Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

NO, NO, NO...,we can’t go on a ‘because a megalomaniac says so’ sort of thing...SHOW us that we are better as a whole for deviating from our framers original intent. Do so...PLEASE because I’m locked and loaded with statistics and facts to show you otherwise....Please don’t pretend you didn’t see this post...stay engaged.

Something do not need to be explained. If you cannot grasp why it is better to not own other human beings, then no words I put down will change a thing.

If you do not think that your wife and daughter should be allowed to vote, then nothing I can say will ever change that.

But, hey...please break out the statistics and facts that show it is better to be able to own other human beings than not being able to....I will be waiting

You’re awfully hung up on this “owning a human” thing....it’s as if you honestly believe we don’t still own human beings....weird.

How many do you own? I do not know anyone that owns any.

NO, NO, NO...,we can’t go on a ‘because a megalomaniac says so’ sort of thing...SHOW us that we are better as a whole for deviating from our framers original intent. Do so...PLEASE because I’m locked and loaded with statistics and facts to show you otherwise....Please don’t pretend you didn’t see this post...stay engaged.

Something do not need to be explained. If you cannot grasp why it is better to not own other human beings, then no words I put down will change a thing.

If you do not think that your wife and daughter should be allowed to vote, then nothing I can say will ever change that.

But, hey...please break out the statistics and facts that show it is better to be able to own other human beings than not being able to....I will be waiting

You’re awfully hung up on this “owning a human” thing....it’s as if you honestly believe we don’t still own human beings....weird.

Huh?
Every single dirty wetback that works off the books without conditions is a modern day slave. Haha...you honestly didn’t know that?

Huh?
Every single dirty wetback that works off the books without conditions is a modern day slave. Haha...you honestly didn’t know that?

Then you should be happy they are here, they are fulfilling the FFs intent

Huh?

And you should shit your pants over us still being able to own a human...no?

Huh?

No, because it is still illegal to do so, even if some people break that law. We made it so it was illegal to do so, that is a good thing...well, I think so...clearly you do not.

So, why do you think that you wife and your daughter that you brag about a lot are not to be trusted with the right to vote? Do they agree with your position that as women they do not rate to vote for our leaders?

Over the years politicians have pushed their agendas and sold us on twisted bullshit and snake oil in order to amend our constitution....have these amendments made us a better nation as a whole? Let’s be brutally honest and candid here...no pussified PC bullshit please.
I'll be honest, but you need to be, too. The subject line says "intent", as if there was only one. The FFs had many intents. Some made it into the Constitution, some didn't. It's disingenuous to say there were all of the same mind and that there is some sort of inviolable "intent" that's being disregarded.
The "inviolable intent" is encompassed in the language of the Constitution. Whatever individual opinions they may have had, that is what they signed into law. That is the binding national agreement. All other such interests are open to discussion, and may be altered, passed or repealed through the amendment process only, not through arbitrary case law or precedence or fiat of a given era. That it happens does not make it constitutionally legal.
That's why we have the USSC, to parse what the intent was. Given that as an "intent" of the FFs, it makes any complaints about there rulings specious at best.

Nonsense. No parsing is necessary save to obfuscate. Any reasonably educated person with a command of English can read the thing and glean the meaning.

Marbury v. Madison set the court as the final arbiter, setting itself up as the greater-than-equal branch of government, which was never the intent.

Huh?

No, because it is still illegal to do so, even if some people break that law. We made it so it was illegal to do so, that is a good thing...well, I think so...clearly you do not.

So, why do you think that you wife and your daughter that you brag about a lot are not to be trusted with the right to vote? Do they agree with your position that as women they do not rate to vote for our leaders?

Haha...were an old school,traditional, real, all American family...My wife and daughters KNOW that if we followed old school ideals and processes we’d have ourselves a higher grade society...So NO they couldn’t give two fucks about their right to vote....they’d happily forgo their right if that meant keeping wetbacks and ignorant filth from the polls...TA-DA!

Over the years politicians have pushed their agendas and sold us on twisted bullshit and snake oil in order to amend our constitution....have these amendments made us a better nation as a whole?
Let’s be brutally honest and candid here...no pussified PC bullshit please.
Absolutely not.

Over the years politicians have pushed their agendas and sold us on twisted bullshit and snake oil in order to amend our constitution....have these amendments made us a better nation as a whole?

women can run for public office and vote

THAT is better

Blacks are now WHOLE PEOPLE, can run for office and can vote

THAT is better

Gays are out everywhere, in politics, the military, entertainment, business, our friends and family....

and nobody cares (except ignorant nazis)

THAT is better

blacks and whites marry
gays marry
divorce is easy to get
schools no longer indoctrinate all of our children with bad religion...

yup....things are better!

THAT is better

THAT is better

Gays are out everywhere, in politics, the military, entertainment, business, our friends and family....

THAT is better

blacks and whites marry
gays marry
divorce is easy to get

Haha...better for who?
Better for this nation as a whole....FUCK NO!

Huh?

Haha...were an old school,traditional, real, all American family...My wife and daughters KNOW that if we followed old school ideals and processes we’d have ourselves a higher grade society...So NO they couldn’t give two fucks about their right to vote....they’d happily forgo their right if that meant keeping wetbacks and ignorant filth from the polls...TA-DA!

you have trained them well. They know there place and it is under your rule. Well done!

Still waiting on the stats to prove it is better to legally be able to own another human being than not to be able to do so legally

THAT is better

THAT is better

THAT is better

blacks and whites marry
gays marry
divorce is easy to get

Haha...better for who?

are you saying that you WOULD

1. force feed all children religion (christian) in public schools?
2. take away the right to vote from blacks and women?
3. take rights away from gays? go back to hounding and persecuting them?

THAT is better

THAT is better

THAT is better

blacks and whites marry
gays marry
divorce is easy to get

Haha...better for who?

For the betterment of this nation as a whole the answer is an astounding, unequivocal.....FUCK YES!

THAT is better

THAT is better

THAT is better

blacks and whites marry
gays marry
divorce is easy to get

Haha...better for who?

For the betterment of this nation as a whole the answer is an astounding, unequivocal.....FUCK YES!
I’d put the voting process right back where the founders intended.

Huh?

you have trained them well. They know there place and it is under your rule. Well done!

LefTarded pussies would piss themselves over the command I have of my family...nutless LefTarded men concede their nuts to their wives...I totally get it.

LefTarded pussies would piss themselves over the command I have of my family...nutless LefTarded men concede their nuts to their wives...I totally get it.

Not piss, just pity. If your family had love it would not need command.

My wife and I are equals, I am not better than her and she is not better than me. We actually took the "and two became one" very seriously.

This is the model we raised our children with and one they will take with them. I at least know my daughter will never end up with a loser like you.

I will say this post does explain much about you.

Not piss, just pity. If your family had love it would not need command.

My wife and I are equals, I am not better than her and she is not better than me. We actually took the "and two became one" very seriously.

This is the model we raised our children with and one they will take with them. I at least know my daughter will never end up with a loser like you.

I will say this post does explain much about you.

Thanks, much appreciated.
It’s not that we aren’t equal, a real man is supposed to LEAD his family...again, the new age nutless LefTard doesn’t get it.

Forum List

Back