He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Is there a need to bring up what Biden said about Obama? Or the people who work at 7/11 stores?
I mean, fair and balanced right- and we all know Joe gets smarter by the day- right?!

Oh, Hillary had something to say as well- can you say deplorables? - as did the anointed one about guns and bibles- how can that be? The pure as the driven snow saints with a different letter after their name
I never understood the issue with calling Racist people deplorable. Can you explain that to me?
It's more an issue of calling people racist and deplorable if they disagree with you.
She wasn’t pointing at people that disagree with her she was specifically talking about racists, Nazis and white nationalists

Like Trump was talking about rapists, murderers and thieves.

Tell me, if Trump had expressed his views the same way Hillary did, i.e. a “basket of deplorables” within the Hispanic illegals group, would that have passed muster?

If Trump had said the same thing regarding illegals in the same way, Democrats would have gone bugshit. I know it. You know it.
I’m sure they would have... what’s your point?

What’s my point? Really?

My point (which I thought was painfully obvious) is that Democrats never condemned Hillary or her words when she essentially did the same thing Trump did.
So Dems are hypocrites. I agree... is that it?

If you’re acknowledging your own hypocrisy then yes, that’s it.
Cool. Great convo. Real enlightening

I’m confused. You’ve as much as acknowledged that Trump did the same thing Hilary did - criticize a group within a group. Yet you persist with your argument that Trump targeted all Mexicans. Why?

Is there a need to bring up what Biden said about Obama? Or the people who work at 7/11 stores?
I mean, fair and balanced right- and we all know Joe gets smarter by the day- right?!

Oh, Hillary had something to say as well- can you say deplorables? - as did the anointed one about guns and bibles- how can that be? The pure as the driven snow saints with a different letter after their name
I never understood the issue with calling Racist people deplorable. Can you explain that to me?
It's more an issue of calling people racist and deplorable if they disagree with you.
She wasn’t pointing at people that disagree with her she was specifically talking about racists, Nazis and white nationalists

Tell me, if Trump had expressed his views the same way Hillary did, i.e. a “basket of deplorables” within the Hispanic illegals group, would that have passed muster?

If Trump had said the same thing regarding illegals in the same way, Democrats would have gone bugshit. I know it. You know it.

What’s my point? Really?

My point (which I thought was painfully obvious) is that Democrats never condemned Hillary or her words when she essentially did the same thing Trump did.

I’m confused. You’ve as much as acknowledged that Trump did the same thing Hilary did - criticize a group within a group. Yet you persist with your argument that Trump targeted all Mexicans. Why?
I’ve never in my life said that Trump called all Mexicans rapist and murders! I don’t lie to fit a narrative.

Trump was clearly talking about undocumented immigrants and he ignorantly said that Mexico was sending bad people, rapist and murders and he assumed some good people. Idiotic statement IMO

Clinton was clearly calling racists and bigots deplorable.

Anybody who says Trump was talking about all Mexicans or that Clinton was talking about all Trump voters is straight up lying.

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
---------------------------------
how soon we forget or deny the facts.
Yes, Trump did say that people coming over our southern border were rapists, thieves and murderers. What he did say was: "Some of the people coming over the border were rapists, thieves and murderers and some were good people." Having said that, it was indeed the truth, as numerous arrests have proven. He also said that MS-13 members were nothing but animals. That was a statement that was too kind when referring to them. Animals only kill to eat, or during mating season. MS-13 members torture and murder for the sheer joy of it.

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”

Can you name any racist legislation he's passed ?

The funny thing is that legal Hispanic immigrants know exactly what Trump was talking about. The problem is white liberals, mainly women. It is like Native Americans not caring about the Redskins, but white liberals are offended. It is also like white liberals saying hey, lets get rid of all the cops in the cities, and black people who live there are how about we not do that. Nasty, confused little buggers.

No, he didn't say "Mexicans are rapists".

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. […] They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

Full quote. You guys have just been flat out lying about Trump, while claiming you hate Trump because he lies.

Trump did not say "Mexicans are rapists". You are just flat a bunch of liars.

What’s my point? Really?

I’ve never in my life said that Trump called all Mexicans rapist and murders! I don’t lie to fit a narrative.

Post #128: “He also never specified that he was talking about a segment or ever showed acknowledgment of who the “good people” were. He clumped them all together and went on attack mode.”

Trump was clearly talking about undocumented immigrants and he ignorantly said that Mexico was sending bad people, rapist and murders and he assumed some good people. Idiotic statement IMO

Clinton was clearly calling racists and bigots deplorable.

Anybody who says Trump was talking about all Mexicans or that Clinton was talking about all Trump voters is straight up lying.

You just said he clumped them all together.

Besides, even if Hillary qualified her remarks, she did say at the time that “half” of Trump supporters were racist, sexist, homophobic and xenophobic. This, also, is clearly not true. She even apologized the next day.

And - you’re gonna love this - Hillary herself jumped on the bandwagon at the time to condemn Trump’s remarks, saying in a speech at a community college in Reno that “He (Trump) described Mexican immigrants as rapists and criminals.”

Read Hillary Clinton's Speech on Donald Trump and the GOP's 'Radical Fringe'

So according to you, Hilary herself lied in this matter.

Only a lying race baiting asshole would claim he said that.

What’s my point? Really?

Because they NEED the myth of republican racism. Without it, they cannot defend any of their policy positions or choices and could not win any elections.

Garbage in-Garbage out. The far-right just regurgitates what the Party tells them to. It's like that Newspeak word from Orwell; Duckspeak--when one shuts down the neocortex, and lets the reptillian brain utter the party line.

A term which isn't entirely fair to ducks

It is always deliciously hilarious when a left winger throws that nonsense out there.

Who knew "Mexican" was a race?
So he has NOT smarten up since he ran for Potus,
I saw what he said about Mexico not always sending their best al norte when he said it....He made no such allusions that the criminal behavior applied to all Mexican people.

And BTW, "Mexican" isn't a race, dumbbell.

Yup. I saw the same thing and anyone like the lefty loon dummies on this board who doesn't recognize the murderers, rapists and robbers who come north are dumber than a box of rocks.

They also don't mind the billions of tax payer dollars spent on these wastes of space and air.

They sure are a pack of whiny little shits.

Yes 80% of the woman crossing the Mexican border report they are getting raped by Mexicans Lol hellooo

Yes, Trump did say that people coming over our southern border were rapists, thieves and murderers. What he did say was: "Some of the people coming over the border were rapists, thieves and murderers and some were good people." Having said that, it was indeed the truth, as numerous arrests have proven. He also said that MS-13 members were nothing but animals. That was a statement that was too kind when referring to them. Animals only kill to eat, or during mating season. MS-13 members torture and murder for the sheer joy of it.
Most MS 13 member are US citizens thanks to Reagan when he did the Iran contra affair.
In the OP, is I assume are good people.

Yes 80% of the woman crossing the Mexican border report they are getting raped by Mexicans Lol hellooo

and some are getting raped by border guards.

Last edited:

and some are getting raped by border guards.
How many? 1% 10%, 60%??? How many?

Forum List

Back