Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

Not piss, just pity. If your family had love it would not need command.

My wife and I are equals, I am not better than her and she is not better than me. We actually took the "and two became one" very seriously.

This is the model we raised our children with and one they will take with them. I at least know my daughter will never end up with a loser like you.

I will say this post does explain much about you.
Then she can clearly do better. And such women are always looking for precisely that.

Going on 27 years together as equals, the way it should be.

Once again, it is the Trump worshipers that hold this view that women are inferior to men. And once again, nobody is surprised to see such a view from Trump worshipers.
Except Kelly Ann Conway She's superior,,,,,the alternate truth lady

They all look down on her as well, she is just Trump's property in their eyes.

This has been a very productive thread. First we get the white supremacist to come out and say they think that only white people should be allowed to vote and then we get the misogynist to out themselves by pronouncing that women are inferior and need to be commanded.

I am not sure what is left for them to expose themselves over next.
And there better be a beer that comes with that sandwich.
Don't make me take my belt off.

Then she can clearly do better. And such women are always looking for precisely that.

Once again, it is the Trump worshipers that hold this view that women are inferior to men. And once again, nobody is surprised to see such a view from Trump worshipers.

This has been a very productive thread. First we get the white supremacist to come out and say they think that only white people should be allowed to vote and then we get the misogynist to out themselves by pronouncing that women are inferior and need to be commanded.

Knowing them I'm sure they'll come up with something

It will be entertaining to watch, that is for sure.

I can't fault the daughter, she routinely outsmarts the gator and probably beats him in arm wrestling as well.

Now, once she goes out of the family, she quickly discovers that men are a lot stronger than women, and that she prefers the strongest among them, not the most equal or any of that bullshit. The most manly, the most unlike the Gator.

I will have to copy and send this post to her, she will get a kick out of it. She is 24 and has lived on her own since she graduated high school

She has dated a couple of cavemen like you, but never more than twice. The idea that she is inferior due to her sex is not one that she will put up with.

She is an ER nurse and does shit on a daily basis that would make you break down and cry.

She is far too smart to fall for the bullshit misogynist like you put out, she would laugh in your face..and I am doing now.

Just ask her the kind of men she dates.

Equal is the term that will come to mind very last I bet.

I can understand why she wanted to get out of a family where the father is a doormat as quickly as possible.
I can tell you right now, I date women 15-20 years younger than me. They hate these pussified Metrosexual Millenials, and LibTard Effeminate Democrat men. They hate them but because politics is their religion, that's all they have to choose from.

If you are a Liberal Man in a relationship, you should know that your woman hates you, but feels like she had to settle, because if she wants to stay a liberal, she has to swallow her pride and hook up with a loser.

These women will freaking change their politics from naive lefty to right - conservative over night once they date a real man that can kick ass, and fix shit, and knows how to earn a dollar and treat them like a lady.

One day they are riding in a Prius, and wearing pussy hats, then they meet a real man, and the next day they are wearing Daisy Duke cutoffs and Cowgirl Boots, climbing up in to a jacked up truck with a gun rack in the back, and wearing a MAGA hat.

Especially a Liberal City Girl. These chics come out in to the country all the time to take a RedNeck lover behind their LibTard boyfriend's backs.

Usually the woman wears the pants in a LibTard relationship, and LibTard men wear the skirts and high heels. Most LibTard men are closet homosexuals and actually prefer hairy man butt to a woman's breasts.

When their own women hate them while seeking to dominate them, LibTard men usually look to other mentally ill and socially maladjusted men to cling to. Most LibTard women are angry butch feminists, ugly, bi-sexuals or have daddy issues they don't understand, or some kind of addiction. The rest of them are just confused liberals that have never met a real man.

And it's because the men that share LibTard valueswith them are Panzies & Queers.

This is the truth.

More bitchy snarky comments that attempt to be clever, but are stupid as hell. Does Golfing Gator have a billion dollar heritage waiting or how hasn't he been dumped yet?

In the actual, real world, the capabilities of women are below that of men. I doubt anyone but the most stupid question that. Women expect that of you, so perhaps start acting like it.

Nope, in the real world the capabilities of women are the same as that of men.

Not exactly. For example, consider the world of women's sports when they are forced to compete against transsexual men.

More bitchy snarky comments that attempt to be clever, but are stupid as hell. Does Golfing Gator have a billion dollar heritage waiting or how hasn't he been dumped yet?

In the actual, real world, the capabilities of women are below that of men. I doubt anyone but the most stupid question that. Women expect that of you, so perhaps start acting like it.

Nope, in the real world the capabilities of women are the same as that of men. Only in the misogynistic world of the He Man Women Haters Club are women inferior to men.

The fact that you think you are superior to women might be the most ironic thing you have posted yet, I am not sure you are even superior to a groundhog.

