Having an Abortion IS Taking Responsibility for your Actions

if abortion is illegal, women will think longer and harder about the very important act of having intercourse with a man... or a "man"

something wrong with that? (I ask the libtards)
Ah, gotcha, so it’s about behavior control. My bad.

Ah, gotcha, so it’s about behavior control. My bad.
ha ha... that's so ironic

women who "can't" control their sexual desires (ditto men) and think that there should be legalized murder to back them up if something goes awry

yeh... you're talking about behavior control... looks like we could use some of that...

Never really understood GOPers that scream “close your legs and be responsible” about abortion. If a woman becomes pregnant and does not want the child, then getting an abortion IS the responsible thing to do.
Obviously you do not realize that someone doing something purely because they 'want to' is the exact opposite of 'responsibility'.

What the woman wants is TOTALLY irrelevant.
What is best for the fetus/child should be the woman's sole concern.
Her desire's should come a distant second.

THAT is what a 'responsible' person would do.

if abortion is illegal, women will think longer and harder about the very important act of having intercourse with a man... or a "man"

something wrong with that? (I ask the libtards)

Some women. I don't think it would ever replace abortions. Besides, there will be states where abortion is legal, and some right up to infanticide. If a woman wants to have an abortion anyway, she may have to suffer the inconvenience of a little road trip.

I care about life.

You just said you didn't, that life is irrelevant.

I see the difference between gassing jews and getting an abortion. Do you? Is that a strawman?

I see you dehumanize your intended victim in both cases.

No, god not existing is very important here.

Only if we accept your thesis that without god there can be no morality - but we've already established that you're a psychopath, so your view on this is tainted.

No straw man. I'm sure 99% of your reason for not liking abortion has to do with your religion, which I don't believe in.

You are astoundingly stupid.

All those anti abortion judges are Heritage Foundation Judges. All Christians. I think this is very important. Maybe we should first start off by having all Christians register as such and then we first make abortion illegal for Christians only. The rest of us like them.

You hate Christians - though yesterday you were lying that you are Catholic, and the day before that that you are Mormon.

You can't keep your lies straight.

My long term goals are to retire early, say 59, and spend time with my kids (6) and grand kids (9).

My kids and grand kids are a joy to be around.
I want to retire at 62 but my concern is

a. Will I have to be on a budget? I don't want to be on a "fixed income" when I retire and can't do nothing.

b. Will I be able to afford healthcare till 65. You can draw ss at 62 but medicare you have to wait till 65. Private insurance for a 59 year old is expensive. And even more expensive for a 60 year old. 61, 62, etc.

c. Inflation

One thing I want is a condo in Florida. But that will take a big chunk out of my $. So instead of retiring at 62, I may move to Florida and work from there until the condo is paid off.

The beautiful thing about my job is I can do it from anywhere.

You just said you didn't, that life is irrelevant.

I see you dehumanize your intended victim in both cases.

Only if we accept your thesis that without god there can be no morality - but we've already established that you're a psychopath, so your view on this is tainted.

You are astoundingly stupid.

You hate Christians - though yesterday you were lying that you are Catholic, and the day before that that you are Mormon.

You can't keep your lies straight.

"This opinion is dark. It is incredibly dangerous and it is not just about a woman’s right to choose. It is about much more than that."

Should have voted for Hillary

Could you imagine our over population problem if they didn't fund abortion? Or our welfare system? Or our prison system? Or crime?
Can you imagine how much moral our society would be if we didn't terminate the life of a child as method of birth control?

One things about you stupid uneducated Moon Bats. You don't know any more about Ethics than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or the Constitution.

Killing a child is never an appropriate thing to do. Or are you one of those anti-science nutjobs who believes a child isn't alive until it exits the birth canal? That's voodoo.
The view that life begins at conception is a religious one, not a scientific one. If you can find a science text book or journal that labels a first trimester fetus as a human being, I'd very much like to see it. If you cannot, I'd like to see you admit that yours is the anti-science view.

We didn't force you to get vaccinated. But you're going to force a poor young woman to have a baby she doesn't want to have. We should start calling the GOP the Taliban.

If we call the GOP the Taliban maybe Dementia will give us 83 billion dollars in US military gear.

