Hawley Introduces Anti-CRT ‘Love America Act’ to Promote Patriotism in Schools

It was not small and it was not short

It is despicable that you try to whitewash the Jan 6 attack on our democracy

You should be ashamed

It was small and short. It was a riot. It was not an attack on our democracy.

You are the lying whore who should be ashamed.

Explain with specifics. First: what constitutes "anti-American propaganda." You probably need to begin by explaining what being an American means to you.
Anything that doesn't glorify whites is not American to those like Correll.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Children learn by rote, to start. Giving them a good place to start is a good thing.

YOu oppose it, because you hate your nation and want to tear it down.

The people of this nation are at each others throats because of what we have been taught. It's a lie and people want truth. The rest of us refuse to be made to feel bad or hate ourselves just so scrubs like Correll can feel good about himself.

You know that those requirements are ALREADY in the Public School
I don't know that. From what I've seen, the schools do a shit job on history. PATHETIC.

And people like you, want to make it WORSE.

We tried your way. Look at the shit show it led to. Fucktards KNEELING during the National Anthem and other fucktards claiming that is patriotism.
In case your never heard of the words freedom and liberty they signify the actions.

Too bad Hawley doesn't understand his abetting of an attempted putsch he participated in back on 1/6/21 and how unAmerican and unpatriotic his actions were.

It’s a winning issue with independents, and it’s good for the base, but I really think rank-and-file American voters who are in the middle, whether you’re center-left, center-right, suburban voters, parents, I think they all feel like America’s not a racist nation, critical race theory is being shoved down everybody’s throat

I think this is a case of the Democrats going way too far, and I think it’s a very effective issue.

It’s a winning issue with independents, and it’s good for the base, but I really think rank-and-file American voters who are in the middle, whether you’re center-left, center-right, suburban voters, parents, I think they all feel like America’s not a racist nation, critical race theory is being shoved down everybody’s throat

I think this is a case of the Democrats going way too far, and I think it’s a very effective issue.
It is racist and bigoted along with discrimination biased.

In case your never heard of the words freedom and liberty they signify the actions.

Moonbat, let's say you're out one night burning the flag and looting a Target with your homies. A passer by calls you "dumb faggot." You call the po po and have him arrested for hate speech crimes. While searching his vehicle and home, the police find a "Make America Great Again" hat. The police contact the Gestapo, and the thugs who show up aren't Efrain Zimbalist Jr.. They arrest the man's immediate family and a few neighbors for thought crimes against the Reich, INSURRECTION. The Gestapo takes them to DC where they are never heard from again, along with the other 500 political prisoners who protested election fraud.

Meanwhile your homies loot the best flat screens and leave you with only the Hi-Sense ones.

How can there be freedom if you can't even loot the best stuff?

Freedom to serve the Reich, liberty to never question the Reich.

Forum List

Back