I am thankful though that I have taught my daughter to reject the idea that she is inferior due to her sex, a lesson she has taken to heart.

strong-women-scare-weak-men-because-men-are-insecure-so-20748963.png

Yep, people like Norman and BL would run like scared rabbits from a woman that did not allow them to be nothing more than a piece of property.
So you let women tell you what to do?

Grow some gonads man.

You are a man, right?

Or are you a confused Democrat?

Marriage is a partnership, we neither one tell each other what to do. I am not the boss, she is not the boss..we are equals, as it should be.

One more time it is is yet another Trump worshiper that exposes himself as a misogynist. This cannot be a coincidence.

Every sane woman expects the man to have the shit figured out. Screaming "equality" does not absolve you from your responsibilities as a man. It must be mind-wrenching for a wife to put up with this kind of loserdom. This is how the 20 year celibacy happens.

Not exactly. For example, consider the world of women's sports when they are forced to compete against transsexual men.
Or fellow Democrat Men with Gender Dysphoria. All the lefty men have gender dysphoria. Why do you think they like cross dressing?

NO, NO, NO...,we can’t go on a ‘because a megalomaniac says so’ sort of thing...SHOW us that we are better as a whole for deviating from our framers original intent. Do so...PLEASE because I’m locked and loaded with statistics and facts to show you otherwise....Please don’t pretend you didn’t see this post...stay engaged.

Something do not need to be explained. If you cannot grasp why it is better to not own other human beings, then no words I put down will change a thing.

If you do not think that your wife and daughter should be allowed to vote, then nothing I can say will ever change that.

But, hey...please break out the statistics and facts that show it is better to be able to own other human beings than not being able to....I will be waiting

You’re awfully hung up on this “owning a human” thing....it’s as if you honestly believe we don’t still own human beings....weird.

How many do you own? I do not know anyone that owns any.

Huh?
Every single dirty wetback that works off the books without conditions is a modern day slave. Haha...you honestly didn’t know that?

I don't recall any of them being kidnapped by their own people sold to white men and held in chains, threatened to be killed if they leave their jobs. Last I knew they could return home anytime they wanted to.

There are real slaves though. They are called sex slaves, and they ARE held against their will, after being kidnapped and sold to pigs.

I can't fault the daughter, she routinely outsmarts the gator and probably beats him in arm wrestling as well.

Now, once she goes out of the family, she quickly discovers that men are a lot stronger than women, and that she prefers the strongest among them, not the most equal or any of that bullshit. The most manly, the most unlike the Gator.

I will have to copy and send this post to her, she will get a kick out of it. She is 24 and has lived on her own since she graduated high school

She has dated a couple of cavemen like you, but never more than twice. The idea that she is inferior due to her sex is not one that she will put up with.

She is an ER nurse and does shit on a daily basis that would make you break down and cry.

She is far too smart to fall for the bullshit misogynist like you put out, she would laugh in your face..and I am doing now.

Just ask her the kind of men she dates.

Equal is the term that will come to mind very last I bet.

I can understand why she wanted to get out of a family where the father is a doormat as quickly as possible.
I can tell you right now, I date women 15-20 years younger than me. They hate these pussified Metrosexual Millenials, and LibTard Effeminate Democrat men. They hate them but because politics is their religion, that's all they have to choose from.

If you are a Liberal Man in a relationship, you should know that your woman hates you, but feels like she had to settle, because if she wants to stay a liberal, she has to swallow her pride and hook up with a loser.

These women will freaking change their politics from naive lefty to right - conservative over night once they date a real man that can kick ass, and fix shit, and knows how to earn a dollar and treat them like a lady.

One day they are riding in a Prius, and wearing pussy hats, then they meet a real man, and the next day they are wearing Daisy Duke cutoffs and Cowgirl Boots, climbing up in to a jacked up truck with a gun rack in the back, and wearing a MAGA hat.

Especially a Liberal City Girl. These chics come out in to the country all the time to take a RedNeck lover behind their LibTard boyfriend's backs.

Usually the woman wears the pants in a LibTard relationship, and LibTard men wear the skirts and high heels. Most LibTard men are closet homosexuals and actually prefer hairy man butt to a woman's breasts.

When their own women hate them while seeking to dominate them, LibTard men usually look to other mentally ill and socially maladjusted men to cling to. Most LibTard women are angry butch feminists, ugly, bi-sexuals or have daddy issues they don't understand, or some kind of addiction. The rest of them are just confused liberals that have never met a real man.

And it's because the men that share LibTard valueswith them are Panzies & Queers.

This is the truth.
Damn Right it is. I hear women bitch about these Effeminate Losers all the time.

NO, NO, NO...,we can’t go on a ‘because a megalomaniac says so’ sort of thing...SHOW us that we are better as a whole for deviating from our framers original intent. Do so...PLEASE because I’m locked and loaded with statistics and facts to show you otherwise....Please don’t pretend you didn’t see this post...stay engaged.

