have a sibling who is better than you at everything

I'm lucky that I'm miles better than my sibling at everything. I'm not even exaggerating.

He might produce the academic card because he's been to University and graduated but I wouldn't even say he's smarter than me. It's just a road he decided to go down that I didn't.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Yes really. I'm struggling to think of one thing he's better than me at.

He can ride a little motorbike thing he's got. I can't. I suppose that's something. But I've never tried to ride a little motorbike in my defence.
Are many Brits anti - Israel ???
Thx

In my honest opinion, no.

You'll have sways of the left that are but they are anti-everything. I wouldn't take them too seriously. Contrarians by nature.
Can I ask you a final question??
Is Germany superior to the UK in technology , standard of living and innovation ???

Sure, ask away.

and (again it's only my opinion) but I'd say :

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

I've never really had the UK as pioneers in technology in all honesty.
I think the standard of living in the UK is very under-rated. I've been in a lot of other countries across the globe and some of our lower-income areas the housing, supermarkets, facilities are still of a high standard in relative terms. In the UK a man and a woman with x2 minimum wage jobs can afford a mortgage, a car, food, a holiday and other luxuries. In so many other countries that wouldn't be possible.
Innovation - not so much any more. Germany have always been good at manufacturing but there used to be a lot of creative people that would come out of the UK, especially Scotland but Scotland is ruined thanks to 14-years of SNP-run Government up here. The bar and standard is set so low now in Scotland. We used to give the world some of the best entertainers and inventors but now we look up to people like Lewis Capaldi, Gerry Cinnamon, Kevin Bridges. A once proud nation has been successfully dumbed down.
The UK is home to dozens of the greatest geniuses that ever lived
Newton , Maxwell , Darwin
It’s endless
Without Newton : you have zero industrial
Revolution. Without Maxwell: you can’t have electricity and mastery of the electron

Agreed but all that's in a past-tense and historic. I don't see folk of that ilk anymore. The UK isn't that sort of place anymore.

Our Universities are crammed with foreign students who go home and take their skills with them and invent things elsewhere.
Our industry is outsourced to cheaper markets Poland and China.
Our own citizens are dumbed down.
USA is destroyed by gangs , bums , thugs and zero culture . Wokism has made us into a 4th world and our media is 100 percent evil liars
That's only half of it.

The other part is a nationalist populism that is stuck in a white world that began ending more than sixty years ago and is never going to come back.
Whitey has been giving out welfare for 60 years and all the welfare recipients want is more welfare.
Am I evil because I have so much animosity to the demoncat party that I would support China and Russia in war

I'm lucky that I'm miles better than my sibling at everything. I'm not even exaggerating.

He might produce the academic card because he's been to University and graduated but I wouldn't even say he's smarter than me. It's just a road he decided to go down that I didn't.

I hate him actually.
Really?

He can ride a little motorbike thing he's got. I can't. I suppose that's something. But I've never tried to ride a little motorbike in my defence.
Thx

You'll have sways of the left that are but they are anti-everything. I wouldn't take them too seriously. Contrarians by nature.
Is Germany superior to the UK in technology , standard of living and innovation ???

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

I think the standard of living in the UK is very under-rated. I've been in a lot of other countries across the globe and some of our lower-income areas the housing, supermarkets, facilities are still of a high standard in relative terms. In the UK a man and a woman with x2 minimum wage jobs can afford a mortgage, a car, food, a holiday and other luxuries. In so many other countries that wouldn't be possible.
Innovation - not so much any more. Germany have always been good at manufacturing but there used to be a lot of creative people that would come out of the UK, especially Scotland but Scotland is ruined thanks to 14-years of SNP-run Government up here. The bar and standard is set so low now in Scotland. We used to give the world some of the best entertainers and inventors but now we look up to people like Lewis Capaldi, Gerry Cinnamon, Kevin Bridges. A once proud nation has been successfully dumbed down.
It’s endless
Revolution. Without Maxwell: you can’t have electricity and mastery of the electron

Agreed but all that's in a past-tense and historic. I don't see folk of that ilk anymore. The UK isn't that sort of place anymore.

Our Universities are crammed with foreign students who go home and take their skills with them and invent things elsewhere.
USA is destroyed by gangs , bums , thugs and zero culture . Wokism has made us into a 4th world and our media is 100 percent evil liars
That's only half of it.

The other part is a nationalist populism that is stuck in a white world that began ending more than sixty years ago and is never going to come back.
Whitey has been giving out welfare for 60 years and all the welfare recipients want is more welfare.
Am I evil because I have so much animosity to the demoncat party that I would support China and Russia in war
Forget the nation bullshit as both parties, starting with Reagan have sold out to anything profit related.
The problem is the wealthy being greedy and doing anything to make the next penny.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless

That's only half of it.

Forget the nation bullshit as both parties, starting with Reagan have sold out to anything profit related.
The problem is the wealthy being greedy and doing anything to make the next penny.
The GOP is corrupt and a gang but the Dems are straight of 1955 USSR with xiden

How does one cope with a younger brother who has a far superior IQ, far better athlete, far better people skills and makes a few million a year

Put a red MAGA ballcap on his head while he sleeps, call up Antifa and BLM, and denounce him as a Trump Supporter.
No
I would fight to the death if anyone attacked my dad
Appears some Jewish golfer threaten to beat him up many years ago but luckily I was not there

I have one older brother.

