Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

One of the measures prevents health insurance companies from discriminating against transgender people seeking gender-affirming medical care.
That means the rest of the people must pay for the chopadickoffofme or the addadicktome surgeries. No matter how costly.

Notice it is gender-affirming. No treatment for improper gender dysphoria.

We must exterminate this nonsense.

And yet with all the crazy laws, Hawaii still has the highest real estate values in the country.

And yet with all the crazy laws, Hawaii still has the highest real estate values in the country.
A lot of money invested into that state with a lot of federal tax money also. A bit more responsible with it than Puerto Rico who has had a lot of money invested and given a massive amount of federal tax money also. Marketed as a tourist destination done right. Protected by the military and government installations with no potential enemies costing them any money. China will expand. And we will contract as our world power diminishes.

Every state has crazy laws...

Here are some crazy laws that are in the Wyoming books

1. Using a firearm to fish is strictly forbidden.
2. Skiing under the influence of alcohol is prohibited.
3. It is illegal to wear a hat that obstructs people’s view in a public theater or place of
amusement.
4. Junk dealers may not make any business transactions with drunk persons.
5. If one is drunk in a mine, he or she could land in jail for up to a year.
6. All new buildings that cost over $100,000 to build must have 1% of funds spent on artwork for
the building.
7. Any person who fails to close a fence is subject to a fine of up to seven hundred and fifty
dollars.
8. It is illegal for a woman to stand within five feet of a bar while drinking.
The first 3 don't seem so crazy. Especially # 3. Sounds like a good idea.

They need "protection" from people who would prefer not to pay for their surgeries and other treatments. Look for health insurance premiums to skyrocket in Hawaii since, as another poster predicted, this will lead to transgender tourism.

Long ago, Sweden was where one went to have what used to be called transexual surgery. Now it will be our own state of Hawaii.
A sad degradation of a once magnificent state.

One upside: transgenders will make good candidates for throwing into the volcano to ease the spirits of Mauna Kea. :smoke:
Maybe they'll be crazy enough to jump in voluntarily. Sometime one mental aberration ignites other mental abberations.

I think threads like this show that protections are needed.
Posts like this show that doctors are needed.

1655933019611.png

FROM WHAT? You people go out of your way to draw attention to yourself and then, when you get it, you bitch.

If some people want to go around dissecting and mutilating their bodies, then please do it somewhere away from my children and not in my face where I have to approve of it to assuage your own insecurities.

• Hawaii Gov. David Ige (D) late last week signed into law a trio of bills protecting the fundamental rights of LGBTQ+ Hawaiians.

• One of the measures prevents health insurance companies from discriminating against transgender people seeking gender-affirming medical care.
  • A second piece of legislation states that Hawaiian citizens may not be excluded from juries because of their gender identity or gender expression, and
  • a third establishes a state LGBTQ+ commission to better serve LGBTQ+ people in Hawaii.
Well, this will do wonders for Hawaii's tourism won't it ? ....as the islands will be packed with tran loons.

Two words could probably suffice for this >>> Stay away. :rolleyes:

Hula Boolah

It's all a part of the Indigenees' racism against traditional White culture. Influenced by Afram whining stateside, it's been going on since the 1970s. This is the worst betrayal by non-Whites there since Japanese Hawaiians set up the attack at Pear Harbor.

Last edited:
I wonder if democrats care enough about Hawaiian kids to protect them from trans sexual predators? Killer clown John Wayne Gacy once confessed "you can get away with anything if you are dressed like a clown".

Luckily you and your tribe are dying out and decent people will hold sway.
It must be awful being you in the modern world.
You must not read too much. The Democratic Party in the US, is disintegrating before our eyes.

Last edited:

ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YA, TOMMY:
  • Why is it that your promoting a radical lifestyle change that has been socially unacceptable for 2000 years needs protected so that "decent" people may take over is seen by you and the left as sacred, protected progress and rights, but when a few people talk about just protecting our time-honored traditions, your media reports that as a "radical rightwing fascist threat to democracy captained by the evil orange badman president Trump? Are you saying that human society hasn't been decent for the past 2000 years since the beginning of the age of Christ?

Forum List

Back