Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

Thanks, much appreciated.
It’s not that we aren’t equal, a real man is supposed to LEAD his family...again, the new age nutless LefTard doesn’t get it.

If you were equal then you would not command her! :21::21::21::21:

You would not know a real man if one came up and kicked your sorry little racist ass.

You are a fucking joke.

I think the Supreme Court has done much damage undermining our Constitution. We are slowly but surely losing our freedom to judicial tyranny.

It’s not that we aren’t equal, a real man is supposed to LEAD his family...again, the new age nutless LefTard doesn’t get it.

You would not know a real man if one came up and kicked your sorry little racist ass.

You are a fucking joke.

What the heck, if you're offering, I wouldn't mind some of dat.

You are a fucking joke.

Haha...every real man I know is the leader of his family. Is this all really news to you? You honestly didn’t know that men lead and command the direction of the family....haha, that’s some funny shit.

Then you should be happy they are here, they are fulfilling the FFs intent

And you should shit your pants over us still being able to own a human...no?

No, because it is still illegal to do so, even if some people break that law. We made it so it was illegal to do so, that is a good thing...well, I think so...clearly you do not.

So, why do you think that you wife and your daughter that you brag about a lot are not to be trusted with the right to vote? Do they agree with your position that as women they do not rate to vote for our leaders?

Haha...were an old school,traditional, real, all American family...My wife and daughters KNOW that if we followed old school ideals and processes we’d have ourselves a higher grade society...So NO they couldn’t give two fucks about their right to vote....they’d happily forgo their right if that meant keeping wetbacks and ignorant filth from the polls...TA-DA!

you have trained them well. They know there place and it is under your rule. Well done!

LefTarded pussies would piss themselves over the command I have of my family...nutless LefTarded men concede their nuts to their wives...I totally get it.
They concede their nuts to anyone.

Haha...every real man I know is the leader of his family. Is this all really news to you? You honestly didn’t know that men lead and command the direction of the family....haha, that’s some funny shit.

Men that are too insecure to view their wife as an equal and must control her are not uncommon, but they are not real men.

If your relationship was based upon love instead ownership then you would understand how wrong you are. It is not unsurprising that as racist as you are that you are also a misogynist.

No, because it is still illegal to do so, even if some people break that law. We made it so it was illegal to do so, that is a good thing...well, I think so...clearly you do not.

So, why do you think that you wife and your daughter that you brag about a lot are not to be trusted with the right to vote? Do they agree with your position that as women they do not rate to vote for our leaders?

Haha...were an old school,traditional, real, all American family...My wife and daughters KNOW that if we followed old school ideals and processes we’d have ourselves a higher grade society...So NO they couldn’t give two fucks about their right to vote....they’d happily forgo their right if that meant keeping wetbacks and ignorant filth from the polls...TA-DA!

you have trained them well. They know there place and it is under your rule. Well done!

LefTarded pussies would piss themselves over the command I have of my family...nutless LefTarded men concede their nuts to their wives...I totally get it.

Not piss, just pity. If your family had love it would not need command.

My wife and I are equals, I am not better than her and she is not better than me. We actually took the "and two became one" very seriously.

This is the model we raised our children with and one they will take with them. I at least know my daughter will never end up with a loser like you.

I will say this post does explain much about you.

The gamma fantasy where men and women are equal, and women seek mates who they believe are equal. Usually a woman would upgrade at this point... or well, a long time ago.

I hope you don't have sons.

My wife and I are equals, I am not better than her and she is not better than me. We actually took the "and two became one" very seriously.

This is the model we raised our children with and one they will take with them. I at least know my daughter will never end up with a loser like you.

The gamma fantasy where men and women are equal, and women seek mates who they believe are equal. Usually a woman would upgrade at this point... or well, a long time ago.

Another caveman that thinks women are inferior to men and need to be controlled.

Why is it no surprise that it is the Trump worshipers that think women are nothing more than property.

Another caveman that thinks women are inferior to men and need to be controlled.

Why is it no surprise that it is the Trump worshipers that think women are nothing more than property.

Not in your case. In your case you are inferior to the women. Don't fall for the #NotAll fallacy.

Unfortunately, it's female nature to seek out mates who are better than them, who can provide for the offspring. This equality bullshit anyone with a brain steers clear from. One of the clearest signs of Gamma.

