Another QUIZ for Liberals

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

Right then, he reaches into his pocket. What do you do ?

Please: Liberals only answer this.

Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

I shoot his fucking ass in self defense ;)

determine if he heard the warning

~S~

1. The video (like typical liberal news) didn't say why the cop fired.

2. Shouldn't matter if the guy was deaf. Without a competent report, I'm guessing the guy let his hand(s) disappear from the cop's view. Everyone show know to never let that happen.

Been there. Still have nightmares about it. Pistol whipped him across the face with everything I had. Fucked him up pretty bad.

The reason why people are so clueless on this, is because our education system is run by Liberals, clueless on guns and law enforcement.

Shoot him.

First of all there are a giant number of variables here. The only person who has threatened me with violence is a police man. Now as for an irrational stranger i would be trying to help the man with his derangement and have no need to show any gun or weapon. That sets off irrational people. Also I look in the eyes of everyone I talk to so I can tell if they are cons or not. If he is a con then there is no hope and I take him down and terminate his life. If he is not a republican then there is hope so I will keep trying to get him into a stable mental place.

Dayum. I aced the last Quiz fer Liberals, I was hoping for another creative writing exercise.

This scenario is impossible. I would not display my legally (or illegally) carried gun in the first place,, because I wouldn't have one. That would be stoopid.

I've certainly been threatened with violence by irrational strangers. How you respond depends on the situation. Simply refusing to take them seriously, for one. Fear is what they want. Don't give it to them.

First of all there are a giant number of variables here. The only person who has threatened me with violence is a police man. Now as for an irrational stranger i would be trying to help the man with his derangement and have no need to show any gun or weapon. That sets off irrational people. Also I look in the eyes of everyone I talk to so I can tell if they are cons or not. If he is a con then there is no hope and I take him down and terminate his life. If he is not a republican then there is hope so I will keep trying to get him into a stable mental place.

Yep, police aren't the only ones who've ever threatened me with violence, but they are the only ones who ever pulled guns on me. Had I been carrying per the OP fantasy, there would have been at least two dead, three if I was a good shot.

I shoot his fucking ass in self defense ;)

You need to "defend" against somebody reaching into his pocket, snowflake?

Have any idea how many times a day the average person reaches into his/her pocket? SMH

Forum List

Back