Have you noticed? Republicans have no ability to negotiate?

R

rdean

Show me where Republicans have been successful at negotiating.

They blackmailed Obama into extending the Bush Tax cuts in the most despicable way possible.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

The sequester.

They helped BP for no reason whatsoever.

Senate Republicans block BP investigation - Twin Cities Gas Prices

And when it comes to corporations, they are so terrified. Oh, they will leave and we will be left without jobs and become a destitute country.
Well, I have news. This country is stable and has a huge market. Corporations control so much because they control Republicans. If they want to leave, let them. You know they won't leave. Where would they set up? Cambodia? Spain? Brazil? And their asses would be cut off from selling in the US.

When Republicans are in charge, they are all to happy to invade another country. But never want to help this one. Never! And they continue to shovel the wealth of the nation to the top 1 percent.

They blackmailed Obama into extending the Bush Tax cuts in the most despicable way possible.

The sequester.

And when it comes to corporations, they are so terrified. Oh, they will leave and we will be left without jobs and become a destitute country.
Well, I have news. This country is stable and has a huge market. Corporations control so much because they control Republicans. If they want to leave, let them. You know they won't leave. Where would they set up? Cambodia? Spain? Brazil? And their asses would be cut off from selling in the US.

When Republicans are in charge, they are all to happy to invade another country. But never want to help this one. Never! And they continue to shovel the wealth of the nation to the top 1 percent.

Poor Obama, and may I write bullshit by one of his supporters ( You )!

The sequester.

Maaauuum, Dad's drunk again.

Have you noticed? Republicans have no ability to negotiate?

Why, no...I haven't.

But, unlike breathless tard partisan groupies, I don't ask persons what their preferred political affiliation is when I'm in a negotiation with them.

Reagan/Gorbachev. First ever "verifiable" arms control treaty between the two superpowers. Obama, on the other hand, guaranteed Iran nuclear weapons. Any more questions?

Everyone has the ability to negotiate. The problem is that Republicans don't have the desire to negotiate. They are all partisanshap and are not interested in the best interests of the country as a whole. They hate Obama and they hate Democrats and that is all that matters to them.

The sequester.

That's because we found a long time ago, it doesn't pay to negotiate with evil. You just wind up with a slightly lesser evil, but evil none the less.

Everyone has the ability to negotiate. The problem is that Republicans don't have the desire to negotiate. They are all partisanshap and are not interested in the best interests of the country as a whole. They hate Obama and they hate Democrats and that is all that matters to them.
with those so called republican patriots it's always their way or the highway a rotten bunch of traitors who always place party before their country

the problem is knowgood that when republicans lose elections they still believe they deserve equal or better time in their likes or dislikes they want to always be treated like they won ,,,,,that's not how it goes

In order to negotiate, both sides have to be willing to. The president has made it clear he wants husband doesnt care about anyone else.

I see no reason to negotiate and give him justnpasrt of his evil agenda

Thanks for the baby crib analysis!

with those so called republican patriots it's always their way or the highway a rotten bunch of traitors who always place party before their country
Republicans come in all stripes, some aren't much different than Democrats. Anyone that can only see Republican/Democrat has a simple toggle switch for a brain.

obama goes around congress when he can't get his way. Refuses to sign budgets if it isn't all his way. Lies about health insurance to ram it down our throats and on and on. So it's "Republicans"
that can't negotiate?

Liberals lie, it's what they do. They desperately try to pin it on the other guy so distract the sleep walking masses. Your best hope is the people don't wake up.

We ONLY hear about compromise or negotiation when Republicans hold power, when they don't the left wing claims it has a mandate from the people and doesn't budge on jack shit.

Republicans come in all stripes, some aren't much different than Democrats. Anyone that can only see Republican/Democrat has a simple toggle switch for a brain.

obama goes around congress when he can't get his way. Refuses to sign budgets if it isn't all his way. Lies about health insurance to ram it down our throats and on and on. So it's "Republicans"
that can't negotiate?

Liberals lie, it's what they do. They desperately try to pin it on the other guy so distract the sleep walking masses. Your best hope is the people don't wake up.

We ONLY hear about compromise or negotiation when Republicans hold power, when they don't the left wing claims it has a mandate from the people and doesn't budge on jack shit.
The Republicans are 90% white. So if they are striped and all their stripes are white, then how do you know they have stripes?

that can't negotiate?

The Republicans are 90% white. So if they are striped and all their stripes are white, then how do you know they have stripes?
skunks have white stripes too and them and repubs can be id'd by their odor

Forum List

Back