Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

Transgender-affirming laws that protect those who have not affirmed their biological fate? Boycott Hawaii.
By all means, boycott Hawaii. The people of Hawaii don't like to share their beautiful, peaceful islands with hateful bigots. Thank you, you've done the rest of US A favor. Don't go out at all, stay hidden under your rocks.

By all means, boycott Hawaii. The people of Hawaii don't like to share their beautiful, peaceful islands with hateful bigots. Thank you, you've done the rest of US A favor. Don't go out at all, stay hidden under your rocks.
Whatever state, boycott the narcissistic gesture to mutilate the flesh to change gender, a direct look-at-me ego-trip that has cowardly betrayed its biological fate so as to get attention from the fundamental terrorism of the State, to kiss its ass. blm racism gone sexual. Now the automatons can genuflect and paint over their doorways in Passover.

Whatever state, boycott the narcissistic gesture to mutilate the flesh to change gender, a direct look-at-me ego-trip that has cowardly betrayed its biological fate so as to get attention from the fundamental terrorism of the State, to kiss its ass. blm racism gone sexual. Now the automatons can genuflect and paint over their doorways in Passover.
Mutilating flesh has long been a practice among regular people and their religious communities. Ever heard of circumcision ? Body art ? Tattoos ? Body piercings ? These are all alterations of the physical form. The " mind " is what makes us han. Try using it.

The minorities like you who think they have all the answers sure are.
LOL, I realize I don't have all the answers, like you seem to believe you do. But I've learned one thing for sure on life and that is the best motto in getting along with other people is to live and let live. In other words, don't be to quick to judge. You lose potential friends and often create enemies. Life is to short as it is, it's just not worth it.

LOL, I realize I don't have all the answers, like you seem to believe you do. But I've learned one thing for sure on life and that is the best motto in getting along with other people is to live and let live. In other words, don't be to quick to judge. You lose potential friends and often create enemies. Life is to short as it is, it's just not worth it.
The dems also let the blm baboons live to bust up the infrastructure of America as the communist virus was eating its citizens. Your IQ hovers at room-temp.

Mutilating flesh has long been a practice among regular people and their religious communities. Ever heard of circumcision ? Body art ? Tattoos ? Body piercings ? These are all alterations of the physical form. The " mind " is what makes us han. Try using it.
You nailed it. Not being afraid not to believe.

As Carl Gustav Jung has said, "Individuation is a painful process." To not be afraid not to believe trandings, leads out of the Egypt and mental-illness sequelae of self-mutilation. There is a deeper, more territorial psychopathology of tatooing, so we're not surprised that this latest gayer-than-gay media bullshit comes out of Hawaii. Cancel your flights. Boycott all of Hawaii's ass.

The dems also let the blm baboons live to bust up the infrastructure of America as the communist virus was eating its citizens. Your IQ hovers at room-temp.
All of which leads me to believe your brain barely functions, good luck in life; with your apparent disadvantages, you're going to need all the help you can get.

Mentally stable would have different reaction to this case.
If you believe people in Russia are mentally stable you are a fool. They've been so abused by their governor and the Orthodox church they all have PTSD.

Forum List

Back