Hawley Introduces Anti-CRT ‘Love America Act’ to Promote Patriotism in Schools

Nice. But way too late. The schools are lost. The teachers will undermine it. The administrators will help.

Hell, Biden will veto it.

The legislation would require students to be able to recite the Pledge of Allegiance by first grade, the preamble of the Constitution by fourth grade, and the preamble of the Declaration of Independence by eighth grade. Tenth-grade students would be expected to identify the Bill of Rights

None of which demonstrates you love America

The legislation would require students to be able to recite the Pledge of Allegiance by first grade, the preamble of the Constitution by fourth grade, and the preamble of the Declaration of Independence by eighth grade. Tenth-grade students would be expected to identify the Bill of Rights

We tried your way. Look at the shit show it led to. Fucktards KNEELING during the National Anthem and other fucktards claiming that is patriotism.

No, just knowledge. And knowledge in an antidote to the hatred you teach.

We tried your way. Look at the shit show it led to. Fucktards KNEELING during the National Anthem and other fucktards claiming that is patriotism.

Have you read the Constitution you claim to love?

Protesting against the actions of your Government is what this nation was built on.
Demanding rote patriotism is not American

Have you read the Constitution you claim to love?

Protesting against the actions of your Government is what this nation was built on.
Demanding rote patriotism is not American

Children learn by rote, to start. Giving them a good place to start is a good thing.

YOu oppose it, because you hate your nation and want to tear it down.

Also, it's not really something they really want promoted. It's all for show. They get pissed when people freely speak up. They get pissed when people exercise their right to protest. etc.

It amazes me what passes as patriotism among Republicans. Rote memorization of documents, hugging the flag, reciting meaningless facts.

Meanwhile, they obstruct the right to vote, marginalize a free press, attack those who protest injustices, support a President who assaulted our democracy.

Children learn by rote, to start. Giving them a good place to start is a good thing.

YOu oppose it, because you hate your nation and want to tear it down.
I had to memorize the preamble to the constitution in the 7th grade. I had no understanding of what it ment until after I was out of school.

I had to memorize the preamble to the constitution in the 7th grade. I had no understanding of what it ment until after I was out of school.

Well, sorry it took you so long, but that's fine. Better late then never.

Assholes like hawley are the kind of folks who will stick their fingers and yell "la la la" rather than hear that there is a problem that should be fixed. They are the kind of folks that insist thattheir kids are perfect when they get a call from school about their kid's misconduct rather disciplining their beloved spawn.

I'm watching the police testifying about their experiences at the Capitol on Jan. 6, as they were attacked by terrorists. Those who attacked the Capitol are prime examples of what happens when parents neglect their duties to TEACH THEIR KIDS RIGHT FROM WRONG AND DISCIPLINE THEM..

It is not only these terrorists who should be held to shame in front of the American People, their parents should be as well. There was a song that goes "your flag decal won't get you into heaven any more." Neither will waving our flag over whatever shit you pull.

Assholes like hawley are the kind of folks who will stick their fingers and yell "la la la" rather than hear that there is a problem that should be fixed. They are the kind of folks that insist thattheir kids are perfect when they get a call from school about their kid's misconduct rather disciplining their beloved spawn.

Wanting our American schools to teach our AMERICAN children to be proud of AMERICA, is not refusing to hear about problems.

For a group to survive, it's young have to be raised with some level of loyalty to the group.

We have not been doing that, for some time now, because of people like you, making arguments like you just did.

The results have been exactly as predicted by people like me. A major decline in Patriotism and a major increase in division, hate and anti-American propaganda.

Wanting our American schools to teach our AMERICAN children to be proud of AMERICA, is not refusing to hear about problems.

For a group to survive, it's young have to be raised with some level of loyalty to the group.

We have not been doing that, for some time now, because of people like you, making arguments like you just did.

The results have been exactly as predicted by people like me. A major decline in Patriotism and a major increase in division, hate and anti-American propaganda.

When you teach kids about their rights, also make sure to teach them they do not have to allow law enforcement to violate them.

When you teach kids about their rights, also make sure to teach them they do not have to allow law enforcement to violate them.

When do you want to be "done" with part about teaching how good America is, and start in on the negatives?

Kindergarden? 1st grade?

Rhetorical question. I know your lib buddies in the schools, teh teachers, will start off with the negatives and build from there, no matter what the books say.

When do you want to be "done" with part about teaching how good America is, and start in on the negatives?

Kindergarden? 1st grade?

Rhetorical question. I know your lib buddies in the schools, teh teachers, will start off with the negatives and build from there, no matter what the books say.

That we have civil rights is not a negative. As I said........all for show.

That we have civil rights is not a negative. As I said........all for show.

An honest man would not deny that telling a child about cops denying him his rights, is a "negative".

It was a rhetorical question. I SAID it was a rhetorical question.

And still, you could not resist playing a dishonest game with your response.

Incredible.

Forum List

Back