If Youre Ever Confronted by a Carjacker

I had a stowaway. I assume it was a minor. I saw a hand reach up from the cargo hold of my station wagon. It was a male hand, but there was not really enough room in there for an adult male. I was still frightened. I parked by an ATM, grabbed my car keys, and ran for my life out of gunshot around the corner of a brick bank building.

I wonder where that happened? Funny thing, if your van and your clothes are covered in gas, you should think twice before discharging your firearm at the guy shooting gasoline in your face, or you could have real problems. Score one for the good guys.

I wonder where that happened? Funny thing, if your van and your clothes are covered in gas,
That's almost even a little bit too much faggotry for the mainstream media.
odanny

you should think twice before discharging your firearm at the guy shooting gasoline in your face, or you could have real problems.
Really? You won't have any problems at all in that event, because you will be dead.
Score one for the good guys.
You're rooting for the wrong team. Nobody the fuck has a clue which side you are on anyways, but if you aren't with us, you're against us.

Nobody likes to come near me..............
300 pounds.
6 foot 4 inches tall.
Face like a dogs butt covered in ticks.

You should see the sales people RUN into the back of the store and hide when I go into a store!!! LMAOROFL!!!

I wonder where that happened? Funny thing, if your van and your clothes are covered in gas,
That's almost even a little bit too much faggotry for the mainstream media.
odanny

you should think twice before discharging your firearm at the guy shooting gasoline in your face, or you could have real problems.
Really? You won't have any problems at all in that event, because you will be dead.
Score one for the good guys.
You're rooting for the wrong team. Nobody the fuck has a clue which side you are on anyways, but if you aren't with us, you're against us.

Whackjob.

I had a stowaway. I assume it was a minor. I saw a hand reach up from the cargo hold of my station wagon. It was a male hand, but there was not really enough room in there for an adult male. I was still frightened. I parked by an ATM, grabbed my car keys, and ran for my life out of gunshot around the corner of a brick bank building.
Turns out there was never anyone in the car. Go ask your dog to explain it to you.

Nobody likes to come near me..............
300 pounds.
6 foot 4 inches tall.
Face like a dogs butt covered in ticks.

You should see the sales people RUN into the back of the store and hide when I go into a store!!! LMAOROFL!!!
Have you thought about showering more frequently?

Small time criminals tend not to be very bright.

Soak one in gasoline and set him on fire, and perhaps he'll be bright for a short while.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Bob, but if you were to ignite the gasoline fountain as it spewed all over the carjacker, the gas would BURN rather than explode so long as all the gasoline could ignite in a free space, and since there are no vapors inside the hose or pump, it wouldn't feed back to ignite the pump or explode it harming you?

Forum List

Back