What are your Predictions for the South Carolina primary, GOP Tomorrow, Dems on Tuesday

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Trump 38%, Cruz 23%, Rubio 20%, Bush < 10% and withdraws. Carson withdraws later.

Clinton 58%, Sanders 42% after Sanders has a huge win in Nevada tomorrow.

Trump 38%, Cruz 23%, Rubio 20%, Bush < 10% and withdraws. Carson withdraws later.

Clinton 58%, Sanders 42% after Sanders has a huge win in Nevada tomorrow.

Sanders has a huge win in both states but Clinton will steal the nomination with Super Delegates and Trump win the nomination and prove he is a New York Conservative which is Liberal by any other name!

Trump will win South Carolina. And since SC is a bunch of ignorant rubes the result of the Dem primary is irrelevant.

So if Sanders win then they are ignorant?

I would write they are enlighten, and yes I have a soft heart for the crazy old man but I had the same soft heart for McCain, so that tell you much!

My grand daughter will lose here BBall game tomorrow because they're the worst passing team I've ever seem.
They make Carson Palmer look all world.

I am all world against Carson, so tell your granddaughter to think before passing and set the screen damn it, and the center is the most important person on the team outside the small forward!

Trump will win South Carolina. And since SC is a bunch of ignorant rubes the result of the Dem primary is irrelevant.

I would write they are enlighten, and yes I have a soft heart for the crazy old man but I had the same soft heart for McCain, so that tell you much!
Have you ever been to South Carolina? If you want to see crumbling infrastructure and poor management go visit there. Dems will badly lose that hellhole in the general election. It sucks for the small percentage of people that are Democrat there, b/c their votes don't matter in a general election.

Have you ever been to South Carolina? If you want to see crumbling infrastructure and poor management go visit there. Dems will badly lose that hellhole in the general election. It sucks for the small percentage of people that are Democrat there, b/c their votes don't matter in a general election.

My auntie passed away in Greenville, so yes I have been there... I learned more there and brought here in to Texas when it came to how the government was going to change Home Health...

It might not be your perfect place but you should study it and note some things it had before most states had it...

Also a great Baseball history... I know what does that have to do with politics, right?

My only prediction is that another Trump win will sadden me.
As to Hillary & Sanders.....well, what's the difference? If either one of them becomes potus we're fucked.

I am going to disagree on the Hillary and Sanders part. Sanders is far from perfect but a hell of a lot better than that fucking bitch! ( Pardon the damn language )

As to Hillary & Sanders.....well, what's the difference? If either one of them becomes potus we're fucked.

I am going to disagree on the Hillary and Sanders part. Sanders is far from perfect but a hell of a lot better than that fucking bitch! ( Pardon the damn language )

my 2nd oldest brother is a hardcore democrat

he likes sanders

but said he will vote for trump over hillary

he likes sanders

I wrote it here I would rather have Trump before Hillary!

She is the Ted Cruz of the DNC! ( well she was born here )

he likes sanders

I've been bashing Trump for months but I'll be the first to say I was wrong if he does a good job.

Forum List

Back