Having an Abortion IS Taking Responsibility for your Actions

What will you do when it’s your turn and they make the words fits and sound just perfect. Meaning all the glorious reasons we should kill grandma or pa ohhh they are in just so much pain excuse. Oh save the bs. You leftist love killing anything.

You don't want to make abortion illegal? Liar.

Scumbag, repeal of Roe doesn't make abortion illegal - you keep repeating the same Nazi lie.

Abort yourself.

Still denying your ultimate goal? Liar.

What goal is that, to end fascism?

Abort yourself.

You can bet we will use this to benefit us politically. This is a wedge issue that favors us. You can have the religious right. We'll take women ages 18-49.

Ohh, bet you do well with it.

But if you really want to change minds, abort yourself.

Could you imagine how many great ideas are being aborted every year?!?

One of those people could have ideas to fix all of that.
Or bad ideas. Or the tipping point to where the planet gets too warm? Perhaps if 50% of the population weren't here this would be truly a garden of eden.

Scumbag, repeal of Roe doesn't make abortion illegal - you keep repeating the same Nazi lie.

Abort yourself.

What goal is that, to end fascism?

Abort yourself.

Ohh, bet you do well with it.

But if you really want to change minds, abort yourself.
Listen to you. The lover of life. ABORT YOURSELF is your reply? God loves you too. LOL

Never really understood GOPers that scream “close your legs and be responsible” about abortion. If a woman becomes pregnant and does not want the child, then getting an abortion IS the responsible thing to do.
And to add, plenty of right wingers or conservatives do believe that rape, incest, mother's own life, and other reasons are viable for abortion. But to abort because you're irresponsible with sexual intercourse is a terrible choice when so many other choices were available.

Never really understood GOPers that scream “close your legs and be responsible” about abortion. If a woman becomes pregnant and does not want the child, then getting an abortion IS the responsible thing to do.
Totally ass-backwards from reality.
Being responsible means being held accountable for your actions.....not erasing the life of a human-being because you don't want to be responsible.

Today is a good day for Nazis to die.

Abort yourself.
This isn't about me. Please stop being mad at me just because you don't like my opinion on the subject. Don't I get a say? So it's weird that the Supreme's, just because they got LUCKY and Bush/Trump got to appoint a bunch of conservatives to the court, those conservatives are now going to push their very unpopular policies on us? 25% of Americans agree with them. They are right wing nut jobs. Heritage Foundation nuts. Do you even know what that is?

So don't be mad at the political backlash you are going to suffer. By digging in like this, you're only pissing us off more. See you at the polls my friend.

And when you talk about us liberals regarding this subject, you are actually talking about women not us. They are the ones you have to convince this is the right thing. Not me. I'm a dude. I don't even care. I just think this is going to help us liberals out politically.

One of you said this about liberals but you actually were talking about WOMEN: He said, "I think the abortion demands from women are the result of women never taking responsibility for their actions and believing that they are never responsible for anything in their miserable little lives."

And if you ask me, any poor woman who shouldn't have a child is being responsible by seeking an abortion.

This isn't about me. Please stop being mad at me just because you don't like my opinion on the subject. Don't I get a say? So it's weird that the Supreme's, just because they got LUCKY and Bush/Trump got to appoint a bunch of conservatives to the court, those conservatives are now going to push their very unpopular policies on us? 25% of Americans agree with them. They are right wing nut jobs. Heritage Foundation nuts. Do you even know what that is?

So don't be mad at the political backlash you are going to suffer. By digging in like this, you're only pissing us off more. See you at the polls my friend.

And when you talk about us liberals regarding this subject, you are actually talking about women not us. They are the ones you have to convince this is the right thing. Not me. I'm a dude. I don't even care. I just think this is going to help us liberals out politically.

One of you said this about liberals but you actually were talking about WOMEN: He said, "I think the abortion demands from women are the result of women never taking responsibility for their actions and believing that they are never responsible for anything in their miserable little lives."

And if you ask me, any poor woman who shouldn't have a child is being responsible by seeking an abortion.

