He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Biden called Obama a "clean articulate black man" like he belonged in a Ripley's "Believe It of Not" column.
And he was making the point in favor of Obama!

The left knows they are fucked when they start dredging up talking points from four years ago!
I'd love to be the Invisible Man in a DNC strategy meeting and watch first hand all the squirming and flop sweat pouring off those pricks!

Your link doesn’t prove your claims
Tell that bullshit to the American voters who put the President in Office based on these truths.
It’s not bullshit it’s just truth. Showing a fraction of horrific incidents doesn’t justify the stereotyping. That’s just common sense.

should I post photo after photo of Nazis wearing maga hats to conclude that Trump supporters are Nazis? No of course not... that’s the kind of logic you’re trying to push and it’s idiotic.

Barack Obama, 2005: “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the U.S. undocumented, undetected, unchecked, circumventing the people who are waiting patiently, diligently, lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

Hillary Clinton, 2014: “I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in and I do think you have to control your borders.”

Sen. Chuck Schumer, 2009: “People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who enter the U.S. legally. The American people will never accept immigration reform unless they truly believe that their government is committed to ending future illegal immigration.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, 2008: “We do need to address the issue of immigration and the challenge we have of undocumented people in our country. We certainly do not want any more coming in.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders, 2007: “I don’t know why we need millions of people to be coming into the country who will work for lower wages than American workers and drives wages down even lower than they are right now.”

Ex-Sen. Harry Reid, 1993: “If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn’t enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal alien? No sane country would do that, right? Guess again … (If you’re an illegal alien who gives birth in the U.S. you can go on welfare immediately.) Is it any wonder that two-thirds of the babies born at taxpayer expense in the county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?”

Democratic Party platform 1996: “We cannot tolerate illegal immigration and we must stop it … (At the border before Bill Clinton) drugs flowed freely. Illegal immigration was rampant. Criminal immigrants, deported after committing crimes in America, returned the very next day to commit crimes again. … We continue to firmly oppose welfare benefits for illegal immigrants. We believe family members who sponsor immigrants into this country should take financial responsibility for them, and be held legally responsible for supporting them.”

Damn racists.
Are you really that clueless that you can’t understand the difference between the statements you posted and the rhetoric Trump has been spewing?! Really??

Biden called Obama a "clean articulate black man" like he belonged in a Ripley's "Believe It of Not" column.

The left knows they are fucked when they start dredging up talking points from four years ago!
I'd love to be the Invisible Man in a DNC strategy meeting and watch first hand all the squirming and flop sweat pouring off those pricks!
Anybody can find sound bites to drum up a dirt campaign and spin a narrative. The problem your point has is that Joe has a history of supporting the black community while Trump has a clear agenda and history of demeaning and demonizing illegal immigrants in a way that stirs up the racial bias in this country. So when context and history is added your argument falls apart

Tell that bullshit to the American voters who put the President in Office based on these truths.
It’s not bullshit it’s just truth. Showing a fraction of horrific incidents doesn’t justify the stereotyping. That’s just common sense.

should I post photo after photo of Nazis wearing maga hats to conclude that Trump supporters are Nazis? No of course not... that’s the kind of logic you’re trying to push and it’s idiotic.

Barack Obama, 2005: “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the U.S. undocumented, undetected, unchecked, circumventing the people who are waiting patiently, diligently, lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

Hillary Clinton, 2014: “I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in and I do think you have to control your borders.”

Sen. Chuck Schumer, 2009: “People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who enter the U.S. legally. The American people will never accept immigration reform unless they truly believe that their government is committed to ending future illegal immigration.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, 2008: “We do need to address the issue of immigration and the challenge we have of undocumented people in our country. We certainly do not want any more coming in.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders, 2007: “I don’t know why we need millions of people to be coming into the country who will work for lower wages than American workers and drives wages down even lower than they are right now.”

Ex-Sen. Harry Reid, 1993: “If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn’t enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal alien? No sane country would do that, right? Guess again … (If you’re an illegal alien who gives birth in the U.S. you can go on welfare immediately.) Is it any wonder that two-thirds of the babies born at taxpayer expense in the county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?”

Democratic Party platform 1996: “We cannot tolerate illegal immigration and we must stop it … (At the border before Bill Clinton) drugs flowed freely. Illegal immigration was rampant. Criminal immigrants, deported after committing crimes in America, returned the very next day to commit crimes again. … We continue to firmly oppose welfare benefits for illegal immigrants. We believe family members who sponsor immigrants into this country should take financial responsibility for them, and be held legally responsible for supporting them.”

Damn racists.
Are you really that clueless that you can’t understand the difference between the statements you posted and the rhetoric Trump has been spewing?! Really??
Ahhh. It's different. Somehow. It just is.

You can't seem to explain it, but it's MY fault, apparently.

You can run along now. You're clearly out of your depth.

Damn racists.

Of course I can explain it... it’s painfully obvious which makes me question your honesty or intelligence of you really claim that you don’t understand. Simply stated, when you take into context each one of your quoted speakers and their efforts, statements and policy positions aimed at helping the immigrant communities then their statements about border security make total senses and don’t have racial undertones.... Trump on the other hand has accompanied his border security with inflammatory and demonizing statements towards immigrants legal and illegal, stirring up hate and animosity which clearly assigns a different context to his “security” efforts.

Now can you provide a smart and specific counterpoint or can I expect the typical dismissive moronic reply with a
Childish insult or two?

