Having an Abortion IS Taking Responsibility for your Actions

If any planning were involved, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Bullshit. Care to tell us your long term goals? They go way beyond abortion. You nutters don't even want women taking birth control.

You'll say things like, "I just don't want my tax dollars paying for it" but the reality is, you want people having more accidents.

I told you. Capitalism needs ditch diggers. And we aren't having enough kids. And cons don't want to import more immigrants so this is their way of increasing the population???

So doctors are medically illiterate? I went into my doctors office it said "must wear mask" and I"m sure so does your DR office. If not, who the fuck is your doctor?
Those purpose-maunfactured surgical masks are primarily worn in a sterile surgical theater, in rooms with negative atmospheric pressure...That and the useful lifespan of a surgical mask is around 30 minutes.

That face diaper that you've been wandering around with in your pocket for a week is completely useless.

Yes, it is. Even with rape the morning after pill and plan B will stop pregnancy.

Even in the one in a million excuse cases.

Good point as I guess it's the exact same thing is when I'm sick at night and I can't take my pills so I take them the next morning instead. If that's what you're saying that is.

Reasons to vote for Democrats:

• ABORTION

Reasons to vote for Republicans:

• Joe Biden
  • Nancy Pelosi
  • Adam Schiff
  • Maxine Waters
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Kamala Harris
  • Liz Warren
  • The Squad members
  • Closing the borders
  • Massive inflation caused by Democrat policies
  • Men who think they're women
  • Joe Biden
  • Abortion
  • Afghanistan
  • Ukraine war caused by Joe Biden
  • Joe Biden causing food shortages
  • Drugs pouring over the border
  • Massive increase in crime caused by Democrat policies
  • Democrat lockdowns
  • Democrat riots
  • Democrat controlled schools teaching CRT and Sexual-Deviancy

View attachment 640884

Exactly! That just goes to show how full of shit democrats are as they're a bunch of hypocrites! They care about who's all masked and vaccinated more than they care about the fact that there are people out there killing babies.

Those purpose-maunfactured surgical masks are primarily worn in a sterile surgical theater, in rooms with negative atmospheric pressure...That and the useful lifespan of a surgical mask is around 30 minutes.

That face diaper that you've been wandering around with in your pocket for a week is completely useless.
Then don't cover your mouth when you sneeze. Hands don't work right?

Science doesn't worry about souls.

Irrelevant straw man argument.

Without fallacy, you'd never even approach logic.

Science knows a seed in a womb doesn't feel the least bit of an inconvenience when they are aborted. Life isn't that precious.

Thanks Adolf.

I take it Jews didn't mind being gassed either.

If it were we wouldn't have slaughter houses. Yea, a living cow would not be harmed if you cared about "life" that much. Human life? Only if you are religious. And we've always maintained if you are religious and don't like abortion, don't have one.

Actually, human life is important to many who are not religious.

Those who have no care for human life are known as "psychopaths" and generally locked away from decent people.

Are you really fighting for the "life" inside my body right now? Really? Freak.

Just because you got buttfucked by a stranger doesn't make you pregnant.

Let us know when our insurrection begins.

You guys had some very colorful leaders who led your insurrection

View attachment 640906
View attachment 640907
View attachment 640908

Long ago Nazi.

1651778256472.png

Bullshit. Care to tell us your long term goals? They go way beyond abortion. You nutters don't even want women taking birth control.

You'll say things like, "I just don't want my tax dollars paying for it" but the reality is, you want people having more accidents.

I told you. Capitalism needs ditch diggers. And we aren't having enough kids. And cons don't want to import more immigrants so this is their way of increasing the population???

The United States allows a million people a year to become citizens of this country. No other country in the world does that. This is on top of the million or so Visa's and green cards we hand out annually.

Our population is estimated at 340 million people. Our country was fine with 320 million, 300 million, 280 million. We don't need anymore people here.

The responsible thing to do is NOT get pregnant. And a woman with 5 kids who get pregnant again should be forced to get her tubes tied. And it would be written into the constitution. lol

If she can support those kids I have no problem with it. If she's applying for government assistance, then she shouldn't see one dime of it until she is fixed.

Never really understood GOPers that scream “close your legs and be responsible” about abortion. If a woman becomes pregnant and does not want the child, then getting an abortion IS the responsible thing to do.
Using murder as a form of birth control is only considered "responsible" to a stupid confused Moon Bat.

Irrelevant straw man argument.

Without fallacy, you'd never even approach logic.

Thanks Adolf.

I take it Jews didn't mind being gassed either.

Actually, human life is important to many who are not religious.

Those who have no care for human life are known as "psychopaths" and generally locked away from decent people.

Just because you got buttfucked by a stranger doesn't make you pregnant.
I care about life. I see the difference between gassing jews and getting an abortion. Do you? Is that a strawman?

No, god not existing is very important here. No straw man. I'm sure 99% of your reason for not liking abortion has to do with your religion, which I don't believe in.

All those anti abortion judges are Heritage Foundation Judges. All Christians. I think this is very important. Maybe we should first start off by having all Christians register as such and then we first make abortion illegal for Christians only. The rest of us like them.

Never really understood GOPers that scream “close your legs and be responsible” about abortion. If a woman becomes pregnant and does not want the child, then getting an abortion IS the responsible thing to do.
what a bunch of illogical bs

a woman who does not want to have a child should not do that which causes her to have a child.

that seems logical and simple enough... but alas, objective truth is never logical or simple to simpletons.

If she has an abortion legal or otherwise, she is saying that someone else, a totally innocent person, should have to pay for her sloppiness and irresponsibility.. which is not to say the man is let off the hook... he is not, not in my book... and more importantly, not in God's.

so... live baby or dead baby

but she will always have a baby... (on Earth or in some other place designated by God). A woman can never reverse a pregnancy... it's an impossibility.

Many women have extreme guilt... most grieve this unknown child for the rest of their lives.. but I guess you lefties couldn't care less about women and their Post Abortion Syndrome.. You don't care any more for the woman than you do the child

There is zero excuse for abortion in our society.

From thousands of forms of contraception to the morning after pill and plan B - there are no "unplanned pregnancies."

Abortion only happens when a woman CHOSES to get pregnant, then later changes her mind.
if abortion is illegal, women will think longer and harder about the very important act of having intercourse with a man... or a "man"

something wrong with that? (I ask the libtards)

Forum List

Back