder that two-thirds of the babies born at taxpayer expense in the county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?”

Democratic Party platform 1996: “We cannot tolerate illegal immigration and we must stop it … (At the border before Bill Clinton) drugs flowed freely. Illegal immigration was rampant. Criminal immigrants, deported after committing crimes in America, returned the very next day to commit crimes again. … We continue to firmly oppose welfare benefits for illegal immigrants. We believe family members who sponsor immigrants into this country should take financial responsibility for them, and be held legally responsible for supporting them.”

Damn racists.
Are you really that clueless that you can’t understand the difference between the statements you posted and the rhetoric Trump has been spewing?! Really??
Ahhh. It's different. Somehow. It just is.

You can't seem to explain it, but it's MY fault, apparently.

You can run along now. You're clearly out of your depth.
Of course I can explain it... it’s painfully obvious which makes me question your honesty or intelligence of you really claim that you don’t understand. Simply stated, when you take into context each one of your quoted speakers and their efforts, statements and policy positions aimed at helping the immigrant communities then their statements about border security make total senses and don’t have racial undertones.... Trump on the other hand has accompanied his border security with inflammatory and demonizing statements towards immigrants legal and illegal, stirring up hate and animosity which clearly assigns a different context to his “security” efforts
Uh huh. That's all horseshit. You may like the taste, but normal people still recognize it as horseshit.
Haha, just as expected. I lay out an intelligent argument and you respond with dismissals and insults. No counterpoints to be seen. You’re done man. Learn how to debate and then come back when you’re ready.
You laid out no argument at all. You screeched CONTEXT!!! as if that actually explained anything.

Meanwhile, you refuse to consider the context of anything Trump says, and just mindlessly accept the leftist spin and lies of what he says.
You are right, I screetched context and then explained specifically the context that supported my point. None of which you addressed or responded to. Now look at what you’ve said... absolutely nothing but troll baiting insults. Grow up and do better.
Your explanation was conjecture with nothing to back it up. Nothing worth responding to. I guess I'm just supposed to believe it because you say so...?
Well you can question anything you think is false or not explained, that’s a normal element of discussions. I have direct answers and explain my opinions. Take notes
"Because I say so" is not an explanation.
I agree... but I never said “because I say so” so I don’t know what you’re talking about
Uh huh.

Biden called Obama a "clean articulate black man" like he belonged in a Ripley's "Believe It of Not" column.

The left knows they are fucked when they start dredging up talking points from four years ago!
I'd love to be the Invisible Man in a DNC strategy meeting and watch first hand all the squirming and flop sweat pouring off those pricks!
Anybody can find sound bites to drum up a dirt campaign and spin a narrative. The problem your point has is that Joe has a history of supporting the black community while Trump has a clear agenda and history of demeaning and demonizing illegal immigrants in a way that stirs up the racial bias in this country. So when context and history is added your argument falls apart
Was Creepy Uncle Joe supporting the black community when he spearheaded the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 that caused the mass incarcerations of black people?
He like everybody else was trying to fight violent crime. The execution of the bill had a bad effect On the black community but I wouldn’t say that was his intentions while supporting the policy. Would you?
Oh, sorry, I forgot. Results don't matter. Only intentions do. What people said yesterday doesn't matter. What they say today is all that matters.

To Democrats, of course.
Of course results matter as do intentions... what did I say that made you think I meant otherwise ?
Your defense of Biden.
What about it?
Really? You're swallowing without question Biden's insistence that he supports the black community -- despite the law he wrote destroying untold numbers of black families.

Yes I’m absolutely going to vote for him. I do not think he is racist and I do think he wants to help the black community despite the crime bill, which I’m betting is a bill that you’d support
You'd lose that bet. Mandatory sentencing laws are like zero-tolerance policies...it's far easier than thinking for yourself. It's best to evaluate each individual as an individual, not as a member of a demographic.

I agree. I’d be happy to lose that bet

To Democrats, of course.
Your defense of Biden.
What about it?

