Leo Terrell rips ‘race hustler’ AOC after call to ‘abolish our carceral system’

USA has the highest Incarceration Rate in the World.

USSR had similar Incarceration Rate during the Great Purge.

Gee, do you think the Clinton Crime Bill had anything to do with that? (eye roll) You liberals just voted the man who wrote the Senate version of THAT piece of legislation that put more black men in Federal Prison than any other legislation ever passed in this country into the Oval Office! Then you turn around and complain about the high incarceration rate we have? Are you kidding me?

Gee, do you think the Clinton Crime Bill had anything to do with that? (eye roll) You liberals just voted the man who wrote the Senate version of THAT piece of legislation that put more black men in Federal Prison than any other legislation ever passed in this country into the Oval Office! Then you turn around and complain about the high incarceration rate we have? Are you kidding me?

No, they are not kidding. They see no problem with having their actions and their words complete contradict each other.

You can tell, because it NEVER bothers them, the slightest when it is pointed out to them. NEVER.

I am not a Progressive.

Preventing Incarceration; Follow The Science >>>
Addressing ADULTS @ Ironwood State Prison, Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, speaks about a potential life scarring EPIDEMIC of Childhood Trauma:

Child Brain SCIENTIST MD, PhD Educates Oprah:

OprahChildhoodTrauma.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back