Rise in Migrants from ISIS-Infested Muslim Country Trying to Enter U.S. Via Mexico

Lincoln1976

Aug 4, 2019
Stirling,Scotland/UK
Rise in Migrants from ISIS-Infested Muslim Country Trying to Enter U.S. Via Mexico - Judicial Watch

This article is older, yet it highlights a very importand fact about border security...it is a fact that these illegal migrants don't just come from Mexico or central America, but from the Middle east and Africa...As I said in a different Thread: when I lived in Australia in 2013, lots of these illegal migrants came from Africa and the Middle east there too...I remember a case where an illegal migrant from Senegal broke into a Uni student apartment building and raped a student there...so, just like that guy, lots and lots of these people travel all the way from black Africa to (back than) OZ or the US..let that sink in..OZ stopped it back than by voting Gillard (the stupid bitch) out of office and electing conservatives you "stopped the boats!"

It strikes me today, that Gillard used the same tactics and rethoric, applied today by many leftists (like "many of those poor migrants drown" and shit like that)...

New Topics

Forum List

Back