Having an Abortion IS Taking Responsibility for your Actions

Never really understood GOPers that scream “close your legs and be responsible” about abortion. If a woman becomes pregnant and does not want the child, then getting an abortion IS the responsible thing to do.

"If a woman becomes pregnant and does not want the child, then getting an abortion IS the responsible thing to do."

Wow. Not sure you can cheapen life any more than a comment like this.

Pro-choicers need to stop acting like pregnancy and the cause is unknown, like some type of cancer diagnosis. Most, every mentally capable adult knows how pregnancy happens. And yes, not having sex is a way NOT to get pregnant. Ample amounts of birth control exist. There are ways to enjoy sex outside of intercourse. Hell a lot of woman may prefer oral stimulation over penetrative. My point, we all know the potential result of sex. It's not a surprise. There are many ways to avoid pregnancy while still enjoying "sex".

And I will put the a lot of the responsibility on men, who probably do pressure woman into unprotected sex and then when a pregnancy occurs, pressure the woman into an abortion.

Many choices could have been made that can avoid pregnancy. There are two equally culpable parties when sex occurs. Guys and gals, if there is not birth control present, don't stick it in. Find another hole, or use hands, or do something else.
There are 16 methods of contraceptives. Even condoms work and I carry them every where I go. Got a supply in my candy dish. A woman with 5 kids & pregnant again does not need an abortion but need her tubes are tied. Should be written into the constitution.

What about taking birth control, or if you got caught up in the moment, the morning-after pill just in case? That would cut down on 99% of abortions.
Aim for the brown eye and not the pink eye... There are so many other ways to enjoy "sex" that doesn't lead to pregnancy. Again, many, many other choices that can be made prior to and during intimacy that doesn't lead to pregnancy which would greatly reduce abortions.

Stop treating pregnancy and babies like they come out of nowhere and violate a woman's body with no consent. We're not convicting criminals nor curing the clap here. Simple solutions to prevent pregnancy exist. Use them.

No....Not sorry....

AbortCondo..jpg

"If a woman becomes pregnant and does not want the child, then getting an abortion IS the responsible thing to do."

The responsible thing to do is NOT get pregnant. And a woman with 5 kids who get pregnant again should be forced to get her tubes tied. And it would be written into the constitution. lol

The Bible never mentions artificial birth control, although it was certainly practiced in some cultures, even in pre-biblical times.

In ancient Rome and Greece and the ancient Near East, women used an oral contraceptive called silphium, which was a species of giant fennel. They would also soak cotton or lint in the juice of this herb and insert it into their vaginas to prevent pregnancy.

And we have not got it right yet? Say a lot for civilization.

Reasons to vote for Democrats:

• ABORTION

Reasons to vote for Republicans:

• Joe Biden
  • Nancy Pelosi
  • Adam Schiff
  • Maxine Waters
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Kamala Harris
  • Liz Warren
  • The Squad members
  • Closing the borders
  • Massive inflation caused by Democrat policies
  • Men who think they're women
  • Joe Biden
  • Abortion
  • Afghanistan
  • Ukraine war caused by Joe Biden
  • Joe Biden causing food shortages
  • Drugs pouring over the border
  • Massive increase in crime caused by Democrat policies
  • Democrat lockdowns
  • Democrat riots
  • Democrat controlled schools teaching CRT and Sexual-Deviancy

w21tui7537z41.jpg

Many, many, MANY women in that age group are pro-life. You need to get out more.

In the meantime, this is what your side is doing:

View attachment 640867

Tweeting

sorry you’re right. I said “woman”

I meant Birthing Person

Everything about abortion is anti-science. Notice how virtually every position you take is anti-science? 28 weeks is arbitrary and based on a political notion of "trimesters"

About 6 weeks gestation

With thousands of effective types of contraception, including the morning after and plan B - there is NO excuse for abortion.

None.

Why do you lust after killing the most vulnerable members of society? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Science doesn't worry about souls. Science knows a seed in a womb doesn't feel the least bit of an inconvenience when they are aborted. Life isn't that precious.

If it were we wouldn't have slaughter houses. Yea, a living cow would not be harmed if you cared about "life" that much. Human life? Only if you are religious. And we've always maintained if you are religious and don't like abortion, don't have one.

Are you really fighting for the "life" inside my body right now? Really? Freak.

Bullshit....Masks are the MAGA hat for the medically illiterate.
So doctors are medically illiterate? I went into my doctors office it said "must wear mask" and I"m sure so does your DR office. If not, who the fuck is your doctor?

Forum List

Back