Anybody can find sound bites to drum up a dirt campaign and spin a narrative. The problem your point has is that Joe has a history of supporting the black community while Trump has a clear agenda and history of demeaning and demonizing illegal immigrants in a way that stirs up the racial bias in this country. So when context and history is added your argument falls apart
Was Creepy Uncle Joe supporting the black community when he spearheaded the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 that caused the mass incarcerations of black people?

Thanks but your two bit rationalizations don't really address my comment, i.e. how worried the left is
when this, talking points from 2016, are what they are falling back on now.

Joe, like every democrat, has a history of pandering to blacks on the one hand, through piddling government hand outs, and making demeaning racist comments (like Joe's comments about Obama) showing his true
"colors" on the other.

But like Joe said, "You ain't black if you don't vote for Biden". :omg:
Let's see what the wing of the democrat party not in Biden's pocket thinks about his long record of racism. Joe Biden is a Racist Who Loves Police Brutality

As for Trump he has always been against illegal immigration. Thank God someone with guts is.
Is this supposed to shock and repel people? It does not! Get a job, fucker!

Damn racists.

Of course I can explain it... it’s painfully obvious which makes me question your honesty or intelligence of you really claim that you don’t understand. Simply stated, when you take into context each one of your quoted speakers and their efforts, statements and policy positions aimed at helping the immigrant communities then their statements about border security make total senses and don’t have racial undertones.... Trump on the other hand has accompanied his border security with inflammatory and demonizing statements towards immigrants legal and illegal, stirring up hate and animosity which clearly assigns a different context to his “security” efforts
Uh huh. That's all horseshit. You may like the taste, but normal people still recognize it as horseshit.

Was Creepy Uncle Joe supporting the black community when he spearheaded the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 that caused the mass incarcerations of black people?
He like everybody else was trying to fight violent crime. The execution of the bill had a bad effect On the black community but I wouldn’t say that was his intentions while supporting the policy. Would you?

Thanks but your two bit rationalizations don't really address my comment, i.e. how worried the left is
when this, talking points from 2016, are what they are falling back on now.

Joe, like every democrat, has a history of pandering to blacks on the one hand, through piddling government hand outs, and making demeaning racist comments (like Joe's comments about Obama) showing his true
"colors" on the other.

But like Joe said, "You ain't black if you don't vote for Biden". :omg:
Let's see what the wing of the democrat party not in Biden's pocket thinks about his long record of racism. Joe Biden is a Racist Who Loves Police Brutality

As for Trump he has always been against illegal immigration. Thank God someone with guts is.
Is this supposed to shock and repel people? It does not! Get a job, fucker!
Sorry man but youre nuts if you really think you have a convincing argument for painting Barack Obama’s VP as a racist. Keep trying though.

as for Trump, you can be against illegal immigration and not demonize immigrants in the way that he does.

Damn racists.

Of course I can explain it... it’s painfully obvious which makes me question your honesty or intelligence of you really claim that you don’t understand. Simply stated, when you take into context each one of your quoted speakers and their efforts, statements and policy positions aimed at helping the immigrant communities then their statements about border security make total senses and don’t have racial undertones.... Trump on the other hand has accompanied his border security with inflammatory and demonizing statements towards immigrants legal and illegal, stirring up hate and animosity which clearly assigns a different context to his “security” efforts
Uh huh. That's all horseshit. You may like the taste, but normal people still recognize it as horseshit.
Haha, just as expected. I lay out an intelligent argument and you respond with dismissals and insults. No counterpoints to be seen. You’re done man. Learn how to debate and then come back when you’re ready.

He like everybody else was trying to fight violent crime. The execution of the bill had a bad effect On the black community but I wouldn’t say that was his intentions while supporting the policy. Would you?
Oh, sorry, I forgot. Results don't matter. Only intentions do. What people said yesterday doesn't matter. What they say today is all that matters.

To Democrats, of course.

Damn racists.

Haha, just as expected. I lay out an intelligent argument and you respond with dismissals and insults. No counterpoints to be seen. You’re done man. Learn how to debate and then come back when you’re ready.
You laid out no argument at all. You screeched CONTEXT!!! as if that actually explained anything.

Meanwhile, you refuse to consider the context of anything Trump says, and just mindlessly accept the leftist spin and lies of what he says.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. Results don't matter. Only intentions do. What people said yesterday doesn't matter. What they say today is all that matters.

To Democrats, of course.
Of course results matter as do intentions... what did I say that made you think I meant otherwise ?

Damn racists.

You laid out no argument at all. You screeched CONTEXT!!! as if that actually explained anything.

Meanwhile, you refuse to consider the context of anything Trump says, and just mindlessly accept the leftist spin and lies of what he says.
You are right, I screetched context and then explained specifically the context that supported my point. None of which you addressed or responded to. Now look at what you’ve said... absolutely nothing but troll baiting insults. Grow up and do better.

To Democrats, of course.
Of course results matter as do intentions... what did I say that made you think I meant otherwise ?
Your defense of Biden.

To Democrats, of course.
Your defense of Biden.
What about it?

Damn racists.

You are right, I screetched context and then explained specifically the context that supported my point. None of which you addressed or responded to. Now look at what you’ve said... absolutely nothing but troll baiting insults. Grow up and do better.
Your explanation was conjecture with nothing to back it up. Nothing worth responding to. I guess I'm just supposed to believe it because you say so...?

Forum List

Back