Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

I can't speak for the Founding Fathers, but I'd guess they wouldn't be fond of the way we've (a) put so much effort into lowering standards and expectations to avoid hurting feelings, and (b) allowed money to completely distort and control our political system.

More bitchy snarky comments that attempt to be clever, but are stupid as hell. Does Golfing Gator have a billion dollar heritage waiting or how hasn't he been dumped yet?

In the actual, real world, the capabilities of women are below that of men. I doubt anyone but the most stupid question that. Women expect that of you, so perhaps start acting like it.

Nope, in the real world the capabilities of women are the same as that of men. Only in the misogynistic world of the He Man Women Haters Club are women inferior to men.

The fact that you think you are superior to women might be the most ironic thing you have posted yet, I am not sure you are even superior to a groundhog.

I am thankful though that I have taught my daughter to reject the idea that she is inferior due to her sex, a lesson she has taken to heart.

I can't fault the daughter, she routinely outsmarts the gator and probably beats him in arm wrestling as well.

Now, once she goes out of the family, she quickly discovers that men are a lot stronger than women, and that she prefers the strongest among them, not the most equal or any of that bullshit. The most manly, the most unlike the Gator.

Last edited:
Thomas Jefferson voiced their intent

SIA2716.jpg

More bitchy snarky comments that attempt to be clever, but are stupid as hell. Does Golfing Gator have a billion dollar heritage waiting or how hasn't he been dumped yet?

In the actual, real world, the capabilities of women are below that of men. I doubt anyone but the most stupid question that. Women expect that of you, so perhaps start acting like it.

Nope, in the real world the capabilities of women are the same as that of men. Only in the misogynistic world of the He Man Women Haters Club are women inferior to men.

The fact that you think you are superior to women might be the most ironic thing you have posted yet, I am not sure you are even superior to a groundhog.

I am thankful though that I have taught my daughter to reject the idea that she is inferior due to her sex, a lesson she has taken to heart.

strong-women-scare-weak-men-because-men-are-insecure-so-20748963.png

I can't fault the daughter, she routinely outsmarts the gator and probably beats him in arm wrestling as well.

Now, once she goes out of the family, she quickly discovers that men are a lot stronger than women, and that she prefers the strongest among them, not the most equal or any of that bullshit. The most manly, the most unlike the Gator.

I will have to copy and send this post to her, she will get a kick out of it. She is 24 and has lived on her own since she graduated high school

She has dated a couple of cavemen like you, but never more than twice. The idea that she is inferior due to her sex is not one that she will put up with.

She is an ER nurse and does shit on a daily basis that would make you break down and cry.

She is far too smart to fall for the bullshit misogynist like you put out, she would laugh in your face..and I am doing now.

Yep, people like Norman and BL would run like scared rabbits from a woman that did not allow them to be nothing more than a piece of property.

I will have to copy and send this post to her, she will get a kick out of it. She is 24 and has lived on her own since she graduated high school

She has dated a couple of cavemen like you, but never more than twice. The idea that she is inferior due to her sex is not one that she will put up with.

She is an ER nurse and does shit on a daily basis that would make you break down and cry.

She is far too smart to fall for the bullshit misogynist like you put out, she would laugh in your face..and I am doing now.

Just ask her the kind of men she dates.

Equal is the term that will come to mind very last I bet. She will likely be very interested in my comments.

I can understand why she wanted to get out of a family where the father is a doormat as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

Yep, people like Norman and BL would run like scared rabbits from a woman that did not allow them to be nothing more than a piece of property.
So you let women tell you what to do?

Grow some gonads man.

You are a man, right?

Or are you a confused Democrat?

Equal is the term that will come to mind very last I bet.

I can understand why she wanted to get out of a family where the father is a doormat as quickly as possible.

I already know the kind of men she dates, we talk all the time. She has told me about the couple she has dated that were like you, she had them figured out after the second date and never saw them again.

Equal is the term she always uses, she fucking hates men that look down on her like you do to women. She would kick your ass just for thinking you are superior to her. She is a strong, independent woman that has made her own way in the world.

You are truly a deluded moron if you think that women want to be treated like a piece of property and told what to do.

Equal is the term that will come to mind very last I bet.