He's far better than me at martial arts (he has four black belts and is a fourth degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu).I know enough to keep from getting my ass kicked.

He's better at analytical things. He can look at something mechanical which is malfunctioning and pretty much figure out why it's probably not working before he even puts a screwdriver to it. Despite no formal training, he's one Helluva' motorcycle mechanic.

I'm superior in the more creative arenas. I'm a better photographer (that's what he says, anyway). I'm a better guitar player. I'm a better public speaker.

We each what we do. We don't really dwell on who's "better" at anything...

He's far better than me at martial arts (he has four black belts and is a fourth degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu).I know enough to keep from getting my ass kicked.

He's better at analytical things. He can look at something mechanical which is malfunctioning and pretty much figure out why it's probably not working before he even puts a screwdriver to it. Despite no formal training, he's one Helluva' motorcycle mechanic.

I'm superior in the more creative arenas. I'm a better photographer (that's what he says, anyway). I'm a better guitar player. I'm a better public speaker.

Wow a 4th degree ?? That is insane
Clearly his high mechanical IQ is a reason why Bjj is so natural to him

If he got his hands on me then it’s an easy tap
I have fought blue belts and done ok

A purple is an easy tap out

Yeah, the guy's a certified badass. My saving grace is I know how he fights, what he'll do and what he won't. I could probably keep him from severely beating my ass if I had to, but I'm pretty sure it would hurt...

Stop trying to compete with your brother and be your own person...

Find what you are good at and focus on yourself and find happiness with yourself...

Do not be the Cain of the story!
Wtf wtf ??
I said 3 times it’s not me

I have a successful career , good Brains and excel at everything

Again, just be happy with your life and do not be the Cain of the story.

I have two younger brothers that I never even competed with because we never grew up with each other, so I never felt I had to compete...

Now with you having the store in a lousy city in the bad part of town is your fault and you should strive to make it profitable and sell it, so you can open another one in another part of town or a better town to your suiting...

Oh, I mean the friend you are asking for should do all that...
This entire city is a giant sewer system

All cities are...
Yep, and ONE reason for that

I hate him actually.
Here in the States, we have a term for people just like you:

This poor “ guy “ has to work a crappy franchise and deal with the most vile pieces of subhuman filth all day
This guy feels like a real schmendrick
And his city is full of drug addicted deranged psychopaths
Well, you could start by getting off the drugs.

This does but apply to me at all

Just hypothetically speaking ??

How does one cope with a younger brother who has a far superior IQ, far better athlete, far better people skills and makes a few million a year

Why you ( just randomly making this up) ..have some crappy azzz store in the middle of a crappy cess pool city of thugs, and you have less intelligence , zero people skills , can’t ever keep a relationship for a few weeks and are completely lost in life

How can 2 brothers be so different

Again . This has zero to do with me

I am that sibling.

This poor “ guy “ has to work a crappy franchise and deal with the most vile pieces of subhuman filth all day
This guy feels like a real schmendrick
And his city is full of drug addicted deranged psychopaths

Tell him to go fuck himself.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless

That's only half of it.

You're evil because you wished your sister and her child would both get raped and killed for her political leanings.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless

That's only half of it.

You're evil because you wished your sister and her child would both get raped and killed for her political leanings.
No I only said that I wish your house would get burned down but she called me a Nazi and a mental case

Yeah, the guy's a certified badass. My saving grace is I know how he fights, what he'll do and what he won't. I could probably keep him from severely beating my ass if I had to, but I'm pretty sure it would hurt...
Does he do any striking ??
What is his age and size ??

I hate him actually.
Do British folks generally dislike Jews ?
I read that they use anti Semitic slurs at soccer games with a team that starts with a T

There's some anti-Jewish sentiment but I don't think it's a substantial feeling.

It's mostly within the Labour party and their voters and a sprinkling of it in the SNP too.

Also supporters of the Glasgow team Celtic are quite anti-Jewish. A lot of their supporters are very left-wing and anti-Israel and pro-Palestine (as well as pro-IRA) - they're a disgusting bunch tbh.

Teams in England that sing stuff at Tottenham fans - I don't think they take it too seriously. Tottenham fans give as good as they get with songs back. It's a two-way thing.

Songs at football/soccer matches in the UK shouldn't really be taken seriously. It's just a tribal release. In Scotland they are called 90-minute bigots which is quite fitting.
I believe as a brexiter you are highly missinformed about who is anti-Semitic. Being against right wing Israeli swine like Sharon and natanyahu is not anti-Semitism. Do you get your news from Rupert Murdock etc?

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

I'm hoping Scotland decides to allow Scotish-Americans from America to move there. You do the same as right-wing Americans and compare UK to third-world countries. The UK doesn't look so good compared to other modern countries. The UK was lucky after world war II to get all that socialist stuff like healthcare. America got the GI Bill for veterans only. The UK and the US are a great success at inequality and Bad upward mobility and confusing the people about the difference between socialism and communism. France Germany Italy Spain Scandinavia Russia have all had socialist and communist parties at the same time in democracies. Only English speaking people have to call them labor Democrats social Democrats progressives you name it. The difference is democracy socialism is Democratic always. End of story

Forum List

Back