Having an Abortion IS Taking Responsibility for your Actions

But it's a good analogy. If a person messes up and robs a bank, it wasn't an accident. Same with having sex. There are no accidents when it comes to getting pregnant. But most people are lucky enough that they don't get pregnant when they have an "accident". If it happened more often to more people, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If more Republicans had accidents, they'd have more empathy for women who don't want to have a baby. Hell, most Republican male politicians have probably paid for abortions. We know Trump and Bush have.

Anyways, I was thinking if you rob a bank, the right thing to do actually is to turn yourself in. Face the consequences. Do your time. That doesn't mean have a baby. That means going to get an abortion is like turning yourself in. It's the right thing to do. Otherwise what are we suggesting here? That any pieces of shit can and should be parents? OMG I wish more people got abortions not less.
We have 50 years of abortions. Many states have kept adding more and more time to be aborted even after the birth. This is what is sick. Because the government is involved, abortions are more prominent because people abuse the program. We need every statistic from a general way to a specific to a general way of that specific and broken down even further to more specifics. Any individual that has multiple abortions as in more than a few with the taxpayer on the schnied needs to have her tubes tied.

There is zero excuse for abortion in our society.

From thousands of forms of contraception to the morning after pill and plan B - there are no "unplanned pregnancies."

Abortion only happens when a woman CHOSES to get pregnant, then later changes her mind.
Yea but abortion is a necessary evil I think should be made available to women. Sorry, you're not going to change my mind.

Remember when we passed gay marriage? We waited for 51% of America to be on board before we did it. You're making abortion illegal when only 25% agree with doing that. Weird.

We have 50 years of abortions. Many states have kept adding more and more time to be aborted even after the birth. This is what is sick. Because the government is involved, abortions are more prominent because people abuse the program. We need every statistic from a general way to a specific to a general way of that specific and broken down even further to more specifics. Any individual that has multiple abortions as in more than a few with the taxpayer on the schnied needs to have her tubes tied.
The Abortion Industrial Complex is hundreds of billions of dollars a year, most of it from government. Those raking in the cash will fight with everything they have to keep the gravy train rolling.

If that's true, and they didn't raise the time for good reason, I might agree. But I bet you could show me abortions done in 25 months or even 8 months where I would agree with the person who got the abortion. I would have got them too. And it wouldn't be just because. Fuck I love kids. I just don't think everyone should have one. And an accident fucking shouldn't be a life sentence. And sometimes it might take 25 weeks before they need/want one.

It's really between the doctor and woman. But I get it. You can't just abort for no reason at 8 months. That would be....murder. So if you want to cut it to 12 weeks, and women are fine with that, fine by me.

But they are not and you will pay in November.

There is zero excuse for abortion in our society.

From thousands of forms of contraception to the morning after pill and plan B - there are no "unplanned pregnancies."

Abortion only happens when a woman CHOSES to get pregnant, then later changes her mind.

And adoption. There are many, many people who want a child and can't have one.

The Abortion Industrial Complex is hundreds of billions of dollars a year, most of it from government. Those raking in the cash will fight with everything they have to keep the gravy train rolling.
Could you imagine our over population problem if they didn't fund abortion? Or our welfare system? Or our prison system? Or crime?

And adoption. There are many, many people who want a child and can't have one.
Costs a lot of money. They can't afford it.

Oh, and there are many many many people who don't want to have a child.

How many people want a child but can't have one?

There are 63 million abortions a year done in this country. LOL

Yea but abortion is a necessary evil

No, it isn't. There is zero need for abortion.

Every pregnancy is planned. If a women is pregnant, she chose to be. Even in the mythical "rape and incest" cases there is the morning after pill and plan B - there is NEVER a case where a women "accidentally" becomes pregnant.

I think should be made available to women. Sorry, you're not going to change my mind.

Remember when we passed gay marriage? We waited for 51% of America to be on board before we did it. You're making abortion illegal when only 25% agree with doing that. Weird.