I want to retire at 62 but my concern is

a. Will I have to be on a budget? I don't want to be on a "fixed income" when I retire and can't do nothing.

b. Will I be able to afford healthcare till 65. You can draw ss at 62 but medicare you have to wait till 65. Private insurance for a 59 year old is expensive. And even more expensive for a 60 year old. 61, 62, etc.

c. Inflation

One thing I want is a condo in Florida. But that will take a big chunk out of my $. So instead of retiring at 62, I may move to Florida and work from there until the condo is paid off.

The beautiful thing about my job is I can do it from anywhere.

If you decide on early retirement make sure it's something you really want deep down inside. You can still work while being retired and after 59.5 years old, you can contribute unlimited money to your IRA account. If you continue to work until any age, large contributions to your IRA is still a good idea after 59.5.

I was forced out of work when I was nearly 60. I wasn't ready for it. I had dreams (and still do) about being at work all the time. it drives me nuts.

"This opinion is dark. It is incredibly dangerous and it is not just about a woman’s right to choose. It is about much more than that."

Should have voted for Hillary

If you can't kill babies, Moloch will become enraged and punish the world.

Wait, Gaia is already enraged and causing warming for our carbon since, so will your god Moloch freeze us? Balancing it all out?

Can you imagine how much moral our society would be if we didn't terminate the life of a child as method of birth control?

One things about you stupid uneducated Moon Bats. You don't know any more about Ethics than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or the Constitution.
I know women who don't want to have the baby will figure out a way to abort or miscarriage. I'd rather have a safe place they can do it, like an abortion clinic.

And imagine all the pieces of shit, and you know there are many in America, especially the people in America who have or would get abortions. They are the lowest common denominators in our society. Crack heads for example. Now imagine all those mistakes will be born, and raise, by those pieces of shit.

Oh I'm imagining the repercussions of this decision. Or ramifications.

If you decide on early retirement make sure it's something you really want deep down inside. You can still work while being retired and after 59.5 years old, you can contribute unlimited money to your IRA account. If you continue to work until any age, large contributions to your IRA is still a good idea after 59.5.

I was forced out of work when I was nearly 60. I wasn't ready for it. I had dreams (and still do) about being at work all the time. it drives me nuts.
What I hope happens is when I turn 62:

I have enough to retire, but I don't. I tell my boss I'm going to work 100% remote. No more coming into the office. I strictly manage my aftermarket sales. In fact I want 2 extra weeks off a year. Unpaid of course. I work 9am to 4pm not 8-5pm.

Those extra 2 weeks, I use to spend 3 weeks in Greece every summer. Most all my other vacation days are used for hunting season.

January 2nd drive from MI to Florida and work from Florida from then till April. That's 4 months in Florida. Work from Florida. Off at 4pm. Walking the dog on the beach at 5pm till dark.

Drive back to Metro Detroit in April and get ready for summer on the lake. I live on a lake so summer is like vacation every night right in my back yard. 6 months in Metro Detroit

October 1-Jan 1 is hunting season. Spend a lot of time hunting.

I would be bored if I didn't have a job. Even if you have plans this weekend with friends who work, you spend all week doing nothing pretty much waiting around for the weekend to come. Even if you had unlimited money, what would you be out doing right now? Nothing. Same thing you're doing now. So yea, I'd rather keep my job if I can cut down the hours and get a few more weeks of vacation.

Secret. I would even take a big salary cut in exchange for all this. But I won't tell the boss. I'll just see if he keeps my salary/commissions the same as long as my sales don't suffer why not? He should be scared I'll quit. I'll let him know I don't need the job.

I know women who don't want to have the baby will figure out a way to abort or miscarriage. I'd rather have a safe place they can do it, like an abortion clinic.

And imagine all the pieces of shit, and you know there are many in America, especially the people in America who have or would get abortions. They are the lowest common denominators in our society. Crack heads for example. Now imagine all those mistakes will be born, and raise, by those pieces of shit.

Oh I'm imagining the repercussions of this decision. Or ramifications.
Killing a child because you don't want to to be bother with them or think they might not turn out like you would want them to ain't cool.

Chose life over death.

Forum List

Back