Something do not need to be explained. If you cannot grasp why it is better to not own other human beings, then no words I put down will change a thing.

If you do not think that your wife and daughter should be allowed to vote, then nothing I can say will ever change that.

But, hey...please break out the statistics and facts that show it is better to be able to own other human beings than not being able to....I will be waiting

You’re awfully hung up on this “owning a human” thing....it’s as if you honestly believe we don’t still own human beings....weird.

How many do you own? I do not know anyone that owns any.

Huh?
Every single dirty wetback that works off the books without conditions is a modern day slave. Haha...you honestly didn’t know that?

I don't recall any of them being kidnapped by their own people sold to white men and held in chains, threatened to be killed if they leave their jobs. Last I knew they could return home anytime they wanted to.

There are real slaves though. They are called sex slaves, and they ARE held against their will, after being kidnapped and sold to pigs.
You are clueless about Human Trafficking, Sweat Shops. Plantations and Brothels and other DemNazi schemes to use Slave Labor to make a buck and to continue their slave culture which has persisted for nearly 300 years.

The Importation of Brown Latino Slaves has far more to do with than just Sex Slavery. Speaking of which, take note of how many pretty young girls in America go missing every day.
It's an epidemic which has a direct correlation with increasing numbers of illegal Immigrants, cartel, and gang activity in this country.

Both sexes have different skills and physical abilities, that does not make one superior to the other. Also, we are not speaking of a sports field, we are speaking of marriage. Do you feel you are superior to your wife? Do you command her as these other claim to do?

Both sexes have different skills and physical abilities, that does not make one superior to the other. Also, we are not speaking of a sports field, we are speaking of marriage. Do you feel you are superior to your wife? Do you command her as these other claim to do?
I would think most Lefty Men cannot bench press their wife's weight.

Every sane woman expects the man to have the shit figured out. Screaming "equality" does not absolve you from your responsibilities as a man. It must be mind-wrenching for a wife to put up with this kind of loserdom. This is how the 20 year celibacy happens.

I have the shit figured out, that is how I know that women are not inferior. You cavemen are the ones that have not figured it out yet, you do not want a spouse, you want a possession. You do not want a marriage, you want ownership.

I showed my wife this post, she spit out our diet coke laughing at the idea of 20 year celibacy.

You are truly clueless. You will never know what love can do for a sexual relationship, since all you will ever have is ownership. You are missing out on the best parts of marriage by remaining a caveman.

Not piss, just pity. If your family had love it would not need command.

My wife and I are equals, I am not better than her and she is not better than me. We actually took the "and two became one" very seriously.

This is the model we raised our children with and one they will take with them. I at least know my daughter will never end up with a loser like you.

I will say this post does explain much about you.

You’re right, this has been productive; we’ve learned that Gator doesn’t have the balls to lead, guide and COMMAND his family like real men do...I’ll bet the pistol is in the wife’s nightstand and not yours...huh?
We’ve also learned that Gator doesn’t give two fucks about this nation as a WHOLE....he’s just piss himself happy that Negroes are free to rape and kill and women can vote....”fuck the whole”.
Haha...I always knew the dude was nutless...probably drives a Prius and has a three inch penis.

You’re right, this has been productive; we’ve learned that Gator doesn’t have the balls to lead, guide and COMMAND his family like real men do...I’ll bet the pistol is in the wife’s nightstand and not yours...huh?
We’ve also learned that Gator doesn’t give two fucks about this nation as a WHOLE....he’s just piss himself happy that Negroes are free to rape and kill and women can vote....”fuck the whole”.
Haha...I always knew the dude was nutless...probably drives a Prius and has a three inch penis.

Thank you!

you dig your own holes so much better than I ever could.

I do truly appreciate how you are so proud of your racism and your misogyny. Most people try and hide these feelings, but you put yours on display for everyone to see. I have to give you credit for that.

I think the founders would have no issues with the amendments. That's how they set it up. I think they WOULD have problems with some of the rulings from the bench though. The Dems love to legislate from the bench rather than just pass the law or amend the Constitution.

Jefferson would be appauled at what happened with the separation of church and state issue. All the founders would.

So yes, the amendments have helped make America better. The legislation from the bench has made it worse. And some if the legislation from Congress has made it worse as well.

Over the years politicians have pushed their agendas and sold us on twisted bullshit and snake oil in order to amend our constitution....have these amendments made us a better nation as a whole?
Let’s be brutally honest and candid here...no pussified PC bullshit please.
Where are your examples?

Back to the topic of the thread...

The 16th amendment has to have the FF rolling in their graves. We are not better off with this.

Which physical abilities are women superior in? Absolutely no one believes the bullshit that women and men are physically equal. That's something that takes place only between you and your wife, that's for certain.

Forum List

Back