You are a leftist troll. No one would want to change your mind. Besides, you are a great foil to illustrate the idiocy and immorality of the Abortion Industrial Complex.

The repeal of Roe doesn't make abortion illegal. You keep telling this lie because you think people are so fucking stupid they'll believe it. The repeal of the illegal and unconstitutional law created by the court merely returns control to the states.

BUT the real answer is for you ghouls to stage an effective protest. You and all abortion promoters need to prove to the nation that Abortion is good and holy and Moloch loves you. So abort yourself - Show us all how wonderful abortion is by aborting yourself. Make the world a better place!

It doesn't cost anything to give a child up for adoption, and a lot of people are waiting to adopt a child.

While it is difficult to find an exact, accurate number to answer this question, Some sources estimate that there are about 2 million couples currently waiting to adopt in the United States — which means there are as many as 36 waiting families for every one child who is placed for adoption. Based on this couples waiting to adopt statistic, many couples are waiting to adopt.

If every Nazi democrat would take my advice and abort themselves in protest - there could be 60 million. And think of how much better this nation would be?

Abort yourself!

Never really understood GOPers that scream “close your legs and be responsible” about abortion. If a woman becomes pregnant and does not want the child, then getting an abortion IS the responsible thing to do.

So lets see here, the baby did not ask to be put there 1.
2. In order for that baby to make it to the uterus she has to spread her legs and let the johnson go in hence leakage can make baby, oh imagine that, leaking it right on in there makes a baby ……..imagine that…..

NOW IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON’T SPREAD YOUR LEGS for a moment of Wanker———-

You opened your legs, you let that sperm in it is not the babies fault!!!!!!!!

Your want for dick played a stronger power of NOT BEING Responsible , now imagine if we could just pick you fkrs off who said “ eeeh we are just tired of your livingin in our house now . LEts just abort yoyu.

my gawd wtf is wrong with you Soul less fks.

Do you realize they are ABORTING THE ELDERLY AS WELL NOW WHAT some of u fkrs are way past being 50.

Best to have the government force men to get vasectomies to avoid this. (reversable, of course, with government permission)
Yeah. . . . . I'm pretty sure that would be found unconstitutional.

iu

:rolleyes:

It is in 23 states. Or will be.

Whatever tense you wanna use

You of the democrat Reich must take a stand to show your love and dedication for abortion.

Show us all how just and righteous abortion is.

Abort yourself.

A nationwide protest with all you Nazis aborting yourselves will really teach us. Go for all 81 million Biden voters, living and dead, in one mass abortion! Make the world a better place.

No, it isn't. There is zero need for abortion.

Every pregnancy is planned. If a women is pregnant, she chose to be. Even in the mythical "rape and incest" cases there is the morning after pill and plan B - there is NEVER a case where a women "accidentally" becomes pregnant.

You are a leftist troll. No one would want to change your mind. Besides, you are a great foil to illustrate the idiocy and immorality of the Abortion Industrial Complex.

The repeal of Roe doesn't make abortion illegal. You keep telling this lie because you think people are so fucking stupid they'll believe it. The repeal of the illegal and unconstitutional law created by the court merely returns control to the states.

BUT the real answer is for you ghouls to stage an effective protest. You and all abortion promoters need to prove to the nation that Abortion is good and holy and Moloch loves you. So abort yourself - Show us all how wonderful abortion is by aborting yourself. Make the world a better place!
You don't want to make abortion illegal? Liar.

Still denying your ultimate goal? Liar.

You can bet we will use this to benefit us politically. This is a wedge issue that favors us. You can have the religious right. We'll take women ages 18-49.

If every Nazi democrat would take my advice and abort themselves in protest - there could be 60 million. And think of how much better this nation would be?

Abort yourself!
Well I didn't have children so in a way, when I die, I will. I certainly won't be contributing to the planet's over population problem. I don't have children who need free school lunch, which is a government program you probably oppose. LOL

Forum List

Back