HBO Max: NYC Epicenters 9/11-2021 1/2, Episode 2

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This HBO Max series has four episodes, with each one being about two hours, so I am breaking it down into four threads as each episode covers different topics.

Episode 2 (Chapters 3 and 4) covers the January 6 insurrection. Spike Lee interviews New York members of Congress who were there that day. AOC, Chuck Schumer, and several members of the black caucus.

You would expect Lee would go full rage on Agent Orange (his name for Trump), but he is surprisingly light in his rhetoric. He certainly blames Trump for inciting the attack, but he spends most of the episode getting first hand reports from the legislators what that day was like for them personally.

This episode also covers the development of the Covid vaccine, and he dives into how the black community became vaccine hesitant. He does not blame Trump for this in any way. This resistance to the vaccine by the black community was self-inflicted.

I would not say this episode is unbiased, but it is surprisingly less so than I expected.

Well worth watching except for those whose brains experience seizures at the sight of AOC.

This HBO Max series has four episodes, with each one being about two hours, so I am breaking it down into four threads as each episode covers different topics.

Episode 2 (Chapters 3 and 4) covers the January 6 insurrection. Spike Lee interviews New York members of Congress who were there that day. AOC, Chuck Schumer, and several members of the black caucus.

You would expect Lee would go full rage on Agent Orange (his name for Trump), but he is surprisingly light in his rhetoric. He certainly blames Trump for inciting the attack, but he spends most of the episode getting first hand reports from the legislators what that day was like for them personally.

This episode also covers the development of the Covid vaccine, and he dives into how the black community became vaccine hesitant. He does not blame Trump for this in any way. This resistance to the vaccine by the black community was self-inflicted.

I would not say this episode is unbiased, but it is surprisingly less so than I expected.

Well worth watching except for those whose brains experience seizures at the sight of AOC.
Spike LEE? Bwahahah quoting moron and crook AOC, liar and crook SCHUMER, and the black caucus who never has anyone with an iq over 80 (and this is being generous) or has any morals whatsoever? Really

Spike LEE? Bwahahah quoting moron and crook AOC, liar and crook SCHUMER, and the black caucus who never has anyone with an iq over 80 (and this is being generous) or has any morals whatsoever? Really
Like I said. "Well worth watching except for those whose brains experience seizures at the sight of AOC."

Forum List

Back