I agree. I’d be happy to lose that bet
:thup:

Who knew "Mexican" was a race?
So he has NOT smarten up since he ran for Potus,
I saw what he said about Mexico not always sending their best al norte when he said it....He made no such allusions that the criminal behavior applied to all Mexican people.

And BTW, "Mexican" isn't a race, dumbbell.
Of course he wasn’t talking about all Mexican people. He was talking about those who Mexico is illegally sending Over the border. Can’t think of a much more ignorant statement to make. He is painting illegal immigrants as rapist and murders being sent here by Mexico... with some good people mixed in. Are you fucking kidding me?! And your gonna try and standup for idiotic statements like that??? Come on.

Even if what you say is true, is that any different than pushing the narrative that whites, as a race, are inherently racist?

Is there a need to bring up what Biden said about Obama? Or the people who work at 7/11 stores?
I mean, fair and balanced right- and we all know Joe gets smarter by the day- right?!

Oh, Hillary had something to say as well- can you say deplorables? - as did the anointed one about guns and bibles- how can that be? The pure as the driven snow saints with a different letter after their name
I never understood the issue with calling Racist people deplorable. Can you explain that to me?
It's more an issue of calling people racist and deplorable if they disagree with you.
She wasn’t pointing at people that disagree with her she was specifically talking about racists, Nazis and white nationalists

Like Trump was talking about rapists, murderers and thieves.

Tell me, if Trump had expressed his views the same way Hillary did, i.e. a “basket of deplorables” within the Hispanic illegals group, would that have passed muster?

If Trump had said the same thing regarding illegals in the same way, Democrats would have gone bugshit. I know it. You know it.

That Trump is a racist and bigot is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

I would say that since it is being disputed, it is not beyond dispute and therefore not a widely accepted fact.

Is there a need to bring up what Biden said about Obama? Or the people who work at 7/11 stores?
I mean, fair and balanced right- and we all know Joe gets smarter by the day- right?!

Oh, Hillary had something to say as well- can you say deplorables? - as did the anointed one about guns and bibles- how can that be? The pure as the driven snow saints with a different letter after their name
I never understood the issue with calling Racist people deplorable. Can you explain that to me?
It's more an issue of calling people racist and deplorable if they disagree with you.
She wasn’t pointing at people that disagree with her she was specifically talking about racists, Nazis and white nationalists

Tell me, if Trump had expressed his views the same way Hillary did, i.e. a “basket of deplorables” within the Hispanic illegals group, would that have passed muster?

If Trump had said the same thing regarding illegals in the same way, Democrats would have gone bugshit. I know it. You know it.
I’m sure they would have... what’s your point?

What’s my point? Really?

My point (which I thought was painfully obvious) is that Democrats never condemned Hillary or her words when she essentially did the same thing Trump did.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

This is something a demagogue would say.

Comrade Terrorist, you fail to show that he did say that.

I'd say you're a liar for Allah.....

What’s my point? Really?

My point (which I thought was painfully obvious) is that Democrats never condemned Hillary or her words when she essentially did the same thing Trump did.
So Dems are hypocrites. I agree... is that it?

What’s my point? Really?

If you’re acknowledging your own hypocrisy then yes, that’s it.

What’s my point? Really?

But Trump talked about illegal immigrants, a protected class for the democrats.
While Hillary talked about republican voters...open season for democrats.

So it doesn't matter so much what they said. The illegals would be shielded, as they have been by democrats and the media.
Trump bringing up crime, drug and sex trafficking, gangs, the costly social net, etc. are all true.
But it's impolite and impolitic to bring up the truth. It's just the truth, after all.

And what is the truth, after all? It's what CNN and the NY Times says it is.

And Trump voters would be condemned, as it turns out just as they have been and the media yawned.
Because they are just Trump voters, after all. And who cares what Hillary calls them? Not the media.

What’s my point? Really?

If you’re acknowledging your own hypocrisy then yes, that’s it.
Cool. Great convo. Real enlightening

Forum List

Back