Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

Yep. So many organizations that are supposed to be non political have exposed themselves as highly political the last two years. CDC, WHO, school boards, etc etc

This is wonderful news. Every American should have legal protections to live their lives in liberty and with respect. Anyone that disagrees then is saying that you should live in fear and you have no rights. That isn't what this country should be about.

Hey I just want to add in hindsight that regards to my earlier comments about art, I owe you an apology. I was rather critical one day and to be fair, I probably would have been down on art from anyone from Van Gogh to Pollock that day.
No problem. I'm very fine with both my art and music, and rather immune to criticism. Think nothing of it. Have a great day.

Oops, I just noticed I had already responded on this further back in the thread. Oh well, this happens sometimes when you get called back to a thread that is more than 6 months old.

Last edited:
Why ? Everyone, especially persecuted minorities, should be protected in this country.
Because, to normal people, it is a danger that MENTAL ILLNESS would be increasing among kids. It's scary to me, and I don't even have kids. For people with school age kids, they are likely to be terrified that their kids might go to school and be INFECTED with this lunacy.

And LGBTs are not "persecuted minorities". They are simply nut cases who should be kept as far away from kids as possible. Putting them in classrooms with kids, is creating persecuted majorities.

Last edited:
Because, to normal people, it is a danger that MENTAL ILLNESS would be increasing among kids. It's scary to me, and I don't even have kids. For people with school age kids. they are likely to be terrified that their kids might go to school and be INFECTED with this lunacy.

And LGBTs are not "persecuted minorities". They are simply nut cases who should be kept as far away from kids as possible. Putting them in classrooms with kids, is creating persecuted majorities.
In the schools, just the accusations of being a " fag " can be devastating for a child. Ask someone who knows from experience. You feel totally isolated, not worthy, a sinner, a criminal and consider, if not actually commit suicide. If that isn't persecution, I don't know what is.

What kind of a dumb/weird question is that ?
You obviously believe that about transgenders. And they've occurred in all societies across time so that makes them a minority or subculture. And if you haven't noticed, cultures change. That may be why conservatives have such a hard time adjusting and accepting, they never saw it coming. The Idealized vision of " heaven " would reflect that desire for static, peaceful existence but it does not reflect real life in this physical world where change is ever constant.

• Hawaii Gov. David Ige (D) late last week signed into law a trio of bills protecting the fundamental rights of LGBTQ+ Hawaiians.

• One of the measures prevents health insurance companies from discriminating against transgender people seeking gender-affirming medical care.
  • A second piece of legislation states that Hawaiian citizens may not be excluded from juries because of their gender identity or gender expression, and
  • a third establishes a state LGBTQ+ commission to better serve LGBTQ+ people in Hawaii.
Well, this will do wonders for Hawaii's tourism won't it ? ....as the islands will be packed with tran loons.

Two words could probably suffice for this >>> Stay away. :rolleyes:

Transgender-affirming laws that protect those who have not affirmed their biological fate? Boycott Hawaii.

Forum List

Back