White Privilege for Dummies | ZoNation

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Once again Zo hits the nail on the head exposing liberal whites their true colors. Now Zo is someone I would vote for president.

"White privilege" is the the liberal equivalent of "partial birth abortion."

It's a bullshit name applied to an out of context idea, in an effort to shame people into accepting a detestable political belief.

upload_2016-2-19_22-47-1.png

I wish there was some more of this white privilidge because a lot of my boss's are mexican. When is this white privilege thing going to kick in?

It's a bullshit name applied to an out of context idea, in an effort to shame people into accepting a detestable political belief.

Listen to the post 3 video, he makes the point that white privilege. as used today, is actually racist. Setting low expectations for blacks is also very racist and is what many on the left do.

White males are the only group without any special privileges. Except if you count genetic ones.

As pointed out in the second video, White European Christians mostly male are the only people in the world that ended slavery. Yet they are the only group that gets blamed for slavery.

Listen to the post 3 video, he makes the point that white privilege. as used today, is actually racist. Setting low expectations for blacks is also very racist and is what many on the left do.

I've been saying that forever now.

Assuming that some actually viewed the videos, the first is only 4 minutes. What does that say about Mrs. Bosnia Clinton and her promise of reparations?

I've been saying that forever now.

Me also, but I am not as articulate as is Zo or the guy in the other video.

Sorry folks, I have to bump this Zo is just too good.

Forum List

Back