You Nazis say that Abortion is the ONLY right that exists and is the most pure and important act in human existence.

So show us.

Abort yourself.

I mean, you say abortion is good, so why not just abort yourself?

There is no god. The Moloch you worship is just your own evil.

Abort yourself.
I don't believe in God either. So we agree on that? Then what's the big deal bro? It's just a seed in a womb. That pre baby doesn't feel anything when you scramble it's eggs. And if it's a mongaloid, you don't want to raise a child like that.

BTW my republican neighbor had a premature baby. OMG that kid is going to be retarded the rest of it's life AND it is costing you and I a fortune. I mean 24/7 care. His baby mama was a nurse but went to rehab for drinking, got out, never went back to work, so now she is taking advantage of every government program you can take advantage of. You're welcome.

Why are they not married? He has insurance. She's taking advantage of Obamacare. Shouldn't his insurance be paying for his wife and retarded kid? I guess Obamacare is better than his private insurance. Again, you're welcome.

I don't believe in God either. So we agree on that? Then what's the big deal bro? It's just a seed in a womb. That pre baby doesn't feel anything when you scramble it's eggs. And if it's a mongaloid, you don't want to raise a child like that.

BTW my republican neighbor had a premature baby. OMG that kid is going to be retarded the rest of it's life AND it is costing you and I a fortune. I mean 24/7 care. His baby mama was a nurse but went to rehab for drinking, got out, never went back to work, so now she is taking advantage of every government program you can take advantage of. You're welcome.

Why are they not married? He has insurance. She's taking advantage of Obamacare. Shouldn't his insurance be paying for his wife and retarded kid? I guess Obamacare is better than his private insurance. Again, you're welcome.

Human life matters.

You seek to kill the most vulnerable and helpless.

Good people stop those like you.

Abort yourself.

No murdering of babies would be a big step in that direction.

Is the morning after murder? Why not? Let's make your argument that it's stopping a life. Eventually you'll want to ban that too right?

I think of all the college kids who's lives aren't ruined because of abortion. I guess if they don't show up and vote Democratic this November and in 2024 then fine by me.

A lot of women thank god abortion was available to them. 1 in 4 women get them in their lives. Of the other 3, how many of them would get one if they got pregnant at the wrong time? 2. That leaves 1 in 4 who's anti abortion.

This is why elections matter. I told people that when Bush ran. And this is why they didn't let Obama appoint that Supreme. See? Elections have consequences.

I told people they should have voted for Hillary. Women didn't, now they are paying the price.

Is the morning after murder?

Nope

No heartbeat or brainwaves.

The definition of life

Let's make your argument that it's stopping a life. Eventually you'll want to ban that too right?

I think of all the college kids who's lives aren't ruined because of abortion. I guess if they don't show up and vote Democratic this November and in 2024 then fine by me.

A lot of women thank god abortion was available to them. 1 in 4 women get them in their lives. Of the other 3, how many of them would get one if they got pregnant at the wrong time? 2. That leaves 1 in 4 who's anti abortion.

This is why elections matter. I told people that when Bush ran. And this is why they didn't let Obama appoint that Supreme. See? Elections have consequences.

I told people they should have voted for Hillary. Women didn't, now they are paying the price.

Straw Man fallacy dismissed.

The Supreme Court does not push agendas. Their job is to simply determine the constitutionally of issues. Unless you can show me a debate among our founders or editors of our Constitution about abortion, then there is no constitutional protection for abortions.

Is the morning after murder? Why not? Let's make your argument that it's stopping a life. Eventually you'll want to ban that too right?

First of all, children are not a death sentence to a good life. They are a blessing from God.

Offer anyone you know with children, a million dollars for each child and report their reaction here.

First of all, children are not a death sentence to a good life. They are a blessing from God.

Offer anyone you know with children, a million dollars for each child and report their reaction here.
Perhaps children are a blessing from God.

A fetus, however, is not.

AFTER she's been irresponsible. Condoms are free at the local health unit. Abortion shouldn't be a substitute for birth control.

Forum List

Back