I can tell you right now, I date women 15-20 years younger than me. They hate these pussified Metrosexual Millenials, and LibTard Effeminate Democrat men. They hate them but because politics is their religion, that's all they have to choose from.

If you are a Liberal Man in a relationship, you should know that your woman hates you, but feels like she had to settle, because if she wants to stay a liberal, she has to swallow her pride and hook up with a loser.

These women will freaking change their politics from naive lefty to right - conservative over night once they date a real man that can kick ass, and fix shit, and knows how to earn a dollar and treat them like a lady.

One day they are riding in a Prius, and wearing pussy hats, then they meet a real man, and the next day they are wearing Daisy Duke cutoffs and Cowgirl Boots, climbing up in to a jacked up truck with a gun rack in the back, and wearing a MAGA hat.

Especially a Liberal City Girl. These chics come out in to the country all the time to take a RedNeck lover behind their LibTard boyfriend's backs.

Usually the woman wears the pants in a LibTard relationship, and LibTard men wear the skirts and high heels. Most LibTard men are closet homosexuals and actually prefer hairy man butt to a woman's breasts.

When their own women hate them while seeking to dominate them, LibTard men usually look to other mentally ill and socially maladjusted men to cling to. Most LibTard women are angry butch feminists, ugly, bi-sexuals or have daddy issues they don't understand, or some kind of addiction. The rest of them are just confused liberals that have never met a real man.

And it's because the men that share LibTard values with them are Panzies & Queers.

Last edited:

Grow some gonads man.

You are a man, right?

Marriage is a partnership, we neither one tell each other what to do. I am not the boss, she is not the boss..we are equals, as it should be.

One more time it is is yet another Trump worshiper that exposes himself as a misogynist. This cannot be a coincidence.

Haha...were an old school,traditional, real, all American family...My wife and daughters KNOW that if we followed old school ideals and processes we’d have ourselves a higher grade society...So NO they couldn’t give two fucks about their right to vote....they’d happily forgo their right if that meant keeping wetbacks and ignorant filth from the polls...TA-DA!

you have trained them well. They know there place and it is under your rule. Well done!

LefTarded pussies would piss themselves over the command I have of my family...nutless LefTarded men concede their nuts to their wives...I totally get it.

Not piss, just pity. If your family had love it would not need command.

My wife and I are equals, I am not better than her and she is not better than me. We actually took the "and two became one" very seriously.

This is the model we raised our children with and one they will take with them. I at least know my daughter will never end up with a loser like you.

I will say this post does explain much about you.
Then she can clearly do better. And such women are always looking for precisely that.

Going on 27 years together as equals, the way it should be.

Once again, it is the Trump worshipers that hold this view that women are inferior to men. And once again, nobody is surprised to see such a view from Trump worshipers.
Except Kelly Ann Conway She's superior,,,,,the alternate truth lady

you have trained them well. They know there place and it is under your rule. Well done!

LefTarded pussies would piss themselves over the command I have of my family...nutless LefTarded men concede their nuts to their wives...I totally get it.

My wife and I are equals, I am not better than her and she is not better than me. We actually took the "and two became one" very seriously.

This is the model we raised our children with and one they will take with them. I at least know my daughter will never end up with a loser like you.

Then she can clearly do better. And such women are always looking for precisely that.

Once again, it is the Trump worshipers that hold this view that women are inferior to men. And once again, nobody is surprised to see such a view from Trump worshipers.

They all look down on her as well, she is just Trump's property in their eyes.

This has been a very productive thread. First we get the white supremacist to come out and say they think that only white people should be allowed to vote and then we get the misogynist to out themselves by pronouncing that women are inferior and need to be commanded.

I am not sure what is left for them to expose themselves over next.

Grow some gonads man.

You are a man, right?

Marriage is a partnership, we neither one tell each other what to do. I am not the boss, she is not the boss..we are equals, as it should be.

One more time it is is yet another Trump worshiper that exposes himself as a misogynist. This cannot be a coincidence.
Go make me a sandwich!

This has been a very productive thread. First we get the white supremacist to come out and say they think that only white people should be allowed to vote and then we get the misogynist to out themselves by pronouncing that women are inferior and need to be commanded.

I am not sure what is left for them to expose themselves over next.
Knowing them I'm sure they'll come up with something

Forum List

Back