have a sibling who is better than you at everything

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This does but apply to me at all

Just hypothetically speaking ??

How does one cope with a younger brother who has a far superior IQ, far better athlete, far better people skills and makes a few million a year

Why you ( just randomly making this up) ..have some crappy azzz store in the middle of a crappy cess pool city of thugs, and you have less intelligence , zero people skills , can’t ever keep a relationship for a few weeks and are completely lost in life

How can 2 brothers be so different

Again . This has zero to do with me

I'm lucky that I'm miles better than my sibling at everything. I'm not even exaggerating.

He might produce the academic card because he's been to University and graduated but I wouldn't even say he's smarter than me. It's just a road he decided to go down that I didn't.

I hate him actually.

Stop trying to compete with your brother and be your own person...

Find what you are good at and focus on yourself and find happiness with yourself...

Do not be the Cain of the story!
Wtf wtf ??
I said 3 times it’s not me

I have a successful career , good Brains and excel at everything

I'm lucky that I'm miles better than my sibling at everything. I'm not even exaggerating.

He might produce the academic card because he's been to University and graduated but I wouldn't even say he's smarter than me. It's just a road he decided to go down that I didn't.

I hate him actually.
Do British folks generally dislike Jews ?
I read that they use anti Semitic slurs at soccer games with a team that starts with a T

Find what you are good at and focus on yourself and find happiness with yourself...

Wtf wtf ??

Again, just be happy with your life and do not be the Cain of the story.

I have two younger brothers that I never even competed with because we never grew up with each other, so I never felt I had to compete...

Now with you having the store in a lousy city in the bad part of town is your fault and you should strive to make it profitable and sell it, so you can open another one in another part of town or a better town to your suiting...

Oh, I mean the friend you are asking for should do all that...

I hate him actually.
I read that they use anti Semitic slurs at soccer games with a team that starts with a T

There's some anti-Jewish sentiment but I don't think it's a substantial feeling.

It's mostly within the Labour party and their voters and a sprinkling of it in the SNP too.

Also supporters of the Glasgow team Celtic are quite anti-Jewish. A lot of their supporters are very left-wing and anti-Israel and pro-Palestine (as well as pro-IRA) - they're a disgusting bunch tbh.

Teams in England that sing stuff at Tottenham fans - I don't think they take it too seriously. Tottenham fans give as good as they get with songs back. It's a two-way thing.

Songs at football/soccer matches in the UK shouldn't really be taken seriously. It's just a tribal release. In Scotland they are called 90-minute bigots which is quite fitting.

I hate him actually.
Really?

I hate him actually.

There's some anti-Jewish sentiment but I don't think it's a substantial feeling.

It's mostly within the Labour party and their voters and a sprinkling of it in the SNP too.

Also supporters of the Glasgow team Celtic are quite anti-Jewish. A lot of their supporters are very left-wing and anti-Israel and pro-Palestine (as well as pro-IRA) - they're a disgusting bunch tbh.

Teams in England that sing stuff at Tottenham fans - I don't think they take it too seriously. Tottenham fans give as good as they get with songs back. It's a two-way thing.

Songs at football/soccer matches in the UK shouldn't really be taken seriously. It's just a tribal release. In Scotland they are called 90-minute bigots which is quite fitting.
Wow
So it’s only in Scotland?
Andrew Garfield is British Jewish actor

Wtf wtf ??

I have two younger brothers that I never even competed with because we never grew up with each other, so I never felt I had to compete...

Now with you having the store in a lousy city in the bad part of town is your fault and you should strive to make it profitable and sell it, so you can open another one in another part of town or a better town to your suiting...

This entire city is a giant sewer system

I hate him actually.

Wow
So it’s only in Scotland?
Andrew Garfield is British Jewish actor

No not only in Scotland. I just mean that in regards the soccer/football context you asked about, I only really think there's one group that takes Jew hating seriously and it's elements of the Celtic support.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Yes really. I'm struggling to think of one thing he's better than me at.

He can ride a little motorbike thing he's got. I can't. I suppose that's something. But I've never tried to ride a little motorbike in my defence.

Wtf wtf ??

This entire city is a giant sewer system

All cities are...

I hate him actually.
Really?

He can ride a little motorbike thing he's got. I can't. I suppose that's something. But I've never tried to ride a little motorbike in my defence.
Are many Brits anti - Israel ???
Thx

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

In my honest opinion, no.

You'll have sways of the left that are but they are anti-everything. I wouldn't take them too seriously. Contrarians by nature.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

You'll have sways of the left that are but they are anti-everything. I wouldn't take them too seriously. Contrarians by nature.
Can I ask you a final question??
Is Germany superior to the UK in technology , standard of living and innovation ???

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Can I ask you a final question??
Is Germany superior to the UK in technology , standard of living and innovation ???

Sure, ask away.

and (again it's only my opinion) but I'd say :

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

I've never really had the UK as pioneers in technology in all honesty.
I think the standard of living in the UK is very under-rated. I've been in a lot of other countries across the globe and some of our lower-income areas the housing, supermarkets, facilities are still of a high standard in relative terms. In the UK a man and a woman with x2 minimum wage jobs can afford a mortgage, a car, food, a holiday and other luxuries. In so many other countries that wouldn't be possible.
Innovation - not so much any more. Germany have always been good at manufacturing but there used to be a lot of creative people that would come out of the UK, especially Scotland but Scotland is ruined thanks to 14-years of SNP-run Government up here. The bar and standard is set so low now in Scotland. We used to give the world some of the best entertainers and inventors but now we look up to people like Lewis Capaldi, Gerry Cinnamon, Kevin Bridges. A once proud nation has been successfully dumbed down.

Wtf wtf ??

Why do you complain about everything?

Forum List

Back