Hawley Introduces Anti-CRT ‘Love America Act’ to Promote Patriotism in Schools

An honest man would not deny that telling a child about cops denying him his rights, is a "negative".

It was a rhetorical question. I SAID it was a rhetorical question.

And still, you could not resist playing a dishonest game with your response.

Incredible.

Teaching the kids that the government can NOT violate their civil rights is what it is all about.

Like I said.......all for show.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Wanting our American schools to teach our AMERICAN children to be proud of AMERICA, is not refusing to hear about problems.

For a group to survive, it's young have to be raised with some level of loyalty to the group.

We have not been doing that, for some time now, because of people like you, making arguments like you just did.

The results have been exactly as predicted by people like me. A major decline in Patriotism and a major increase in division, hate and anti-American propaganda.

It's ridiculous to think that schools don't teach pride in the United States. Where are you getting this crap from? We have always had division, hate, and anti-American propaganda. Look at the KKK, the past and present attacks on the right of the American people to vote, the racism, misogyny, religious discrimination, historical mistreatment of LGBTQ folks? This crap has always been with us.

Normally intelligent people can discuss our mistakes and our problems in a civilized manner.

I stand by my statement. The scumbag traitors who attacked our democracy obviously are people whose parents neglected their responsibilities and raised criminals who have no love and respect for the United States and its people.

I'm listening to police testimony on the Jan. 6 terrorist attack on Congress as I type. But words cannot describe how absolutely FURIOUS I am. Sometimes I wish that we were a banana republic and the terrorists would face a firing squad, but my better self is thankful that we aren't.

We have to face our problems and improve the country, not just plaster flags and crosses on our problems.

It's ridiculous to think that schools don't teach pride in the United States. Where are you getting this crap from? We have always had division, hate, and anti-American propaganda. Look at the KKK, the past and present attacks on the right of the American people to vote, the racism, misogyny, religious discrimination, historical mistreatment of LGBTQ folks? This crap has always been with us.

Normally intelligent people can discuss our mistakes and our problems in a civilized manner.

I stand by my statement. The scumbag traitors who attacked our democracy obviously are people whose parents neglected their responsibilities and raised criminals who have no love and respect for the United States and its people.

I'm listening to police testimony on the Jan. 6 terrorist attack on Congress as I type. But words cannot describe how absolutely FURIOUS I am. Sometimes I wish that we were a banana republic and the terrorists would face a firing squad, but my better self is thankful that we aren't.

We have to face our problems and improve the country, not just plaster flags and crosses on our problems.
I'm watching the hearings to and these people supporting the garbage in the OP do not represent what America says it wants to be.

I'm watching the hearings to and these people supporting the garbage in the OP do not represent what America says it wants to be.
We all are Americans together and we all have the responsibility to improve on the nation that we will hand over to the people who will come after us. Many right-wingers want everyone to stand up and recite the Pledge of Allegiance without understanding the words that they are reciting: "with Liberty and Justice for all." not race, sex, religion, or any other differences among us count. This is a matter of personal belief.

My father's grandparents were straight off the boat fleeing the famine in Ireland.in the 1840s. We were out at my mother's parents in Long Island one day when I was a small kid and I ran to get my father to come watch the St. Patrick's Day parade with me. I will never forget what he told me: that he was not Irish, he was an American. I look across the room at my parents' wedding picture in 1943. My father is in his full dress uniform as an American soldier.

He taught me what Officers Gonell, Dunn, Fanone, and Hodges reiterated to us this morning. To steal some Aussie thunder, I am, you are, we are Americans.

• Love
We tried your way. Look at the shit show it led to. Fucktards KNEELING during the National Anthem and other fucktards claiming that is patriotism.

How dare they love the US Constitution that much, right?

I will never understand what is wrong with the damn RWNJs and their hatred for the constitution.

• Thanks
If Hawley had any knowledge, he would not be proposing this white supremacy brainwashing on kids to stop teaching a fucking theory taught in law school.

But he does have knowledge. Its no accident that he supports treason (Jan 6th) and is pusing the anti- constitution crap. There's not one RW who can get away with saying they are not kkk/nazis. They are. Period.

• Love
It's ridiculous to think that schools don't teach pride in the United States. ....

It is ridiculous to think that libtards like you, are not using their positions in the classrooms to teach anti-American propaganda constantly.

It amazes me what passes as patriotism among Republicans. Rote memorization of documents, hugging the flag, reciting meaningless facts.

Meanwhile, they obstruct the right to vote, marginalize a free press, attack those who protest injustices, support a President who assaulted our democracy.

Hey Nazi - show us where anyone's right to vote has been obstructed?

You vile fucks love to vomit "pwoov it" when we oppose your blatant election fraud. So prove it Nazi. Show us any example of votes being suppressed.

You can't, it's all bullshit and everyone knows it.

Wanting our American schools to teach our AMERICAN children to be proud of AMERICA, is not refusing to hear about problems.

For a group to survive, it's young have to be raised with some level of loyalty to the group.

We have not been doing that, for some time now, because of people like you, making arguments like you just did.

The results have been exactly as predicted by people like me. A major decline in Patriotism and a major increase in division, hate and anti-American propaganda.

The Nazi democrats are like an abusive spouse who tells her children every day "yo daddy is a scumbag child molesters, robber, rapist, murderer. He gunna try an kilz you." The Nazi vermin do everything they can to poison our children against our nation.

If Hawley had any knowledge, he would not be proposing this white supremacy brainwashing on kids to stop teaching a fucking theory taught in law school.

Ohhh look, the Nazi racist is saying that not accepting your vile racism is "white supremacy."

You scum are demanding that we let you mind fuck our children.

No Nazi, the answer is no.

i love America, and i love Senator Hallway!

It’s not going to work, because if you really study the documents, amendments and laws as Hawley wants, it’s obvious the country WAS racist at it’s inception.

• Love

Forum List

Back