Hawley Introduces Anti-CRT ‘Love America Act’ to Promote Patriotism in Schools

In case your never heard of the words freedom and liberty they signify the actions.

We all agree that they have the right to say their stupid shit. My point is that they are traitorous anti-American scum. Not that they do not have a right to say what they say.

EVERYTIME, that I criticize what the fuckers are saying some lefty comes along and makes a case against me as though I was stating a desire for them to be stopped by the force of law.

When you people do that, you are admitting that you cannot defend their message.

We all agree that they have the right to say their stupid shit. My point is that they are traitorous anti-American scum. Not that they do not have a right to say what they say.

EVERYTIME, that I criticize what the fuckers are saying some lefty comes along and makes a case against me as though I was stating a desire for them to be stopped by the force of law.

When you people do that, you are admitting that you cannot defend their message.
I agree. You have every right to be an asshole, but then again we have every right to point it out.

You can't defend your statement because you realized your inability to allow people their freedoms you don't agree with.

I agree. You have every right to be an asshole, but then again we have every right to point it out.

The "asshole" is your spin, but we agree on the right to speech.

Wow. How wonderful. Now help me ridicule the other lefties who pretend it is the issue.

You can't defend your statement because you realized your inability to allow people their freedoms you don't agree with.

I'm happy to allow people to say anti-American shit. Your statement was incorrect.

You have no choice here and it's bothers you, clearly.

Well, yes. The fact that people like you are using the schools to brainwash American children with anti-American propaganda does bother me.

If I "had a choice" I would stop that.

Well, yes. The fact that people like you are using the schools to brainwash American children with anti-American propaganda does bother me.

If I "had a choice" I would stop that.
How do I use the schools, c'mon bright-boy tell us all what you don't know...

That is in yer mind. You can have pride in the fact that our kids are not cannon fodder but that is not what you want for kids.

No, it was your words.

In my mind, it is quite possible to be raised to be proud of your country, and never even join the military.

BUT, you do demonstrate how someone like you, ie a lefty, can't be trusted to teach children ANYTHING.

How do I use the schools, c'mon bright-boy tell us all what you don't know...

Wow. Normally at this point I would ridicule the lefty for PRETENDING too stupid to notice my use of the phrase, " people like you", to dodge my point.

But, I'm open to the idea that you are being honest here. Sooooo,

read it again, and respond addressing what I actually said.

i love America, and i love Senator Hallway!

The legislation would require students to be able to recite the Pledge of Allegiance by first grade, the preamble of the Constitution by fourth grade, and the preamble of the Declaration of Independence by eighth grade. Tenth-grade students would be expected to identify the Bill of Rights.

Already In the Curriculum, you Dolt.

Pity vaudeville is dead.

Democrat leadership could make far more money off performances than they get in bribes.

Even more than China is handing them for their loyalty.

Damn fool Chinese....thinking Democrats have ANY loyalty!

Forum List

Back