Over the years politicians have pushed their agendas and sold us on twisted bullshit and snake oil in order to amend our constitution....have these amendments made us a better nation as a whole? Let’s be brutally honest and candid here...no pussified PC bullshit please.
I'll be honest, but you need to be, too. The subject line says "intent", as if there was only one. The FFs had many intents. Some made it into the Constitution, some didn't. It's disingenuous to say there were all of the same mind and that there is some sort of inviolable "intent" that's being disregarded.

Nobody here has time for hair splitting semantics...playing stupid is not adding something of value. Try harder.
No, he actually had a point.

You should clarify that the intent you want to discuss is limited to the published document. The US Constitution.

Not in your case. In your case you are inferior to the women. Don't fall for the #NotAll fallacy.

Unfortunately, it's female nature to seek out mates who are better than them, who can provide for the offspring. This equality bullshit anyone with a brain steers clear from. One of the clearest signs of Gamma.

It is a lot of fun to see you cavemen come out of your caves and express your view of women.

Please continue.

upload_2019-8-19_6-30-21.png

It is a lot of fun to see you cavemen come out of your caves and express your view of women.

Please continue.

View attachment 275051

That is NOT the gamma male. A gamma male is an insecure, sorry ass, loser male who lies about everything, including his own social standing. Then when he is a door mat to her wife who would upgrade if she could, he invents this equality bullshit, pulling it right out hiss ass, to protect his ego. The type is known for its attempts at undermining other people, which often manifests in stupid snarky comments, very feminine or "bitchy" in quality.

Absolutely no one is fooled. Man's job in a family is not to bring himself down in status to match the capabilities of the woman. Everyone with an ounce of brain knows this, and none of your snarky stupid comments change the fact. It's time to man up.

That is NOT the gamma male. A gamma male is an insecure, sorry ass, loser male who lies about everything, including his own social standing. Then when he is a door mat to her wife who would upgrade if she could, he invents this equality bullshit, pulling it right out hiss ass, to protect his ego. The type is known for its attempts at undermining other people, which often manifests in stupid snarky comments.

I cannot help it if you do not know the meaning of the phrase.

Absolutely no one is fooled. Man's job in a family is not to bring himself down in status to match the capabilities of the woman. Everyone with an ounce of brain knows this, and none of your snarky stupid comments change the fact. It's time to man up.

And this my friends is all we need to know about Norman, in his world the capabilities of a woman are below that of a man.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Last edited:
That is NOT the gamma male. A gamma male is an insecure, sorry ass, loser male who lies about everything, including his own social standing. Then when he is a door mat to her wife who would upgrade if she could, he invents this equality bullshit, pulling it right out hiss ass, to protect his ego. The type is known for its attempts at undermining other people, which often manifests in stupid snarky comments. [/quopte]

I cannot help it if you do not know the meaning of the phrase.

And this my friends is all we need to know about Norman, in his world the capabilities of a woman are below that of a man.

Nothing more needs to be said.

More bitchy snarky comments that attempt to be clever, but are stupid as hell. Does Golfing Gator have a billion dollar heritage waiting or how hasn't he been dumped yet?

In the actual, real world, the capabilities of women are below that of men. I doubt anyone but the most stupid question that. Women expect that of you, not to act like an infinite doormat, so perhaps start acting like it.

Last edited:

Then she can clearly do better. And such women are always looking for precisely that.

What “intent” of the founders are we talking about?

More bitchy snarky comments that attempt to be clever, but are stupid as hell. Does Golfing Gator have a billion dollar heritage waiting or how hasn't he been dumped yet?

In the actual, real world, the capabilities of women are below that of men. I doubt anyone but the most stupid question that. Women expect that of you, so perhaps start acting like it.

Nope, in the real world the capabilities of women are the same as that of men. Only in the misogynistic world of the He Man Women Haters Club are women inferior to men.

The fact that you think you are superior to women might be the most ironic thing you have posted yet, I am not sure you are even superior to a groundhog.

I am thankful though that I have taught my daughter to reject the idea that she is inferior due to her sex, a lesson she has taken to heart.

Then she can clearly do better. And such women are always looking for precisely that.

Going on 27 years together as equals, the way it should be.

Once again, it is the Trump worshipers that hold this view that women are inferior to men. And once again, nobody is surprised to see such a view from Trump worshipers.

Forum List

Back